All Comments on 'Please Relieve Me Ch. 02'

by YamiMalik

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

And then I pinched one of her nipples so hard that the sweet dairy cream hit me in the face. She moaned and forced me to bend over. Soon, with the help of a soapy finger my butthole expanded until she could force her entire head up my brown ass.

Seriously, this is a well written sexy story!

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super story you have

I like the way you are bringing this story along, nice and slow, with all the background. Be sure I will be waiting for your future chapters

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a mean mommy

She helps relieve her 18 year old kid because of his medical condition. So far so good. It's always a plus when a mother has her hands on her boy's penis. But would it kill her to give him something he's dying to have? No reason for her to wear panties when she's around her own son. Naked from the waist down, the boy'd get an eyeful of the warm hairy hole he came out of--his own mother's vagina. It's the most beautiful and exciting thing any son can ever see, and mom can be sure her kid'd spring the biggest hard on of his life. But a truly caring mother would go further. She'd spread her thighs wide, permitting her son to feast his eyes on the tender pink walls of his mommy's vagina and sniff the best thing a boy can ever sniff--his own mother's sharp musky cunt-smell, better than the priciest French perfumes. If the kid hasn't blown his young balls by now, there's one thing left for a loving mommy to do. Welcome her son's fine fat cock up between her legs and howl with delight as he shoots her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good idea

Some mom's have had to help son in similar way due to injury or illness. It is important to remain strict and in control. After situation mom's help can be used as a reward for good grades and behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Awesome story. Don't make us wait long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue !

Outstanding story!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Moving along nicely

Hopefully, soon it'll be the mom begging the son to 'please relieve me!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! A TOUR DE FORCE!

The young man is a lucky bastard.

OMG this series has reminded me of me watching my my in her bathing suits. They all were bikinis. She was a statuesque woman with an hour-glass figure & a tad extra in all right places: pronounced haunches and boobs, still kind of narrow waist, a tad of fat on ber belly... all in all very feminine and totally sexy.

When she wanted to change she would just tell me to turn around. A few times after dark, i saw her reflection in the window. I saw her breasts 2 - 3 times and her ass once.

One's mom's is the sexiest woman in the world. Mine certainly was for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

The best prt about the story is the detailed description. I can almost fee it happening in front of my eyes. Keep it up. I was actually waiting for this for a while. Good job. Keep the continuations coming quick. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Going

Keep going, I'm enjoying this story.

SweatermeatSweatermeatover 8 years ago
Please continue with the story!

Great, Great story! Please finish the series!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.. PLEASE UPLOAD IT...

waiting for the next part.. pls upload it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I NEED PART 3!!!

This has been built up so well, I can't wait for it to come out! Please release it as soon as you can :D

Crocodile666Crocodile666over 8 years ago

Really enjoying this series and really hope the next chapter will be up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5.0 = 95 = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good, but it would have been better if he stated his cock was at least 7 inches and had larger balls. Maybe the Dr could have been a bit more suggestive sexually. The boy could have impulsed more and indulged in licking the woman's wet cunt when she was bent over for him... Minor details would have made it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous