All Comments on 'Playing With Fire Ch. 01'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Ripe for havoc !

The narrator is coming off, purposefully or no, as a quisling. He assents to being led by the nose, in a loving but decided manner by his wife. She has an itch and the initiative.. I'm amazed this man hasn't researched more fully the pitfalls, along with the plus side of swinging. Taking your hot wife to one of these places without scouting the terrain is much akin to cashing out your 401k and playing Texas Hold em' in Vegas for first time.

Roger may or may not be 'a nice guy', but he's something that Tom is most definitely is not , a player. In terms of actual story, this could have developed a non-carnal subplot. Something that gives Tom a little gravitas or area of excellence. So far he gives the impression of being a borderline schmuck or naif which isn't the best for dramatic tension.. Good work delineating supporting players- let the games begin.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

You know if OOAA likes a story that the story stinks.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 9 years ago
Great start

Really looking forward to part 2. Thanks for a very sexy story so far.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Great start.

I certainly hope our happy couple can stay on the same page as their comfort zones expand.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @Tim413413...but...

Agree with @Tim413413...but by the title of the story I think one or the two will get burned...3* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not in the wrong category.

You are.

This is Fetish.

1* for retardedjoe

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Great story for me so far...

but considering how many I've read of yours, I'm interested in how this will play out. And glad we won't have to wait a week between parts.

And great to see the older middle aged people have fun. That's where my wife and I, though we could never actually do these things, so I read them vicariously.

5 *'s on the erection meter, and this one does put blood in the pecker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the idiots

specially the fucking A-hole wedjat. What a deluded little turd.

keep on with the stories and comments Joe. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Ignore the idiots

Idiot: noun, asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have an different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't like where this is going. Story is well written but hubby is not telling her it's to much for him. As usual in these type of stories the wife didn't want to do it ,hubby was the one to fantasize but didn't really want to do it and than the wife loves it and gets out of control. Real life marriages would most likely be ruined and come to an end. They were happy and just started to have fun why put it all at risk? This story could still be hot if they realize that it is to much to do anymore than they did already and leave it to the fantasy. Look forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymouos-ignore the idiots

Truth hurts doesn't it asshole. 1*for this cucky writer who thinks his shit don't stink.

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
No way in hell..

There's no way in hell I could ever get involved in something like this, but there's no way in hell I'd spend a winter in a deserted summer resort in New England chasing Oliveoil around with a shiney axe either. Good writing and storytelling let me experience all kinds of things like that without any risk or consequences on my part.

A well-written peek into this couple's life.

Thanks for posting.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Great build up

I loved this. It seemed so real to life with all the characters second guessing. Reluctance is a natural reaction. Love your writing and how you graciously accept the moralists criticism. I've written a handful of stories here but was shocked by the hateful replies. I also noted that the harshest critics are not authors. The internet is filled with self important trolls. This is a solid five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So far so good

Gotta read part 2 and 3..........

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done Joe

Unexpected perspective from newb hubby

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Checking out

Thought I would check out some swingerjoe writings that are not in my area of intrest. This looks to be a story of new swingers. My take away is that Tom gonna be sorry he opened Pandora 's box. Beth seems to moving a little too fast. He keeps saying he's ok, but I think he ain't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wild Oats!!

Tom asked his wire if she had any wild oats she wanted to share. One night when we were feeling no pain, I asked my wife the same question. I was not expecting her answer. She told me she wanted to suck some strange cocks. I was shocked beyond belief. Carol is a good looking slim blonde with a great ass and C size boobs. When I met her, she still lived with her parents and was the typical girl next door. I knew she wasn't a virgin but we never really talked about her sex life before we met. She said that she had always loved sucking cocks and wanted some other than mine. She told me that she had blown almost every guy she had ever gone out with. Instead of being upset or angry, I found I was really turned on thinking about her sucking strange cocks. Her first new cock was the very next week at a party. She took a guy into a bedroom, stripped down to her panties, dropped to her knees and gave him a blow job. What she didn't know, however, was that I watched her from the bathroom. This guy loved her mouth and took back to the room three more times. The last two Carol was completely naked. He wanted to fuck her but she said no. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. She has since blown 16 other guys. Sometimes with me actually there watching and three times sucking a cock in the backseat while I was driving. She never blows any of our friends and doesn't blow anyone more than a few times. I never would have guessed that I would love her sucking other guys cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES