All Comments on 'Please, Can I Touch It?'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 3 years ago
I love that theme

Awesome but too short! Love stories in which the subby male bottom pretends to be a wife or girlfriend of the alpha. Maybe other commenters have suggestions?

chrisparis69chrisparis69about 3 years ago
Great

What a tremendous story! I hope there’s more where that came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I love the tone

I agree with the previous comment and want to add that it is so very nice to have a story that does not have the curious man belittled / humiliated / called the now over-used male "c" word.

This story was tender. It expresses what I, personally, and yes, literally, had wondered about for a very long time. I have looked for someone(s) to be able to let me explore how my wife felt during intimate moments so I could give her more pleasure.

The tone was light, caring, and made me feel safe in my journey with the main character. I wish I could be that brave and find someone that caring. I don't often tell, even in an anonymous forum, that I imagine myself as her or as a woman pleasing a man.

Thank you for writing a beautiful story. Even though it was short, drawing it out would have made me orgasm, but would have felt less realistic.

As a bicurious married man who cherishes this exact balance of giving without shame, I ask you to please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

Short, but great story. Would love to hear more from these two. Wish it had been me, either one.

capecod2010capecod2010about 3 years ago
Loved It

You have me throbbing ...as soon I send this I’ll be reading more. Throbbing...how do others respond?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please let there be a part 2!

OpenManOpenManabout 3 years ago

This one BEGS for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it going

Damn, excellent! By the end of the story I was rock hard and wanting that cock in my mouth. And I'm ready to now give you my straight, virgin, tight, hot ass.

Give it too me hard and fill my hersey highway with your cum! I'll lick you clean and suck you afterwards to get you hard again for another round. Do you have any friends you can invite over so I can get more cum in my holes? Please!

Les9875Les9875about 3 years ago

WOW!!!! I'd Love to be taken like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Your story of male to male fellatio, makes the prospects doable for all of the cowards out there.

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

Very erotic story. Had a similar experience with a guy who had a cuckold fantasy. Started with him showing me pics of his wife and dirty talk of how I’d take her churned in to him role playing as his wife sucking her new bull. One of my hottest experiences

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

This is so erotic and how close friends should be.

PG564EPG564E10 months ago

Superbly written, sexy as hell, made me want to be the wife and suck dick like that. Hope you add a chapter, with the wife getting ass fucked and loving it as much as he did in his mouth! A 5!

domehard19domehard1910 months ago

He is ready, lets hear it

KRoyKRoy9 months ago

Great example of pushing someone’s limits. Very hot 🥵! On to no 2!!

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

So hot!!!! I love this story. I’m ready to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous