Playing Dirty Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get even wilder with Serena and young Jon.
5.2k words
4.8
19.9k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my bed, face down, with my legs spread, all I could do was groan, because damn, whatever the hell he was doing to me just felt so wickedly good.

Finally, turning my head, trying to see him over my shoulder, I asked, "Jon, what are doing?"

"What does it feel like I'm doing? I'm giving you a message and trying to loosen you up. You're way too tense. It can't be healthy for you."

"Okaaay. But with your penis?"

He chuckled as he thrust his hips, filling me up just a little more as his magical hands continued to do amazing things to every muscle in my back, as he told me, "Serena, how could I possibly see this gorgeous body of yours naked, and not want to fuck you?"

Excellent question. All I knew was that it was a damn good thing the actual professionals who'd seen me naked -- like my doctor, chiropractor and masseuse, didn't adhere to the same theory, or this would be happening to me a lot. But I had to admit, the highly erotic feel of being massaged both inside and out was pretty damned incredible -- like jaw-droppingly. And oh my god, as he thrust into me so deeply that I could feel his balls begin to slap against my ass, I could really feel how big he was, even the delectable sting of him stretching me to accommodate his girth, only reminded me of just how amazing it always felt to have him buried deep inside me every time we'd gone at it like this, since he'd first arrived.

And if I wasn't supposed to just be showing him around New York, and helping him find his bearings before he started college in a few weeks, then this would be as wonderful as it felt. But considering the fact my roommate, and best friend -- who also happened to be Jon's very protective older sister, Annie -- had entrusted me with her not-so-little brother's care, then I knew we should no more be doing this than helping him rob a bank.

But since I'd promised both him and myself one week, and one week only, to just let loose and enjoy, that was exactly what we were doing, even as that nagging little voice inside my head kept reminding me that whatever the hell we were doing, wasn't right. After all, no matter how skilled he was in bed, he was still only nineteen, and since I was about to turn thirty in a few months, I felt a little like a cradle robber, except for the fact that Jon had not only been the initiator of our illicit activities, but had also had been the one to convince me that what we were doing was perfectly fine, natural and not nearly as pervy as it seemed. And if he'd just quit filling me up with his magnificent cock all the time, I might actually have time to properly sort the whole crazy situation out in my head. But seeing as my quivering body was once again rising to the cusp of one fucking amazing orgasm, as my eyes began to roll back in my head, I just couldn't process another thing right now, since he had me way too blissed out to care about anything more than how incredible it always felt with him, like right at this very this minute, as I watched stars begin float in before my eyes, with how insanely good he had me feeling, that I could hardly remember to breathe, much less think.

And as he slid his body over mine, blanketing me in all those firm, young rippling muscles, really beginning to ride me hard, his voice was understandably a little choppy, as he murmured into my ear, "Fuck you feel good, Serena, and I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

And that was the problem, I didn't think I'd ever get enough of him, either. Because no matter how many times we did this, all I wanted was more -- more of him, more of how good he made me feel and more of what I was beginning to realize, only he could give me, since no one else had ever made me feel even half as good as this before, sure that I'd never experienced anything even close.

And then suddenly I threw back my head and began to cry out his name, as the most delectable sensation imaginable tore straight through my body, like an orgasmic lightning strike, firing off straight down my spine and zeroing in on my tingling sex, as I heard and felt him groan and shudder right along with me. And I could actually feel him filling me up to overflowing with his seed, as his big hard cock pulsed over and over again, deeper inside me than I even knew a man could go. Lordy, but the boy knew his way around a woman, especially this one, who was now dripping with his come and shamelessly panting and quivering insanely hard, right to the tips of my toes. Damn, he would definitely be one hard act to follow, no matter how young he was.

And before either of us had even caught our breath, he was rolling me onto my back and saying, "Okay now for your front." And just like that, his mouth was busy sucking and licking all around my nipple, and getting me all hot and wet for him all over again as his amazing fingers began to work their magic on the tight muscles in my shoulders and upper arms.

Oh, fuck, as I rolled my eyes in surrender, I knew one thing -- this kid could be lethal.

As my pulse began to quicken and my pussy really began to quiver like a bitch in heat all over again, I wondered just how many orgasms a girl could possibly withstand before she melted into an overstimulated mindless puddle of goo. I just hoped I didn't find out before the week was out. Then he'd have some explaining to do when his sister got back and there was nothing left of me after he'd orgasmed me straight into a brain-dead coma.

"Hey, Serena," he said, sounding concerned as gently he cupped my face and looked up at me, "You okay?"

I felt so wiped out after what he'd just done to me that all I could do was flop my head just enough on the pillow so that I could look at him, and say, "Yeah..." But I was actually so much more than okay, it was hard to put in words, he had every inch of me feeling so alive. And I knew it wasn't just from the massage. And as he continued to work his magic on my body, I was beginning to wonder if the phrase, 'He fucked her brains out' was an actual thing. Because after the few days we'd had together, basically going at it nonstop, I was actually afraid that I'd lost more than a few brain cells, seeing as I was happily letting him pleasure me like this again, without complaint.

And then I could feel his fingers pushing into my pussy, at least two I think, because it felt a little tight down there. And when I looked up and saw his wicked smile and noticed that his cock was thickening again, I had a feeling I was about to lose a few more brain cells.

But before he had a chance to send me off into the orgasmic stratosphere, making me stars again -- his cell phone went off. And then I watched him as he cleaned my pussy juices off his fingers by happily sucking them into his mouth and licking them off, with a delighted moan, he smiled into my eyes with a devilish glint in his eye as he lapped at them with his tongue, letting me know how much he enjoyed the taste of me. And then in a blink of an eye, he was lunging for his phone in the pocket his jeans on the floor before it went to voice mail. And a moment later he was sitting on the bed beside, with his phone to his ear, saying, "Oh, hey, Mom, how's it going?" Then he smiled at me, and said, "Oh, not much, I'm just hanging out with Annie's roommate, Serena. Yeah, she's real nice, and I'm really enjoying my time with her, like you wouldn't believe."

Jeesh. What an understatement that was. Shaking my head, I got up and headed for the bathroom -- deciding we'd had enough with the naughty shenanigans for one morning. I had to get a shower and get dressed, and join the real world where people did more than just play kinky games in bed all day, coming harder than any woman had a right to come.

But once I got in and turned my face up to the shower head, savoring the soothing feel of warm water running over my skin, I had to admit this had probably been the best few days of my life. Normally all I did was work -- like a lot. Too many hours to even count most weeks, and since I'd taken some of my vacation time that I'd been stock piling for no good reason -- since I never took any time off -- to tour Jon around the city, I have to say, I've never been as relaxed, as mellow, or as blissed out, since the sexy little monster came into my life.

Maybe he had the right idea, and I needed more of a balance in my life. Of course right now, I'd exchanged my ridiculously long hours at work, for endless hours of mindless sex, but still, no getting around it, it all just felt too good to be real. And damn, the kid knew what he was doing, too. Considering his age, he never fumbled around trying to figure out what he was supposed to be doing with me when we were naked. He just got to work and gave me one orgasm after another pretty well nonstop since he got here. And once this ended when his sister got back from England, I had a feeling I was going to be feeling pretty let down. Our kinky fun would be over, and I'd be back at the grindstone, checking investment portfolios and watching market trends, with all the rest of the bean-counters at work.

And already I knew I'd much rather be screaming his name with the little tease buried deep between my thighs, grinning that mischievous grin that I was beginning to really like, as he fucked the hell out of me, than poring over boring old stacks of numbers any day.

Just as I was drying off, Jon walked in, still all in all his naked glory, but looking a little uncomfortable. Finally he shrugged, and said, "My parents are in New York. Thought they'd surprise me. And they should be here any minute."

I think my heart stopped. Because I'm sure my brain went dead for a few seconds, the minute he'd said it. Of course I knew what he'd said, but I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. His parents were here, and about to show up and find us like this? Holy fucking shit! Why were still just standing here?

Then panic set in. Oh, fuck, were there any sex toys lying around the apartment that we needed to clean up? Were there any bottles of lube where there shouldn't be. But more importantly, was that it for our kinky fun, now that his folks were about to crash our party?

"Quick," I told him, "get dressed."

With a nod of his head, he said, "Yeah, I will, once I get a shower. But I don't think I want to be smelling like sex when my mom pulls me in for hug."

"Good point." I nodded furiously, then turned and took a look at my reflection in the mirror, my long blonde hair dripping around my shoulders, I was shocked at how crazy-eyed I looked as I wondered if I looked as thoroughly fucked as I felt. And seeing as we'd been going at it pretty well nonstop since Jon had arrived, I knew I at least had to look guilty as shit.

Still just wrapped in a towel, I raced around the apartment like a madwoman, while Jon was busy in the shower, scrubbing the smell of my pussy off him. I noticed a pair of his boxers in the kitchen and snatched them off the floor, softly moaning as my pussy began to dampen and my nipples started to harden and tingle, as, unable to resist, I took a moment to rub the soft cotton against my cheek, recalling how the only night before he'd taken me hard and rough on the kitchen table, before we'd even finished dinner -- just pushing the plates aside, and going at it like cats in heat, with pasta flying everywhere.

Yikes. Then I pulled a face, when I thought about the consequences of that, and got out some disinfectant cleaner and began to sanitize any surfaces we might have gotten busy on -- naturally starting with the kitchen table -- the scene of the last crime. My eyes went big as I looked around the apartment. I'd never felt so felt overwhelmed. Geez, he'd taken me so many times up against the wall, there was no way I could wash all of those. Oh, the fucking little monster.

Then my gaze lit on the shiny silver handcuffs on the living room floor. The little sex fiend had come home with those the other night, deciding it might be fun to cuff me, and go down on me till I swear I was screaming my head off in about six different languages that I don't even speak. Fuck, what we were thinking?

Suddenly, I wondered if it was too late to try to meet up with his parents somewhere else, somewhere that Jon and I hadn't turned into a veritable cesspool of dirty kinky fun -- realizing that it both smelled and looked like it, too, now that I really looked around, remembering all the places we'd thoroughly christened. Turning my gaze up to the ceiling -- damn -- now how did his underwear get up on the top of that light fixture? Snagging it with a broom handle, I tucked it under the towel I was still wearing along with the other pair from the kitchen.

Had we really screwed around with each other this much? How was it even possible?

Finally, once Jon was dressed, I thrust my biggest oversized tote-bag at him, and gave him firm instructions to find every last thing he could, that looked evenly slightly suspicious, and then stuff it in there and then hide it all in my closet.

Okay, so I might not get the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, but they probably didn't give it out to girls that did the things that I'd done with him, anyway.

And I was just pulling the little angelic looking white sun dress I'd chose to wear over my head, hoping it would make me look less like the wanton sex-fiend he'd turned me into, when I heard the intercom buzz, and I rolled my eyes skyward. Unless his parents were absolute morons, they'd have to figure something funny had been going on between us, if nothing else by how nervous we both were, or at least me, because I felt ready to hurl, and figured I probably looked it, too -- pretty certain that I was probably sort of green around the gills.

But it turned out that I need not have been so freaked out, since his parents were actually pretty nice. And when I went to shake his mother's hand, and said, as calmly as I could muster, "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Wylie," she just playfully batted my hand away and pulled me in for a big warm hug, and said against my ear, "No need for formality, it's just Nancy, and it's lovely to finally meet you, Serena." Then she pulled back, still holding my shoulders, warmly smiling into my eyes, as she said, "You know you already feel like family, especially seeing as you and our Annie are roommates and now you've been kind enough to help our son Jon find his way around in this great big city. And we really can't thank you enough."

I tried not to look as guilty as I felt as I looked them over, noticing that his parents were pretty striking looking, too, both of them were tall like Annie and Jon, but his dad was a total fox, with the same chestnut brown hair as his son, with just a few sexy wisps of grey at his temples and the same incredible emerald green eyes as Jon's. So, I knew that when Jon was older, he'd probably still look amazing, just like his dad did.

And his mother Nancy was still flat-out gorgeous, even for a woman in her fifties. Tall and slender, her hair a lighter golden brown like Annie's, and with the same smile, I noticed, too, as she looked at her son fondly, asking him, "So, Jon, have you been behaving yourself since you've come to New York?"

Jon just shrugged, and said with a straight face, "Of course, Mom. I wouldn't want to give Serena a hard time -- especially since she's been nice enough to have me."

Jesus, I almost choked when he said that. Since I think he said he'd been hard for me since I'd first picked him up at the bus depot, the minute he'd arrived in the city. And I'd already had him too many times to count.

And when his dad chuckled, playfully elbowed his son, and said, "Well, we all know Jon can be a bit of hand full," I literally almost swallowed my tongue. Because I'd had him in my hand, and just about everywhere else you could imagine, and I knew damn well the kid was hung like a freaking horse.

"So..." drawing my attention away from all the stuff that was filling my head about his pretty amazing junk, Jon asked his parents, "...you guys want to get some lunch?"

His father nodded, and said, "Sure. You two probably know your way around this area by now, so anywhere you suggest would be fine with us. And you know your mother and I aren't fussy, so feel free to surprise us."

Yeah, they'd sure be surprised if they knew what we'd been up to, but hopefully, with any luck, they'd never find out.

We ended up taking him to the Thai restaurant, that had the best Pad Thai around, where Jon and I first ate out together, and his parents seemed to really enjoy it, too. Then as we were finishing our meal, his dad smiled at Jon and said, "So, how are you enjoying it here, son?"

Jon grinned at me, holding my gaze, as he said, "Actually I love it here, Dad. And there's nowhere else I'd rather be."

I couldn't believe he said that, especially while he was staring right at me. Sure, we'd been having fun together -- loads of it, in fact. But it was never meant to be anything more than the two of us just letting off a little steam, before he headed off to school and I went back to work. Not that I hadn't enjoyed my time with him, I definitely had, but when the week was over, and his sister was back, I hope he realized I was serious when I told him that what we had would be over, too.

Since his dad was a lawyer, when he and Jon started talking about his upcoming school year at NYU, and the different classes he'd be taking, and what type of law he was interested in pursuing as a career, his mom Nancy patted my hand, and said, "So, what is it you do, Serena?"

I explained that I worked in investment banking, while studying for my master's degree in finance, and she nodded, looking impressed. "Sounds like you're a very bright young lady, then."

Jon overheard us talking, and said, "Wow, is she ever, Mom. And definitely the coolest person I've ever met." And then the he smiled at me, made me melt just a little.

I held his gaze as I smiled back at him, because I thought he was pretty cool, too. And considering he wasn't yet out of his teens, I felt like we connected on a lot of levels, and not just when we were naked -- although, we really reconnected then -- like nobody's business.

Outside the restaurant, both Jon and I were more than a little relieved when his father mentioned that they wouldn't dream of imposing on us and would be staying in a hotel, telling us, with his hand beside his mouth, in a stage whisper, that it would be a second honeymoon for them, since they'd never had much time for their first, which made his mother blush. So at least we knew they wouldn't be nosing around the apartment and coming across anything unusual, like the blindfold Jon had put on me the other night when he'd handcuffed me, or the half-eaten edible undies he'd bought for me to wear for him, that I still hadn't been able to find.

And once we'd given them both hugs and said goodbye to them, since they were tired after travelling from Montana and wanted an early night -- or so they claimed -- Jon and I walked back to the condo, neither of saying much. But once we got inside, I heaved a sigh and said, "Jon, I really think we need to talk."

He eyed me for a minute and said, "It's okay they're not staying here with us, so you can stop freaking out now, Serena."

"It's not just that. I'm thinking we need to dial it back. Ever since I agreed to give us this week together, we've going at it pretty hard and pretty much nonstop. And look what almost happened. What if your sister happens to come back early and finds us naked, and going at it?" I actually shuddered at the thought that. Imagining the look of utter shock and horror she'd have on her face, if she walked in and found us fucking each other's brains out. "I know I'd never be able to live it down."

12