Playing with Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You start," I said. She sighed, as if thinking how to begin.

"I don't want you to think of me as your daughter or a child anymore. I don't need you to be my father. I'm eighteen, and I have a car and I got a job," she said.

"A job!" I exclaimed.

"Don't act too surprised. I'm quite capable, you know."

"Oh, it's not that. You know I hold you in the highest regard. I'm just surprised," I told her.

"It's all a part of my plan to prove to you that I'm not a little girl anymore," she said, then added, "Despite what you said when you came in my mouth," in a whisper. We both laughed.

"What's the job?"

"I'm going to be helping out in an office, and when I graduate high school, I'll be a receptionist until I start college."

"You have everything figured out, Jen. As always, I'm impressed with you."

"Thanks, babe," she said sweetly. "Not everything, though."

"No?"

"I have absolutely no intention of starting college as a virgin, John," she said. I made a face at her, but didn't know what to say. "So, I'm thinking I'll just take up every offer I've had in the last five years and let the entire school student body, faculty and metropolitan area fuck me, or..."

"Or what?" I asked, amused..

"Or the only man who I trust and love and want will take me, and save me the trouble." I just lay there, as we looked at each other, seemingly in love. "I don't want to seduce you into bed, or play some game, or trick you. I just want it to happen naturally. I want it, and I know you want it. You're just such a wonderful, good man. It only makes me want you more," she said, trailing off with a little sadness.

"I don't know what to say, Jenny," I told her.

"If it makes you feel better, you can call me Jennifer," she said. "But you don't need to say anything, my darling." She really did sound grown up, and I could tell the visit from her father had sobered her up. "And I want you to know that this isn't some little stupid crush. I am in love with you, and if it's not you, then it won't be anyone."

"But Jenny, don't you want a boyfriend your own age, someone you have things in common with, can have a future with?"

"This isn't about logic. You are what I want," she said, again with a trace of melancholy. "Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you," I answered.

"Not like a father loves a daughter, I mean," she asked. I paused.

"No, I'm in love with you too, Jennifer," I said, and now it was my turn to feel sad. I turned away from her and lay on my back looking up at the ceiling. I inhaled and exhaled sharply. She moved over to me and laid her head on my chest, but it wasn't an overt sexual gesture, despite the fact that her body was pressed against me. I held her and closed my eyes.

"So, we're in love," she said. "This is a fine mess."

"Yes it is."

"I want to ask you a question and I need you to answer me honestly, promise?"

"Promise," I answered.

"Are you in love with my mother?" she said. I paused for a second, but it was an easy question.

"No. Not at all," I answered. "But you already knew that."

"Do you mind if I stay in here with you? I promise I won't trick you into anything."

"You won't need to trick me, love. I just don't know if I trust myself," I replied. "You have no idea how much I want you."

"I have some idea," she said with a smile. "Just one kiss and then we'll go to sleep, OK?"

"It starts with a kiss, Jenny, then..."

"Then?"

"I don't need to tell you," I said.

"Actually, you do, because I'm still a virgin. Well, my mouth isn't, but the rest of me is," she said, and we both laughed.

"Night night, sweet love," I said, reached over and turned off the light. I held her and tried to go to sleep, but it wasn't easy. It had been a crazy day, one of the most memorable of my life, ending with our dual confession of love. It truly felt as if our relationship had changed. Soon enough, I sensed my baby had drifted off, and I followed her off to dreamland. Maybe we'd meet there and make love.

In the morning I woke up and stretched. Jenny was waking up as well, as the first rays of sunshine entered the room, and she looked like the most beautiful girl who ever walked the earth. Just by instinct, I kissed her, and she snuggled up to me and let out a happy moan. She looked up at me and returned my kiss, and let it linger. I felt her body against me, and all logic and morality exited my mind as she transported me. Our kiss intensified as our hands freely explored each other's bodies.

Jenny emitted some gorgeous squeaky little moans as I touched her, and her hands soon found their way to my cock. I gently squeezed her breasts as my kiss traveled from her mouth to her earlobe, neck and then shoulders. She pulled her nightie over her head, and I gently kissed her cleavage, as she caressed my cock and balls. I had never known love or lust like this in my life, never been with a sweeter or sexier girl, and I couldn't help myself.

I slipped down her body, taking a nipple in my mouth, and she released her hands from me and stretched out. I softly sucked and kissed her breasts, and it felt like the most beautiful and natural thing in the world. Jenny started wriggling around as I massaged her, and I moved further down her body. Unless there was an earthquake, there was absolutely no way in hell I wasn't tasting her pussy in the next five minutes.

I took my time and kissed my way down her stomach, toying with her belly button with my tongue, and she was already making sounds that sounded like a preamble to orgasm. I kissed her lower abdomen while caressing her divine slim waist and perky tits, and Jenny had her hands above her head in complete surrender to me.

"Chicken?" I suggested as a joke.

"Never, no," she replied breathlessly. "If you stop now I swear I'll kill us both," she went on and giggled. I wasn't going to stop.

I got down to the crucial point, but wasn't going to just leap in. This situation required more teasing, because if she was to be believed, this would be the first time she had ever been kissed there. She was wearing little panties, and I very quickly gave her a little kiss on her mound, before moving onto her inner thighs, for a tease. She spread her legs for me.

She continued making cute little sounds as I kissed her legs, her inner thighs and hips. She truly was a creation of complete perfection, the like of which I had never known. After a few minutes of circling heaven, I closed her legs and put her knees down flat.

"What are you doing?" she said, half in delirium. I didn't answer, just slipped her panties down, which I assumed would answer her question. She lifted one of her knees and put her foot through, leaving her panties around one of her thighs only. I kissed her tummy again, and brushed a finger through her pubic hair, an immaculately and tastefully groomed petite strip that looked like the most alluring work of art ever.

I placed my thumb gently on her lips and she spread her legs again, uttering an "oh!" exclamation. I could feel her wetness as I very gently made little circles on her. Keeping my thumb on her, I moved up her body again, kissing her tummy, tits and then on the mouth. She was too caught up in this new sensation to really respond. I didn't waste any more time, and traveled south and kissed her pussy.

Her warmth, taste and scent surrounded me as I kissed her, then began to lick her clit. This was something I was good at, having been schooled many years ago by a girlfriend who I had failed to pleasure. She taught me exactly what to do, and since that day, had had exactly zero failures. On the contrary, I began to consider myself a master, and this beautiful little girl in my bed was receiving a master's touch. Her response was immediate.

Jenny wriggled and writhed, moaned and groaned as I worked my magic on her, and she began to talk loudly, as if in a magical dream. "Baby... baby... oh my god... I... you... this... I... " she went on and on, and with her juices flowing and body in spasm, I could tell she was near a climax. She went into a yell. "Fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh..." she yelped as her orgasm hit and she grabbed the bedpost behind her. I slipped a finger inside her and fucked her digitally while continuing to lick and caress her with my tongue.

Her orgasmic shrieks went from intense to insane as another, even higher, peak hit her. "Uh uh uh uh uh..." was all she managed to say, and I thought this might be the greatest moment of my life. She didn't make any indication that she wanted me to stop, so I kept going, just slowed her down a little. I took my fingers out of her, reached up and slipped them in her mouth, as I gently kissed her. She was completely lost.

She was breathing hard as the shocks of orgasm hit her, wave after wave. I put my hand around her neck, squeezed a little, and started back on her sweet bean again. Having brought her back down to third gear, she was off again, bucking and moaning loudly as I brought her to climax again. And again. I could do this all day, and wondered to myself what the world record was for sustained orgasm during cunnilingus.

"J-J-J-J-John..." my baby started to say. "Please... fuck me now."

Again, I slowed down with the pussy licking, and gave her soft kisses on her mound and perfect belly. I was feeling in control of my passion, and despite everything, wasn't ready to pop her cherry. And anyway, I didn't have a condom. Instead, I lay down, and brought her close to me and held her. Her limbs were wrapped around me and she was still spasming and moaning, her eyes closed.

"Uh uh," she groaned softly as another little aftershock swept over her, and she rubbed her pussy against my leg. Opening her eyes, she reached up and kissed me passionately, still obviously in an orgasmic state. She lay back down on my chest, as her climaxes grew less intense and she re-entered the real world. I looked at the clock and she had been in this state of heightened bliss for nearly half an hour.

Jenny picked up her head and looked at me, her eyes still half-closed and her hair a gorgeous mess. "OK. What the fuck just happened?" she said, and we both laughed.

"I can never be 100% certain, but you may have had an orgasm," I replied.

"I don't think so. I've had orgasms before, with my little friend 'Buzz Wifecheer', but I think I just astral projected to the other side of the galaxy," Jenny said, and I felt proud of my performance. And glad for her. She twitched again. "Uh," she said cutely, experiencing another minor wave. "What did you do to me?" she said, and collapsed on me, in giggles and wriggles.

"Oh, nothing," I said nonchalantly, and we both laughed.

"I'm fairly certain that I just gave birth to a new universe somewhere. Some orgasmic big bang moment in an alternate reality," she said, grandly. "Oh my god," she added, and we just lay there for a while. After a minute, she picked her head up again, appearing clearer. "Wait a second. You didn't fuck me!"

"That's true. You're still a little virgin," I said.

"Well, I don't feel like one," she said and kissed me again, long and slow. "John, baby, baby. I've never felt anything like that. Never. Nothing like it. I... what you did to me... I didn't even know I was capable of feeling so much. It was intense, it was magical. I feel brand new, like... a different person. My god. I'm so relaxed. You could charge for what you just did."

She went on, and I just cuddled her. "It wouldn't work that way on another woman," I said, although that might not have been true. But I had given her special treatment, and it was a fact that we were in love.

"When you finger fucked me, I lost control. I felt like I was being suspended in cellophane and tickled by a million feathers..." she continued, then fell silent for a minute. "But why didn't we go all the way?"

I looked her in the eye. "You're ready, Jenny. But, I'm not. Not with you. I want to, and I hope we will, but I'm just not ready yet, I'm sorry," I said.

"Just don't keep me waiting too long, my darling," she said.

"And anyway, I don't have any condoms," I said with a smile.

"Will you do that to me again? Every day?"

"I don't think I can wait until tomorrow, my sweetheart," I said, and she giggled and gave me another kiss.

"And I owe you the best blowjob ever," she said, then looked at me with a naughty look and grabbed my balls.

_________

Later that week, a week of almost unimaginable bliss, I was sitting in the living room after work, and Jenny came home. She had two friends with her, and they all piled into the house with absurd youthful energy. "John, this is Bianca and Cassie. Girls, this is my boyfriend, John," Jenny said, walked over and gave me a kiss. "Mind if they stay for dinner?"

Jenny and her friends went into the kitchen, and I could tell Jenny was starting to cook. I joined them and opened a bottle of wine. "Everyone cool with wine?" I asked and everyone nodded. I poured out four glasses and we all drank. All these girls were cute, I noted. Bianca was exotic, Mediterranean and Cassie was black and gorgeous. But neither shone like my Jenny, at least to me.

I wandered back into the living room, not wanting to crash their party, but after a little while, Jenny called me back in as dinner was made. She'd prepared some à la carte tacos, and we all dived in. I switched to white wine, and we all ate, drank and laughed. These three had great chemistry and I didn't feel like I was intruding.

"Girls, tell me what it's like when a boy goes down on you," Jenny said matter-of-factly, and the two of them didn't seem fazed. My eyes were wide, however, and it took me a minute to compose myself.

"It's been alright, but it's never any good unless I ride him cowgirl," Cassie said.

"Lousy," Bianca answered. "I haven't had a single orgasm with my boyfriend and it's been a year. He's so sweet, but it's not happening," she went on, taking a big bite of food.

"Yeah, when he eats me out, it's pretty nice, but he only makes me come once in a while," Cassie continued.

"And what's it like when you do come?" Jenny asked.

"It's like a build up of energy, tingles and release. Like a fun sneeze, I guess," Cassie answered casually.

"Oh," Jenny said, and the other two looked at her. I just hid my face, embarrassed.

"How about you, Jenny?" Bianca asked. Jenny looked at me.

"You want the truth?" Jenny asked. Both the girls nodded. "OK. This is the truth. John only started doing this to me on the weekend, and it's now been five days..."

"It's OK, Jen," Cassie said, patting her on the hand. "These things can take time."

"No, it's not that, babes," Jenny replied. "This man has taken me on trips around the world, around the galaxy. I've thought my head might explode a few times. He's made me forget my own name and made me believe I was made of stardust. One time, I secretly recorded him doing it to me and I played it back and it sounded like the exorcist. I didn't even think pleasure like this was possible."

The girls looked at Jenny, then at each other, then at me, then back at Jenny. I looked away, and opened a third bottle.

"Nope, nothing like that," Cassie said and they all laughed.

"Can you give my boyfriend lessons, please?' Bianca said, looking at me. "Or just, y'know... do it yourself."

"Bianca!" Jenny said. "This boy is mine. "You have to ask my permission, not him." Again, they all laughed.

"But you're still a virgin, Jen, aren't you?" Cassie asked.

"Yes I am," she replied, and looked at me. "He finger fucks me, kisses my titties, licks my clit. I suck his cock. We 69. We shower together and sleep in the same bed, but for some reason, fucking is unacceptable."

All three of the girls looked at me. I just shrugged. "It's overrated," I said, trying to hold in a laugh, picked up my glass and walked to the back porch. I opened the door and stepped out. I needed to get out of that conversation, and the others carried on without me. I smoked a little bit of spliff and breathed deeply. In two days, Katherine was coming home, and I needed to prepare emotionally for that.

A little while later, the girls left and Jenny joined me in the living room as I was watching TV. She stood in front of me and slowly removed all her clothes, looking deep into my eyes. This miracle of female creation would never be anything other than extraordinary to me. She stood over me and I touched her waist and kissed her on her sweet box. I heard her moan a little and caressed my hair. I started tonguing her a little and she spread her legs.

"Oh my god, here I go again," she said softly, but then broke off and sat down next to me. "I know for a fact that girls don't usually get to feel this way. I've been reading up on it, and it's rare. I feel so lucky. I want to thank you, my sweet lover man."

I gave her a kiss and let it linger. Every time we touched it was like electricity. "Thank you as well," I said. "No one has ever made me feel like this either."

Jenny got up and sat on me, straddling me. She unzipped my fly, took out my dick and started massaging me gently. She looked at me with heat in her eyes, shifted a little and put her pussy against my cock. She used me as a sex toy on her clit a little, then stopped, and sat back down next to me.

"You have no idea how much I want it," she said. "I feel quite desperate."

"I have some idea, Jenny," I said and she giggled.

"My mom is coming home in a couple of days," she said with a sigh. "What are we going to do?"

I looked at her. "She told me that your father has been in touch and they want to have dinner with you," I said.

"Oh god. That sounds like hell."

"I know, I'm sorry. Listen Jenny, how would you feel if your mother and I split up?"

Jenny frowned. "Would you be leaving my life as well?"

"No, of course not, never," I replied.

"Then I think it's probably for the best," she said, and I nodded.

"I was thinking of talking to her about it this weekend, but wasn't sure. I'm going to get my own place, as this one really belongs to you and her," I went on.

Jenny nodded in agreement. "I think it would be good for everyone. But would we, um...? Would we stay together, be a couple, or...?"

"I'd leave that up to you, Jenny. It's your choice, always has been," I told her.

"Then, yes. Of course. We're in love and that's not going to change is it? And anyway, I feel like this magical being when I'm around you. Being social with other people is like returning to earth with a crash," she said with a laugh.

"I already started looking, actually. I need to get out of suburbia and get a cooler pad. To rent at first until I find somewhere to buy," I told her.

"You're way too hip for this place," she said, and kissed me again. "But what are we going to do this weekend? Are you going to sleep with her?"

"No. I won't. That would feel like a betrayal to you."

"Thank you, sweet love," she replied. She started stroking my cock again, then leaned over and took me in her mouth. I gasped with sudden and overwhelming pleasure, and reached down to touch her breasts. She came up for air a minute later and smiled. "You have the best cock in the world."

"How would you know? It's the only one you've ever had," I said, and we both laughed. She went down on me again for a few seconds.

"I just know," she replied. "What are the chances of you making love to me tonight?"

"I still don't have any condoms, Jen, I'm sorry..."

"Actually, I went to the doctor and I'm on the pill now," she said.

"Oh."

"Oh, is right."

"Well..." I started to say.

"Well what?" she started, then paused. "It's OK, John. I won't pressure you. I know why you won't, and it's fine. I can wait a little longer, but I need you to know that it's really killing me."

I went over it in my mind. This girl, my stepdaughter, and I, were in a relationship now, all barriers were smashed, we were in love, and I was going to leave her mother. What was stopping me from making love to her? I just sighed and looked at her. It was the final line to cross, at least sexually, and would feel like the ultimate betrayal of her trust in me, as a father figure. I remembered what she used to be like, when she was a child, but she was very different now.