All Comments on 'Playing the Slut'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
s t f u

oh goody! another critic, another moron, another rude a-hole who cant seem to keep their mouth shut, but who cares right.

[* see previous comment for reference* ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally depraved.

...like a good literotica story SHOULD be.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Dangerous, but hot

and something to fantasize about without taking the risk of doing. I wonder what my husband would say if we were starting to have sex and I told him that story like I had really done it. At least she drove 30 minutes away from home.

forfun44forfun44over 14 years ago
Loved it!!

A real good arrousing read! She was a bit of a fuck pig but I happen to love a woman who likes it a lot!

waterfrontwaterfrontover 14 years ago
Every man's dream

Another arousing, fun story. Thanks Dee

dre_jonesdre_jonesover 14 years ago
Dirty, Sexy, HOT!

Dee- Love your stories, so raw and sexy. A woman like you is one in a million. More stories and more pics please! You gave my 7" a happy hard time.

XXOO - Dre

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
NIce story

Thanks Dee,

I deliberately went from your early stuff to the newest to see how they changed. Your writing is still very good, better and the story line is much more believable so I was easily focused on the sex which sounded like fun -

I personally have issues with the lack of integrity and the cheating but that is my problem not yours -

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slurping her tangy tailhole.

If I was Mr. Suit, I would have totally eaten her asshole out. Spread her butt cheeks wide and thoroughly sucked and licked her dirt hole while forcing my tongue in and out of her sphincter. Relishing in her scent and taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mister Suit

How come she didn't ask for a phone number or business card from Mr. Suit?

If she's discovered a new self... tried 3 and only one passed, then would she not want to ensure that Mr. Suit would be available for future encounters ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

My little sissy pussy was dripping cream I could feel the suits cock plunging my depths making me his bitch.

Jackie XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish my wife was like you.

Gotta love a guy who eats creampie. I liked eating my wife after fucking and cumming inside her. But after a medical problem and surgery I cannot get it up anymore. I urge her to find some young stud to satisfy her, then come home, tell me all about it while I lick and suck her hot juicy dripping wet freshly fucked can filled pussy, until I bring her to another intense orgasm like she had when I could do it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These anonymous bitches haven't been near a pussy since some whore, who couldn't afford an abortion, popped them out in some back alley.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Very hot. I loved that the woman had her tits enhanced significantly and wanted to make use of her hot body. The author has written very few series, and is still writing as of 2022. This short teaser seems tailor-made for more chapters. I would love find out how our top-heavy heroine becomes a cock craving slut while keeping her husband in the dark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous