All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 14'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious

I loved it. At this point, a significant part of the reason I read your stories is for the "normal" parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It has been four months since your last update. But with the way that the world is going to shit I'm just glad your still writing. Your one of the best writers on this website. As for this chapter a solid five stars. The ending was a real twists that made me laugh. I'm a deadpool fan. Got both the male and female versions of the figurine. Hope to see another great chapter soon. Your fan R.S

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 3 years ago

Absolutely AWESOME CHAPTER THANKS for WRITING

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 3 years ago
5 stars.

Spoiler

Nice Deadpool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Loved the Deadpool surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this series

I got worreid for a bit due to tylhe length since the last uodate, but glad to see a post so we know youre ok. Loving the story and cant wait for the next chapter(s)

mistwolf_2kmistwolf_2kover 3 years ago
Interesting

Another interesting installment of the way the hell out there. Might want to fix a couple instances where you refer to Toni as a he instead of a she. I also think you slipped a Tony in there as well. Those should be around pages 12-13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!!

Long overdue but well worth the wait.

This chapter could have been twice as many pages and it still would be enough. I look forward to your next installment and hope that is arrives soon and is followed by many more!!

Also glad to see the delay wasn’t caused by ill health.

Take Care and get to writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to see you are well

Good to see another story. I was worries that with Covid you got sick. Glad to see you in fine form.

UmbarUmbarover 3 years ago
Enjoy your universe(s)

Glad to see you doing ok in these uncertain times. This installment came out just as I was finishing a reread of the previous installments as always awesome job. Great universe(s) you have created and the characters almost seem real. Already hungry for the next installment. Stay safe. Stay healthy.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!!

Health did slow down this piece sadly. Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts during these difficult times. I am thrilled that this part did so well. I am working on part 15 as well as a just for fun piece. Take care, best wishes for remaining good health for everyone. LB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great job

geat job I can't wait till you post more. keep it up.

I hope you fee better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Deadpool cameo!!

You do a great job tying in different characters, worlds, and storylines, but a cameo by Deadpool (with fourth wall break!!)... just epic. Not to mention how spot on you were with the character's humor.

The banter and over the top violence were perfect, and the faux double dragon was priceless.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stories were good. But I gave it a 3. Multiple stories piled into 1 story. Any one of Wich could have been a stand alone story of its own with more detail and at least 1 story that was not written. The only me about the Predators. How did so many end up on your ship? If not a full story, at least touch base on them before popping them up into the story line. Not just boom here thay are.

I have noticed this in most of your stories. You did try to chop up the last 4 stories in this series and it did layout a better format for reading and digesting the story and how it tied into the overall picture.

The stories themselves I would give a split (Solid not split) 4. And I am not gonna give you any shit about the obvious miss spelling's and such because as you can see, Lit's spell check feature needs some work.

Linear form may be the way you write, and if it is, don't stop. Stories are great. I am just suggesting that you review before publishing and decide if it needs to be published in parts or perhaps multiple parts that cover your 3 main story lines in this story overall. Real world, M vs DP, and Starters. In some parts of this story you wend as many as 5 layers deep. The 3 Ford's example. That should have covered 1 or even 2 stories.

Stories are great and well thought out. This is just me bumping my gums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Susan, Jenny, and Loki were all pregnant. What happened to the children?

richard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES