All Comments on 'Please, Please Me!'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Definitely written by a man...

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THAT HOW PEOPLE GET KILL

FUCKING OTHER MEN WIFES, WILL GET YOU KILL.BOSS OR NO BOSS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Crap.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved it

I loved it until the even more immprobable ending.

It was good fiction, and good description. The sex was great, and the conversion of an uptight ice maiden to become a cock-sucking enthusiast, was marvelous.

Hardaysknight has done it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT HPPENED TO MORALS IN OUR COUNTRY?

THERE ALL GOING TO DIE OF AIDS AND BURN IN HELL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well..

For a fantasy, not bad. The ending was a bit unbelieveable. I would have wanted to slug the boss myself. The "trick" isn't really that funny. I can sort of believe the wife in the story going from ice queen (well repressed queen, ice queens are far worse than no blow job types imho) to "whore". They both get fantasies fullfilled I suppose. I don't think I'd be too happy though with either being my spouse's boss' yearly whore or being my boss' bitch and letting him bag my wife. This story could actually develop into an interesting series though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank

you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What happened to morals, indeed!

If you read this story, then methink s that your moral standing is a bit low to begin with (mine included!). I'll freely admit that I blew my own load reading this one. Thanks!

ribbbittt4u2ribbbittt4u2over 19 years ago
Great !!!!

Morals be damned, This is hot stuff, please continue...Forgot to rate it........

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
AMUSING

I would have stopped it on the spot! No Job is worth that!

And My Wife would now where she stands.....On the pedestal that no one will climb but me!

But I found your story amusing! And very far fetched!

Thanks for the read!

Sexmate

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Have to agree with amusing.

No job is worth letting some asshole boss fuck your wife like that! $2,000 is supposed to be ok for causing your wife to commit adultery? At least the indecent proposal[movie] was $1,000,000.

Story is ok otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical

That is impossible for all kinds of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the Worst

One of the few stories by HDK that I thought was sickening. Very briefly , it was stupid, disgusting and depressing. In a real world the boss would be dead or in the hospital. I still can't believe that HDK wrote this pile of garbage.

60 year old George

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Unsatisfactory

I'm normally a big HDK fan but I can't say as I cared for this story. The storyline is improbable, and the characters are not credible. Why would any of these people bother with the fiction of marriage? And why would anyone care what happens to them? What I can't figure out is why the hubby didn't sue the company for sexual harrassment of his wife. It's an easy score, and, after all, that's what the story is all about. Isn't it?

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
No, I don't think so...

This one, I think, was a little off colour...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
comment analysis

It says something about the quality of this story when only 2 of 15 readers liked an HDK story. Maybe it also says something about the 2 who liked it.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
idiotic

i'm sure the author worked hard on the story, but it's still a total boneheaded idiotic of a story; not irotic, not believable, not fun or humorous. it's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I usaully love HDKs stories

I usually love HDK's stories... the sense of family, propriety, respect, and good husbands that usually seek a good level of balanced retribution (when they don't proactively prevent the "misstep(s)")... I found the premise of the story fine... but like other comments I find the lack of retribution sorely missed and the ease and low cost at which the whoring was allowed to undermine/negate the good husband angle... Essentially set-up by co-workers, other "wrong" wives, and the boss... should have set the stage for some massive retribution... Normally I actually feel good (beyond sexually) after reading HDK... but this story is just north of the "wimp husband... sub wife" fare that is far too common on story sites. I would LOVE to know other authors that are similar to HDK in the treatment of the good husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is crap

This is crap, plain and simple

DrallDrallover 15 years ago
Literotica after all!

Different from your other stories,but well done as usual.Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AS I SAID

As i said the more you write the crappier the story get.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
funny and icky

Nauseatingly hilarious romp. This really belongs in the 'humor & satire' category. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
$500 bill?

Look I like your story and your writing but do you know when the last time the US made a $500 dollar bill? It was last made during WWII and only used for bank transfers. They were all pulled as of JULY 14th 1969. At least do a little research.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Worst story of yet!!

So let see we have a company of whore wives, cheap whores at that.

No I would have not let it happen and if it did drop her off at corner so she can put in a full night of hooking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Well-written, humorous and very sexy!

I think Deadone perhaps has a problem with the concept of fiction.

It's fantasy, Stoopid!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I have no interest,

in this type of story, therefore I could not enjoy this one. From my own point of view you seem to be going toward this type of story writing, I'm not quite shure of your direction here. R.T.

amartamartover 12 years ago
horrible

I wish I had not read this story-- left a bad taste in my mouth. could you not put a caution tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with amart

You must really hate both yourself and women in general to have written this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
braindeadone like all closet cuckolds

has no sense of humor. HDK took a funny premise in the wrong direction by not focusing on the mix up and miscommunication. Story not as funny as it could have been.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Funny story -

A bit predictable of course - the sudden win of the tickets - too coincidental - well designed if transparent - well written -

BUT fun was had by all and the wives all seem to be happy sluts fucking the boss at his whim so he is the winner and the husbands are all losers - it works for them I guess heh

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A TRAVELING COMPANY WHORE HOUSE

by consent and agreements, TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
Better Get Used to It

The wimp better get used to sloppy seconds. Every day he is at work slaving away the boss will be in his bed fucking his wife. Of course Mr. Wimpy will just jack off in the restroom thinking about their activity.

I guess the wimp's statement that she would not be doing others in the future was for naught since she supposedly agreed with the rest of the ladies that the boss man could have her whenever he wants.

This guy needs to find two things, a new job and a new wife. The story sucked.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Very mediocre

by the standards of this author.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Yuck

stupid and disgusting

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
and then...

Husband says, Lister, you really filled a fast one on us! I have to assume your personal morals and those of your team reflect your business ethics.

This is going to make a great story when i ask for an interview with your biggest competitor.

He turns to his wife and asks, would you like to stay for a few more days and fuck this guy, or tour the city with me and stay married?

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
More of a set up than he thinks!

His wife arrived at his hotel door just as he walked through it. Meaning she took a flight almost simultaneously with his. Meaning she left home immediately after he did. Meaning she had the tickets before he left and said nothing. Meaning she had organized a sitter for the kids before he left. Meaning she was in contact with his boss before.

Reread the conversation with her husband upon entering his room. He tells her that all the husbands are there to fuck hookers! She never even batted an eyelid! Where was the indignation, the anger, the accusations? Her husband just told her that this was a hooker run, and she showed zero surprise, she not once accused him of cheating, not once even asked if he was taking part, or why he never told her. All she showed was EXCITEMENT! Not a wifely response, for sure! Meaning that she KNEW this wasn't a hooker run, KNEW it was a set up, therefore she had fore knowledge and was in on the set up! She sure seemed familiar with the boss's cock! She sure got into it! Doesn't seem to be a first time event with him! What better way for her to cheat, anytime she wants, than to make hubby think it was for HIS benefit, to save his job! Now she has set a precedent, convinced hubby it's ok, and can fuck his boss anytime she wants, without recrimination! After all, what better way to cheat, than to involve hubby, do it right in front of him and manipulate and coerce his permission?

Does this new agreement go both ways? Is hubby allowed a fling whenever he feels like it? If she didn't set him up, she would allow it, or at least offer it, out of guilt, just to make them even. How much do you bet he will never get THAT opportunity?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Hot ... but ...

Boss the Bull was too over the top with Sweetie the Psuedo-Streetwalker too soon and too often. That, and the odd 'free ticket,' meant that either they were BOTH in on the game, or that just the Bull was ... but 'both' made more sense.

Godd sex scenes, regardless of who knew what. Certainly Hubby did NOT!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Lickideesplit

Didn't you read the story?

The ticket and everything else was explained by the OTHER WIVES!

Why do you feel the need to make up facts not in evidence to fit your theory?

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
now i am sad

very sad and dismayed. the writing was kinda sophomoric and the dialogue was worse. worst of all the "protagonist"

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
wtf

The Husband is a useless excuse for a man.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
meh

Quite possibly my least favorite of yours. Not my cup of tea. Thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

I even tried to see it as just a funny flash tale. It comes across as more creepy than humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extremely bad

He whores his wife out for a fucking job. pathetic. 1*

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
no ... sorry

Wrong on so many levels ..... what on earth were you thinking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Almost A Three

Although kind of weird, I thought it was kind of unique, and I liked that it was going to loosen the wife up a bit.

But then when it turned into a bunch of knowing and willing cucks I almost dropped it down to 1, compromised on 2.

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
I know this is only fiction

but really? Unethical on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolutely pathetic.......pure drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for cuck-boy and aids-whore

1* because cuck-boy didnt divorce the whore .

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later .

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Now that

Was just plain sick and twisted. Good work.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
No way out ?

Well we don't know anything about Clint and Barb's life, but they sure went along with the "plan" very fast. Maybe they both fool around and it's no big deal....who knows.

But she is Clint's wife and mother of his two kids. So when she sucked the bosses cock THEY both became whores for the $$$$...

Job worth more than your wife ? Why didn't he say "Sorry boss this is my wife and shes not for sale". Jobs can be had far easier than the loss of your trust and possiblly your marriage.

So this is a yearly trip where the boss fucks his salesmans wives..He needs kicked in nuts few times.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Skipped to the End

This story was so disturbing I skipped to the end to find out the boss cucks all of his subordinates on these trips. Needless to say this story earned a one rating by being so bad at the beginning it actually saved me from wasting any more time on it.

I think Barb should be given free access to kick the boss's groin for each sex act she had to endure. Maybe it will give boss something about while he's pissing blood for the next month.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Cuckolded employment

Letting wife act like a who're and screwing boss is over the top. Finding out that he sleeps with all the wives to much. If I had been husband she would have not been expected to be shared and if it did happen I would let Ralph know she was permanently off hand, her pussy isn't a bargaining chip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How

How do you dream up this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can see why this story has so many views

A lot of fun.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rare

A rare HDK story that I didn't care for. Probably funny but not for.me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way

I've never had a job I treasured more than more than my wife. I would have stopped it before it ever got started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Has Got To Be

Just about the worst story by this author that I have read. Signed: BTW

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Ralph is a dead mother fucker!

I hate people who take advantage of their position and think it is funny. This is the first HDK story I did not like.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Something to think about

Up until this trip Barb had been very conservatively sexually. She never gave Clint head let alone swallow. Seeing Barb with Mr. Lister aroused Clint sexually, and brought out Barb's inner slut. Although Clint doesn't like being the but of Lister's joke, and cuckolding he has something to be thankful for. Barb is now a hot wife. She is the little slut that he seems to want, but is it worth be cuckolded by Lister? However, it was stated that future meetings with Lister would not be required, but would happen at the desires of the wives. I guess the husbands are okay with being cuckolded since it has sexually liberated their wives. I guess it works for them.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

It seems like a cheesy trick to play on the new guys. I don't think Lister could get into trouble for it, after all they told him she was a hooker.

Wonder what would happen if a husband and wife fessed up and admired they were married? Would he actually fire him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just idiotic

Pure, unadulterated cuck drivel. HDK should be ashamed of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting....

A fun one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another sick story.

I read through most of his stories & found some good ones (5 stars) but no more.

Too many sick pieces of pure shit.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I know it's only a story but it's not my kind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ez egy újabb sz@r történet!Ilyen aljas szemét főnököt kollektívan kellene feljelenteni visszaéléssel ,megtévesztéssel és zsarolással ,ráadásul rengeteg tanú jelenlétében történt a házasságok rombolása!Nem értettem ,hogy miért nincs egyetlen ember sem aki ezt bíróságra adná!Talán már ennyire elferdült a világ , a megcsalás és a felszarvazás lesz a normális házasság????!!!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

bad

you are so much better than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Anna were attending an awards ceremony for the company I worked for. After the meal and awards were over the band started up. We had danced several dances and sat down to take a break. We were visiting with the other couples at our table. That was when I seen Richard setting at a table by himself. Richard had just went through a nasty divorce his wife had cleaned him out. Couldn't say I couldn't blame her he cheated on her. Anna said go tell him to join us. I said are you kidding. No she said really ask him over what can it hurt. I said behave and motioned him over. He got up and smiled as he walked to our table. When he sat down he sat 9n the other side of Anna instead of next to me that was embarrassing for me. Another coworker looked at me and mouthed you dumb ass. We talked some but I could tell he was giving Anna just about all his attention. In a little bit the band played one of our favorite songs and but Richard was asking Anna to dance. I interrupted saying that this is one of our favorite dancing songs and took her hand. On the floor Anna said I was being cruel to Richard it wouldn't hurt for her to dance with him. I asked are you kidding it was bad enough to have him to sit with us let alone let you dance with him. That kind of upset her. She asked if I didn't trust her? Yes I do I don't trust him. Well are you jealous of Richard he is a nice looking guy. He is also a homewreacker. We danced a few more and return to the table. Richard wasn't setting at the table I thought good. Shortly he was standing behind me and asked if I would mind if he asked Anna to dance? She gave me a look. I said it was up to Anna and I tried to return the look she had given me. She said that would be fine Richard. As soon as they walked away I received the what for. I thought damn first my wife now all of you. I got up to go to the restroom. While in the stall I heard 2 guys talking. One ask do you think Richard will wreck another family that Anna shure is a beautiful woman and she's very smart my wife went to school with her. The other said well if she's smart she won't have anything to do with Richard. After they left I left. As I was returning to the table Anna looked at me and I gave her a look that she shouldn't have mistaken. I sat down. They returned at the end of the song. She thanked Richard for the dances and bragged about how good he was. She finally turned to me but I was turned partially away from her. She poked me and I turned to her. She leaned into me gave me a kiss and said thank you. I said you are welcome but no more dances with Richard. Instantly she let me know that she was upset with me and whispered you ass you are jealous. I whispered you didn't hear what I heard when you left from some at this table or when I was in the restroom. What did you hear. Later I said. We don't normally drink much but we drank much but more that night. Later when the party was slowing down we excused ourselves and headed to our room. We were having trouble with the key card. Richard walked by saying have to much to drink do you need help getting in your room? No we're fine Dickie. Anna pinched my side. I yelped. Richard asked are you ok Jimmy? Anna said give me the card. She grabbed it and fumbled with it. Richard came to us and grabbed the card and tried it 3 times and it finally worked. The door opened I pulled Anna in with me. She grabbed the door frame and pulled me back out saying hey Richard. Yes he answered? I whispered Anna get your head where it belongs if you invited him to our room we are history. Never mind thanks for helping with the door. In we went and I locked it. Inside I asked what were you going to ask Richard? Forget it we are both drunk. The next morning we apologized to each other. At another party Richard happened to be there also. I made sure to not drink but very little. Richard and a couple of his buddies were pushing drinks on Ann and I. I knew what was going on and warned Anna telling heddo not take any of their drinks I had already dumped 3. I also talked to some of our friends to help watch. Later I was acting drunk and sure enough Richard made his play on Anna. I was listening from around the corner Anna was ripping him a good one and when I stepped around the corner and said he had better listen to Anna he did leave. Anna said thanks babe I glad you came and helped I love you. I love you too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn! Another cuck story.

No balls to tell his boss to fuck off when he first showed up.

And the comments about follow ups? How big a cuck. 1 star only because no negative stars exist.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid fking story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The boss gets his employees to whore out their wives and they do that and then carry on working for him and help him do the same to others? Oh and the wives get extra cock plus being paid plus get taken shopping for a load of extras and are happy about it? I didn't catch the company name but am guessing they work for that well known conglomerate "Wimps; Cuckolds; Whores & Sluts CIC" Bit of a silly story really. No basis for reality. Fun read for those people who like that sort of thing. Rubbish read for anyone else. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...