All Comments on 'Playdate'

by ryanzyro

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tops

Great job for your first story mate, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2

This so needs next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I need a support group like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well, except

This was an intense story that dragged you into it - into the soul of some of the characters - into their lust. Praiseworthy short, still with lot of content. Very well written and the story would be an obvious 5*, if I hadn't been so unheartily spat out at the very end when Jackie is cleaning Jon's dick immediately after it was in her ass. This healthwise very dangerous act is just disgusting (for the vary same reason) and I regrettably left on such a low note that you lost one star.

But, please, write more - you have a very good pen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Love the build up and the idea behind it. Very hot and very well written.

Definitely need a sequel.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 7 years ago
Will Jonathan survive?

Maybe this is exactly what Jonathan needed but how will he feel afterwards?

I tend to overdramatize things. I mean, Literotica is just a place for people to enjoy writing and reading erotic stories. But I can not help but wonder how Jonathan will deal with the feelings of guilt/reminders of what he has lost/etc.

All of the adults you have created sound pretty healthy, emotionally speaking. Sometimes the best thing for you is to be able to help another adult. Taking care kids all of the time can really hobble you sometimes.

Well, I have really enjoyed this introduction (I hope) to a larger story.

Thank you for sharing.

ryanzyroryanzyroover 7 years agoAuthor
*Quick Clarification*

For the commenter who mentioned Jackie having Jonathan's dick in her mouth after it was in her ass... This is probably silly, and you probably won't be back to see it, but I do want to clarify. It wasn't right after. Jonathan blacked out. Enough time had passed that every one else was dressed, so more happened that he wasn't aware of, it's just the next thing he remembers is waking up with her mouth on him. The other women wouldn't have let her do that, the reasons you mentioned.

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Human,

Vulnerable, sexy, shared.

mnc69mnc69over 7 years ago
Wow

This is my first ever comment and I generally don't read sequels, but please feel free to continue this story line. That was amazing. Thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Who is looking after the kids?

It was so uncomfortable thinking of them playing downstairs while all this was happening.

screedbearscreedbearabout 7 years ago
WHO CARES ABOUT THE KIDS

The kids aren't there, so what's the problem! If this disturbs you that much, there on the first shuttle to the moon with only kids on-board.

Very well written and erotic an easy 5. I would be intriguing for me to play that game, not wanting the sex, but honestly what WOULD my answer to the truths be? I’m single, 38, virgin, and don't want to loose it, but what would be my answers and then watching the activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Check your calendar!

ryanzero, in case you haven't noticed, it's well past "the following week" now. Are you going to tell us what happened?

Eros_DiemEros_Diemalmost 6 years ago
well done

An original idea, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
continue this

this is so good. please continue this story. or make another one with the same ratio lol

FatStratFatStratalmost 5 years ago
Excellent start!

Keep writing, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous