Please Relieve Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

Mum moved towards me in the bath tub, we were both standing, and then reached out a hand touching my penis. I had gone cold standing in the bath and her hands felt warm. She started stroking me underarm with her right hand and I began to enjoy the sensations on my penis. She had to bend down slightly to stroke me which looked awkward.

After a few moments, I guessed that the awkwardness of mum's standing position was causing an ache in her arm as she then knelt down in the bath tub facing me. This meant that my penis was around her neck height and her stroking technique changed from underarm to overarm to accommodate. I noticed that her strokes became stronger and more deliberate as she changed position.

I looked down from where I was standing. I could see my brown penis getting harder and bigger and mum stroking it with her right hand in an overhand grip. I could see mum's hair parted in the middle and a mass of it hanging down and I could see mum's cleavage and her breasts padding out her black bikini top.

The sight of that cleavage was exciting me, especially the way that mum's breasts seemed to shake slightly as she stroked me. I was also getting excited by the position we were both in - it looked like mum was pointing my penis towards her as she stroked me. It felt naughty to be showing myself so blatantly to her.

I saw mum's head tilt upwards and her eyes became visible to me looking down at her. I had forgotten how pretty those big brown eyes were as I looked at them.

"Julthi kartho [do it quickly]," mum said as she continued to stroke me.

I frowned as mum said this and felt my face muscles tensing. I was really trying to cum quickly but I wasn't ready yet. I tried to focus on mum's beautiful big brown eyes, her silky hair and light supple skin. I tried to think about mum's inviting breasts and imagine what those nipples looked like. It was ludicrous but I imagined mum was milking and that I was sucking milk from her big nipples. These wild thoughts were making me excited and hard but not enough to cum yet.

"Aren't you ready yet?" Mum asked sternly, snapping at me.

"I'm...sorry mum," I half mumbled in reply. I was embarrassed at failing in front of my mum.

"Touch me if it will hurry this up," mum said.

She was not looking at me at me but I could see from the top of her head she was staring straight ahead. I guessed, from her position, her eyes would be level with the top of my pubic hair.

I hesitated. I immediately thought about touching her breasts but I wasn't sure if this was what she meant. What if she meant her hair or head or neck? A misplaced touch could be disastrous for me. I didn't want to make mum angry. I tentatively reached out with my right hand and touched her collar on her left hand side. I could feel the soft skin and the black strap of her bikini bottoms. I enjoyed this touch but it wasn't the most exciting place I could be touching.

"Come on," mum urged. Her voice sounded angrier than previously.

To my embarrassment, I jumped slightly when she snapped at me.

I made my decision quickly. Mum wanted me to hurry up so there was only one thing I could do to achieve this - I had to touch her breasts. My hands moved, quicker than I thought I could. I stroked down mum's top and over her right mound and then my fingers went underneath mum's bikini top.

I wasn't sure what I would feel under the bikini top. I had never seen a girl naked in real life or felt one. I knew what my own nipples felt like but I was surprised at how much bigger my mum's nipples were. I could not see them, they were hidden by her bikini top, but I could feel them. They felt hard and stuck out. The skin around them felt full and soft.

I pinched my finger tips together slightly, taking a handful of breast flesh. I was careful not to be too aggressive, I just wanted to see if there was enough to fill my hand and there was. It felt incredible to be holding so much soft delicate flesh in my hand.

I then released the handful and moved my fingers together. The change in texture from the soft breast skin to the courser nipple skin excited me. I moved my fingers even closer together and could feel the nipple itself. It was big and hard but also soft and delicate and I was concerned I would cause mum discomfort if I squeezed too tightly.

My fingers clenched and released. The feelings hitting me were incredible - pleasure radiated from my hands touching those delicate breasts and pleasure radiated from my groin as my mum continued to stroke me. Her strokes seemed to get faster and faster the more that I played with her nipples.

I could hear a wet sound as my penis was stroked. It felt like my penis was oozing a lot of pre cum, I could see faint wet patches on my mum's skin, just below her neck. I wandered if the pace that mum was stroking me was causing this. She had complained about me making a mess previously but she was not doing so now. She was stroking me faster and faster, the sensations were leaving tingles through my body.

It became too much for me. The sensations were more than I could handle. I could feel the cum rising inside me. As I felt this, a moment of panic took me as I realised how close my mum was to me. I couldn't stop though, I couldn't do anything. I was caught in stasis. My body tensed and then I felt it.

I came and the release felt incredible. My eyes were forced closed due to the pleasure and I felt my penis jerk once, twice, three times. The pleasure subsided, I felt the strokes of my mother still though much much slower. I opened my eyes and was shocked at what I saw.

My mum was still on her knees in front of me and stroking my penis very gently. She was almost scooping the residue of semen from my penis. Her body, the space just above her breasts, had two thick blobs of semen on there. I couldn't help thinking about how erotic it was for my semen to be clinging against my mother.

I saw mum give my penis a final squeeze with her hand. Her hand also looked to have thick semen on it which she casually rubbed on her chest too cleaning her fingers. Mum started to stand up and I instinctively backed away worried about what she might say to me.

"I'm going to clean up now. Go to your room and go to sleep," mum said without emotion.

I nodded agreement and then quickly moved past her and over the sides of the bath tub. I grabbed my towel that lay discarded on the floor and wrapped it around me. The rush to get out of the bathroom had deflated my penis.

As I opened the door and moved to step out of it, I saw mum out the corner of my eye put her back to me. Her hands were moving to the fastening of her bikini top behind her back. I gulped silently as I moved out the door and closed it behind me - how I wished I could have stayed in there to see mum getting naked. The thought of it caused my penis to lurch suddenly though it remained flaccid.

Maybe I would get to see mum naked some other time I thought as I went to my room and got ready for sleep.

To be continued...

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers
12