Playa Dust in the Bedouin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Focused on this, I wasn't aware that our moving shadows were spreading out around us across the lighted circle of this piece of art. I'm not sure exactly what that must have looked like at a distance, but up close I'm sure it had to be trippy as hell.

Which must be what began to draw in the gathering of bikes and even a few art cars.

It was the sound of their motors which made me focus on something beyond the sexy sweaty face in front of me.

"Oh, shit..." I tried to say but had no breath to speak.

We were the sexually moving center of an ever brightening circle of multicolored lights. The art piece's own circle of lights showed me a few dozen happy faces all watching me and my sister.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked around then back at my face. "I don't care. Don't stop."

Nodding, taking my lead from her, I did my best to ignore the crowd and not let the distraction of cheers - and a few shouted comments on position and angle of thrust - interrupt what was one hell of a shared orgasm building between Olivia and I. She pulled at me, her nails scratching at my arms till I was laying atop her. Then my sister began to all but shred my back and, thus spurred, I made her scream with every thrust. She gave a great cry and went limp under me.

Several ladies in the crowd cheered her on.

Holding me tight to her, caressing me gently, Olivia began to whisper breathy encouragement by my ear "Cum for me brother. Fill me one more time. One more time in my pussy, and then when we get home you can cumin my ass. You want that, right? To take my virginity back there? To cum in my tight ass?."

If I hadn't cum earlier that little bit of naughty talk would have flipped my switch, crowd of onlookers or not. As was it took only a minute more of hard strokes inside her till I couldn't hold back any longer.

The rush and surge out of me this time was less, probably due to exhaustion or possibly a bit of dehydration .. it is a desert after all. I was all but weeping at the pleasure of finishing. I tried to hold my weight but my arms trembled and I gave into Olivia's silent promptings and let my exhausted self rest on her. She stroked the back of my head and cradled me to her breast for a few moments.

Around us there was a loud round of applause, then the table began to shake as others climbed the chairs and joined us atop it. I was helped to my shaky feet and given a dozen hardy pats one the back and shoulders. Olivia was helped up and then her face blushed like the sun at whatever one woman told her. We had to be helped to the ground and -with more than a few laughs- to our bikes. Getting dressed was a relief from the may eyes on my ass, but by the time I threw a leg over my bike and rode beside Olivia back to camp, I was all but stumbling.

Somehow we made it to our bed and tumbled into it together.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

As you can imagine, tens of thousands of mentally and physically exhausted - but emotionally and spiritually happy - campers suddenly waking up and starting to break camp so they could get ready to leave makes more than a bit of noise.

I woke slowly. The comfortable weight and heat of my sister next to me all but lulling me back to sleep.

"John?"

My eyes popped open at Gloria's voice. "Yeah?"

"John, is Olivia with you. I'm about to head out and I wanted to say good bye."

My sister turned towards the curtain. "I'm awake. Come on in."

Gloria stepped inside, knelt down on the carpet next to the bed and gave my sister a hug. "I hate to leave. I wish the week wasn't over, but I am so tired, and so ready for a nice long shower and some time in my bed." She looked over at me and reached across Olivia to touch my bare shoulder. "John, it has been an absolute incredible time getting to know you, and I promise you ..." She gave me a grin. " ... the three of us will be getting together here real soon to have even more fun. Right?"

"Absolutely," I promised, with a grin.

Leaning in a bit, Gloria ran her hand down my stomach to where my morning wood rested pressed against Olivia's ass. She moved it around till it settled between my sister's ass checks then - with a smirk - gave Olivia a long kiss.

"Bye," she said after a moment just looking at us.

Olivia would have gotten up to hug her goodbye but Gloria waved her back down. My sister settled for saying "Bye Bye."

Turning over to face me, my sister and I looked each other in the face as we listened to the rest of our tent saying farewells to Gloria.

"I guess we need to get up," Olivia said, after the sound of Gloria's car faded. "I don't want to. I want to stay here forever. Just camp here till next year's Burning Man."

I gave my head a small shake. "With all the people gone, this place would be pretty lonely. You would be depressed and bored inside of two weeks."

My sister's hand moved between us and she grasped me tightly. "I'm sure I could find something to keep my spirits up."

With a chuckle I kissed her, then made a move to get up. She tugged me back down to her by my cock.

"This not ever going to be over between us, is it?" For a moment I saw a bit of fear in her eyes. "Not just the sex and the fun but you and I together like this?"

"Never," I promised.

My sister smiled at me. "Good, because I need you." She gave a chuckle. "Who else am I going to ask to do things for me? All those naughty, evil, wicked things I need done to me."

"Always my pleasure to help, sis, you know that." Leaning in, I placed a kiss on her nipple that made her moan and grip me tighter. "Now lets get up, eat something, and get this movable feast packed back into the van. I'm pretty sure it will take us all day simply to get out of here."

"Okay. You talked me into it." She gave me one last tug pulling me all the way down atop her. "But, only because I want to get to somewhere that has a shower. I have playa dust in my hooha."

Laughing, I caught her in a hug and had planned to turn us both over when the bed under us gave an almighty cracking sound. Then a loud pop. I had a half second to see her surprised face when the bed fell out from under us and dumped us both naked onto the carpet beside it.

"John? Olivia?"

There was a rush of feet and then the curtain was thrown back. Jim, Tim, and Kat were all standing there looking down on us. After a second they laughed.

Tim pointed a finger at us. "See, I told you. That weird chin sex y'all been doing done gone and broke the bed. And I swear you can't take a brother and sister anywhere these days without them ending up naked and in bed together. Am I right?"

Kay gave her head a shake. "Sure looks that way to me."

With a hand on his hip, Tim looked at Olivia. "Girl get your silly butt up, no one wants to see your naked boobies this morning." He shared a look with Jim beside him, then he glanced back at me. "Now you on the other hand, you handsome stud muffin, I must say we could look at you for a good bit longer. Tell me, John. Is it always that big and hard or are you just happy to see us this morning?"

Yep, one damn long week.

(This story was based on online research. I personally have never attended Burning Man. And mistakes regarding the festival can be blamed on YouTube. I hope you enjoyed the story.)