Playing Dirty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged. "Okay, then I guess we'll try to keep it in your room."

I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes. If only it were that simple. Truth was I really didn't want it to end, either. But we'd had a pretty close call with his parents, and there was no way I wanted to risk going through something like that again, especially with his sister, who was also one of the best friends I'd ever had. And I couldn't imagine how upset she'd be, if she discovered what we'd been up to.

Jon was smirking and shaking his head, as he started to approach me, like he didn't believe I was serious about actually wanting to end it. And once he'd tipped up my chin, and pressed his mouth to mine, I instantly wondered where my self-control was, when all I did was wrap my arms around him and kiss him right back. And oh, dear god did I ever love the way he kissed. Whenever his tongue sank into my mouth, my pussy would clench, my nipples would harden, and my legs would go weak, and then I'd want him all over again, just from the feel of his mouth on mine.

And before I knew it, somewhere in the back of my head I could feel his hands traveling up my thighs under my dress, and he was tugging down my panties, and his fingers were sliding into my pussy as I hungrily moaned against his mouth. What was the point in trying to deny it, when all I could think of was having him inside me -- even just one last time.

Then he was pulling back, but only far enough to whisper against my lips, as he began to slowly slide his fingers in and out of my pussy, "Tell me you don't want this, Serena. Tell me you don't like it when I get you so wet that all you can think of is how good it's going to feel when I fill you with my cock. Go ahead, and say it," he said. But I was too busy whimpering and desperately clutching at him as his thumb worked my clit and his clever fingers began to fuck me straight into another mind-numbing orgasm.

So of course not a word came out of me. I wasn't that good of a liar. And then he was picking me up and carrying me down the hall, peppering my face with kisses as I circled my arm around his neck and held onto him tight. And once he'd stripped me naked on the bed, as the heat of his lips and tongue trailed a sensuous path over my bare skin, all I could do was shiver and clutch the sheets in my fists, moaning as my eyes fell shut. And then he was spreading my thighs and I felt his lips caressing my folds as the heat of his mouth latched onto my pussy as he began to suck back my clit, twirling a teasing circle around it with his tongue, moaning deeply against my flesh, as I felt my body collapse into yet another orgasm so all-encompassing that I could feel it humming through me, right to my bones.

And before my breathing even began to settle, and my poor pussy had stopped quivering, with his eyes firmly fixed on mine he lifted my legs and slipped them over his shoulder one after the other. Then fisting his cock in his hand, he pushed inside me, and I felt the most deliciously erotic sensation wash through me as he filled me up inch by inch, tunneling deeper and deeper into my needy little cunt with every flex of his hips.

When he really began to fuck me, and give it to me hard, fiercely growling as he gritted his teeth, mercilessly slamming into me, and punishing my pussy with his cock, he ground out, "If you can honestly tell me you don't want this, Serena, then I'll stop."

How could I lie, when I'd never wanted anything more? Oh, lordy, it just felt so good, even this hard. Jon made me feel things that I never knew existed, and not just in bed. He was clever and funny and charming, and wise beyond his years. And as far as sex went, I knew I'd probably never experience anything even close to what the two of us had shared.

Then he slapped my ass, just hard enough to make it sting, bringing me back to where I was, as he glared down at me, and said, "Say it. Try and tell me that you're not getting off on this, and that you don't want this with me anymore, and I'll leave."

My eyes locked on his, I shook my head, and whispered, "I can't, because I just love what you do to me."

He froze in place, and staring right into my eyes, he whispered back, "And I love you."

Oh, dear god, the moment he said it, I knew that things really had gone too far. And just as soon as we'd both come good and hard, we were going to end it. At least that's what I told myself, until I moaned, and my eyes drifted shut when he did that thing with his hips that had his cock hitting all the right places inside me. Ooh, fuck, where the hell did this kid learn his moves?

And as he groaned, with his jaw clenched, pumping harder and deeper with every thrust, looking up at the beauty of his handsome face, I began to wonder if there was any way we could keep this going, even after his sister came back. Although I hated the idea of sneaking around behind her back, I loved the feel of what we did to each other so much that the thought of giving it up was just too hard to even contemplate.

"You have to be feeling it, too," he said, as he lifted my ass into his hands and squeezed, as he really began to plunder my pussy, driving his cock into me like a rutting beast. A wild rutting beast that totally owned me body and soul, slamming into me hard enough that his balls were slapping so hard against my ass that I could hear the erotic echo of flesh on flesh, leaving me trembling with the need to come all over again.

And all of it just felt so incredibly good, that I whispered, "I do, Jon, I feel it, too."

It felt like I had the most indescribable itch so deep inside me, that only he could reach and only he could scratch. And it had to be kismet that he was the only one well-endowed enough to get the job done, and send me reeling into the netherworld of climax heaven each and every time he took me like this.

And once his hand dropped between my thighs and he began to work my clit as he fucked me good and hard, making me groan and writhe like a woman possessed, I swear I thought I'd pass out from sensory overload, my entire body quivering insanely hard, my pussy felt like it was electrified as my heart pounded loud in my ears. Finally, I just threw back my head and screamed, and as he pounded into me, filling my pussy with his release, gasping out loud as his whole body froze as he shot inside me, with what felt like the force of a cannon blast, his cock still thick and pulsing hard as I clenched my inner walls around him, fisting him as tightly as I could. And then as I looked up into the depths of his green eyes, I just knew I'd fallen in love with him, too.

Damn, and now what was I going to do?

If only he'd been the pimply faced, hygienically challenged little brat I'd been expecting to get off that bus, when he'd first arrived then none of this would have happened. I'd have shown him around a little, bought him a burger somewhere, slapped some money in his hand, so he could have kept himself amused, and then I'd have left him to play with his phone till his sister got back from London.

But Jon was no more a kid than I was. There was no getting around it, he was a full grown man, and the only man I'd ever known who could make me feel things that I never knew existed until he'd come into my world.

And if I thought I was screwed before, I was really screwed now...

12