Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, and noticed the other women for the first time since Karen and I had started. Jennifer was on the couch, her hand down her pants and working furiously. She was watching us with drowsy eyes, lost in her pleasure. Maxine had Sam's head in her lap and was playing with her hair. Jackie had gone much further. She was naked, one hand at her mouth, a finger circling her lips, the other massaging her small breast.

Karen noticed her as well and motioned her over. She slid up behind me and pulled my shirt over my head. She undid my pants and pushed them down, finally releasing my aching dick. She gave it quick stroke but led me to where Karen waited, still looking over her shoulder. "Put it inside me."

I did.

I went slowly at first, relishing in the spasms of her pussy, but I couldn't hold back and started slamming into her, rocking her with every thrust. Jackie stayed behind me, rubbing my chest and arms. Finally I couldn't hold out any longer and I exploded into her, pumping her full until my pace slowed and I pulled out of her. Our combined juices coating my cock and dripping down her leg.

Jackie went to her knees in front of me, cleaning my cock with her mouth, sucking the sex from me. When she was done she went to Karen, who was still collapse over the couch, blissed out but utterly spent, and licked the cum from her thighs and between her legs lapping at it and sending further ripples of pleasure through Karen.

I was getting hard again, watching the way she cleaned the other girl with her tongue. Jackie crawled back to me then, and brought me back to full attention with her hands and mouth. She laid me down on my back and climbed on top of me. She rode me and clawed at my chest. She shuddered and spasmed around my cock, gritting her teeth and not making a sound outside the occasional grunt. She rode till I came and Wimpered as I softened inside of her. She collapsed on my chest, exhausted, my soft dick still inside her.

And I then I heard Karen say "Jennifer, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Jennifer said in a husky voice.

"I Dare you to go get Jonathan back up so Jackie can finish, then sit on his face so he can return the favor."

I turned my head and Jennifer was sliding down her jeans as she headed over to where Jackie and I lay on the floor. Jackie kissed me then and I lost sight of the younger girl. I felt her a second later, using her mouth to free my soft cock. Jackie moaned into my mouth and ground herself into my pelvic bone. Jennifer suckled me and gently massaged my balls. Slowly I began to stiffen, growing larger in her mouth. She kissed the tip, licked down my shaft, and ducked a ball into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. She worked my cock with her hand, made slick with all the spit and cum. She could tell I was ready and positioned my dick at Jackie's entrance.

Jackie moaned again but pulled from our kiss. "My ass, stick him in my ass." Jennifer realigned me and I could feel myself pressed against Jackie's pucker for the half second it took her to steady herself and slam herself onto my cock, then I moaned as she started working me in and out of her. My moans were cut short as Jennifer lowered her sex to my mouth. She was warm and delicious and her scent was intoxicating. I nibbled at her clit and sucked it into my mouth, but she wasn't satisfied with the gentle caresses and she rotated her hips and ground herself into me. I drove my tongue into her pussy and swallowed so I wouldn't choke on her juices.

In a way I was glad for the distraction. My cock was in heaven in Jackie's ass. As best I could tell from my vantage point the two girls were kissing above me, Jennifer's hand in Jackie's cunt. Karen slid up besides me and began whispering in my ear. I can't remember exactly what she said because I blacked out in ecstasy. I came to with Jackie's mouth on my dick again, cleaning me. The others were dressed, with glasses of wine in their hands. Karen was at the center, appearing to be leading some sort of discussion. Jackie finished and led me to my clothes.

After I was dressed Karen came over to me and asked "Was that what you needed Jonathan? Was that how far you needed to go?" I wasn't sure and I told her so.

"Don't worry," she said, "There's always next week."

12