Pleasure Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Remember there under the bunk, and oh let me know when your done okay?”

I laughed and the door to the bathroom shut and I dropped to my knees and found her panties. I sat in the chair facing the bathroom smelling mom’s sweet sweaty wet drawers. I stroked furiously knowing she was on the other side of the door fingering herself smelling my shorts. I soon began to remember the tan lines of her body, the triangles of her big tits and the little one that covered her pussy. Her ass had a basic bikini tan line which I loved and soon the cum flew and I remembered her pussy being spread for me. That’s right me her own son.

After cleaning up, I tucked her panties into an air tight container and put them away for later. I started a movie and soon about five minutes into the movie mom came walking nude and still sniffing the crotch of my underwear. I smiled and she smiled back. I was laying on the bed nude still and mom laid beside me. She snuggled up next to me and we watched our movie.

The next morning and the following days came and went with little happening. Mom almost never wore a bra after that night and would often leave her undies laying about for me to find. I did the same for her and I found them the next day washed and clean folded on the foot of the bunk.

The warmth of the forest soon faded and even though we thought of the forest cleaning a home away from home, we explored the land mass we were on but always came back to the clean, until one morning I woke and looked outside. Mom was wearing a heavy jacket and long pants, which I didn’t like. I rose and dressed and went outside. The nip of the midmorning air was too much.

I slipped up behind mom and gave her ass a little squeeze, which mom had gotten very use to as a good morning hello. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. Even though I had not seen her naked since the night we had stripped for each other I think mom’s body had gotten firmer and her tits stood a bit perkier. Nature living had done her well.

“Good morning baby.”

I smiled and told her good morning as I sat and drank a big glass of juice, mom had used many of the natural berries and foods around the shuttle. I picked at some nuts and fruits she had gathered and then watched as she sat across from me and smiled.

“I think it’s time we move south. Maybe to one of the islands for the winter. I’ll leave a few senor pods here to monitor the weather and see how long the winter is. I think it won’t last long maybe three or four months at most. What do you think?”

Mom sipped her tea and nodded.

“I agree it’s gotten to where we cuddle up all night long. Which I have NO complaints but the warm weather will allow for you to get a little more look at my skin.”

She laughed. Little hints were not at all odd for her. She and I often teased each other. Sometimes I would leave the toilet door open so she could watch me from behind as I pissed. She would not do the same for me but I think she was hinting that moving south would allow for more toplessness and hopefully bottomlessness. I smiled at that thought and mom winked and she stood and turned about lifting her jacket to show me her ass.

“Haven’t you noticed I have been walking much more and tightening my ass. You like?”

I nodded and added.

“I hope if we move south I can see more!”

Mom smiled and began to move stuff inside. I stood and went in and sat at the terminal and began to plot a course south. Soon within a few minutes mom was taking a seat next to me and I was firing up the impulse engines. As we headed south I wondered how much longer it’d be before I would be in that nice new tight ass.

As we cruised down the tree line to the south mom told me about how she had been walking and even swimming in the pond. She told me about how, if I had just been looking, I could have seen her skinny dipping.

“Yeah remember a few weeks ago when you were exploring those caves for mushrooms.”

I nodded, and she continued.

“I was swimming and started getting so horny. I sat on the big rocks at the north end of the pond and god I finger fucked my pussy soooo hard! I was surprised you didn’t hear me in the caves.”

I looked at her oddly.

“The caves were like a mile walk from camp.”

She nodded and smiled.

“I know!”

Mom turned and scanned telling me that we would soon be leaving the northern woods and be entering the temperate plains. Soon the woods gave way to flat long stretching plains of tall grass. Strange black hairy buffalo like creatures roamed the plains grazing the grasses. Once in a while they would kick up and run when I took the shuttle lower. Mom laughed but told me to be careful as not to hurt the beasts.

I watched as plains gave way to deep canyons and rivers carved there way through the deep ravines. Layers of rock colored red, tan and deep browns. I noticed gems sparkled in the walls of the canyons and I took down the coordinates and thought I might come back to get a few good sized ones for mom for her birthday. Soon the ocean was wide and vast before and islands dotted the sea.

Soon mom pointed out a large island maybe ten miles long and a good probably six miles wide. It had huge palms that swayed gently in the warm breeze. Mom took the ambient temperature and she said it was a warm 90 degrees. She said the waters did have large predator fish, and said we’d have to set up a force net to protect a cove that she wanted to use to swim in.

Soon I found a nice sandy beach to land on. I prepared the thrusters and lowered the shuttle to a landing. Mom jumped up and ran for the shuttle door. As she exited the shuttle, I watched. Off came her top and her tits were bouncing and she headed for the ocean. She paused only a moment to slip off her pants. I watched happily as Mom’s ass was now in full view. My cock was rock hard quickly.

I walked outside and removed my clothes also as mom played in the water. I pulled out a chair and sat watching my mom play. I decided it was time to take this relationship a bit further and spit on my hand as I picked up my mom’s panties she just pulled off . I sniffed and began to stroke off slowly as I watched her.

She soon saw I was beating off at a hard fast pace. She slowly walked up from the beach and sat on my clothes I pulled off and faced me. She began to slowly rub her pussy as she told me how horny she was.

“Oh’ baby. I love the way you stroke off son. You like mommy playing with herself right in front of you?”

I nodded and soon felt my ball tingle, but slowed to enjoy the view. I watched as mom slightly rolled on her side and with one hand lifted her ass cheek so I could see her asshole wink at me as small orgasms. I watched as she began to play with her poot hole, and listen to her tell me about it.

“You like mommy’s butt hole?”

I nodded and she continued.

“You want my shit chute son?”

I nodded hard and didn’t know how much longer I could last.

“You know son I have wanted my A-hole fucked. Your dad never did nor has anyone else. For some reason I always held out and now I want to give it to you son!”

Her body began to quiver and her words shook.

“I want you baby. I want your cuuummm! Come over her and shoot it in mommy’s face baby!”

Her orgasm was coming hard when I jumped up and unloaded! Cum shot her face and drips hit her tits. She reached down and sucked a glob of my cum off her nipple and then wiped up cum she had used to finger fuck her ass hole. I could see a slightly brown substance and as she sucked her creamed finger I almost creamed again! I shook and mom came up to my cock rubbing it in her face and swabbed up my cum. She then sucked the head of it into her mouth and I looked down and watched as mom sucked my dick.

“Oh mommy sucked it hard.”

It was great watching my mother go to work on my cock and I pulled it out to slap her face gently but she seemed to really like it. Mom stood and wiped much of the cum I had shot into her mouth eagerly enjoying it. I leaned in and we kissed deeply. After I tasted my own cum I seemed to taste the poop she had retrieved from her butt. She pulled away slowly and ran her fingers through my hair and told me.

“I enjoyed that a lot.”

I smiled and nodded that I enjoyed it too.

“You didn’t think I moved too quickly?”

Mom shook her no.

“I have wanted to taste your juice for sometime now and have thought about it a lot!”

I laughed and told her:

“All you needed to do was ask.”

Mom asked me to set and I did. She then sat on my lap and we talked.

“I think while the weathers warm we should not wear clothes at all if that’s ok?”

I nodded in agreement and added:

“We’ll need to apply sunscreen.”

Mom agreed saying it would be easy to apply.

“I think we should be playing in front of each other if you think it’d be ok?”

Mom nodded and added:

“I really enjoy watching and I think that would be nice to watch each other masturbate. But I think it’s only fair that you got your cock cleaned so I think I need my twat cleaned too!”

She stood as did I, she sat back down. I got on my knees and mom spread her legs. I moved my head forward and inhaled deeply. The smell of her juice was a light piss smell which drove me mad. I licked across her clit which was still rock hard and rubbed my nose in her bush, the tiny curled blonde hair tickled my nose. I slipped down lower and mom slide out her ass to the edge of the chair which gave me much more room to work.

I licked low at her poot hole and slipped the tip just inside her butt. I then licked up and across her pussy and licked her clit. I laid my lip on her clit and slowly began to suck hard and firm. Mom soon shook and I thought I could taste juice begin to leak out of her cunt. Mom moaned and began to tell me how good I was eating.

“Oh’ baabbbyyyy! Yes!! Lick my twat! I am soo close to cumming don’t stop!”

Soon my tongue lashed about in her pussy and I could taste a mixture of urine and twat juice flowing! I let her cum fully in my mouth, drank most and saving some. I stood and leaned down letting the spit and juice drip from my mouth and into my moms! Mom stood after the quivering stopped and we cleaned up the clothes off the beach.

After dinner we cuddled in bed and slept hard. The next morning I used a few hand tools and fashioned a small cannon and paddled out to the mouth of the cove. On one side I sat up the shield emitter and the power generator and then paddled to the other side of the mouth and placed the second emitter. As I powered it up a purple field shot across to the opposite emitter and hummed softly. I adjusted the shield and the center dropped and readjusted until it blocked all fish larger than two feet and any creature that might be poisonous. The water and small fish could pass back and forth threw the shield but nothing less.

I paddled back to the beach and spread my arms wide opening proclaiming to mom.

“It’s your cove now.”

I smiled and mom smiled back. I hugged mom, her body warm and smooth body against my own. I reached out, squeezed her ass firmly and then she released me and before she could run off to swim, I gave her a big firm slap on the ass causing a huge pop sound. Mom smiled and went bouncing off to the waters edge. She kicked around in the water and playfully shook her ass at me.

I licked my lips and soon found my cock was rock hard. Mom noticed this too and waved for me to come to her. I ran out to her and again we embraced. I kissed her deeply and she told me she was very horny.

“Lets swim later. I think it’s time I repay you for giving me the whole cove son.”

With that she led me back to the shuttle and motioned for me to lay on the bed. I did as she wanted and she went to the med cabinet and pull out a big tube of lube. She spun back around and teased me with the lube as she slapped her own ass hard.

I patted the bed and she jumped onto it and laid beside me on her belly. I took the lube and she lifted up to her knees baring her asshole to me. I got up behind her and licked at her pussy to get her started. Mom moaned and grinded back into my mouth. I licked up and tongued her butt hole deeply and then pulled back. Mom looked back over one shoulder and smiled and said:

“You ready to try out my shit hole.”

I smiled and nodded as I began to rub her A-hole with the lube, as well as my cock. I positioned my cock head at her ass hole and she warned me to go very slowly. I pushed slowly but mom kinda grunted and pulled away slightly. I simply didn’t move and waited ’til mom slowly moved back onto my cock slowly. I watched as my mom’s butt hole opened around my cock slowly and my cock slowly disappear into her butt.

“Oh baby you cock’s so BIG! I think it’s going to hurt so go very slowly pplleeaassee!”

I began to slowly slide in and outta mom’s ass hole. I watched with great pleasure and began to pump slightly fast and mom relaxed and began to enjoy the ass fucking. Soon I was pumping at a full fury fuckin’ speed. Mom rammed her butt back against me as we collided in pumps. My nuts began to tingle and mom’s moan and groaning was really working my buttons.

“Oh’ fuck momma….. I am about to cum in you’re A-hole.”

Mom looked over her shoulder at me and between grunts she told me:

“Fuck my ass baby, fuck it haarrdd!!!”

With that, my nuts unloaded straight into mom’s anus and she must have felt it all. Soon she was bucking and grunting like a bronco and gasping like a fish outta water in her own orgasm. I shoved harder into her ass as the last drop of cum was squeezed outta my cock by mom’s ass muscles.

Slowly mom leaned forward and reached back with one hand, pulling me along with my cock still firmly wedge in her anal cavity. She hummed and smiled and told me:

“You’re the first my son to bust your mom’s chocolate covered cherry. Not even your Dad could pop it.”

I kissed the back of her neck and pumped what was left of my hard on and cum into mom and told her I loved her.

“I think this pleasure moon will be a nice place to live out our days, don’t you think?”

Mom agreed and told me:

“You never know what other sexual rendezvous we might find!”

12