All Comments on 'Pleasures of Yoga'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 8 years ago
WOW

Not nice to leave us hanging like this. Please hurry with the next part.. All kinds of possibilities abound as to whom.....

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

is this going to turn into a slut mother story? since no other children were named it is either a friend of the son or daddy is home and doesn't mind being cucked by his son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope it's dad in the doorway

And that he joins in for some steamy threesome action where he later teaches his son the finer points of man-on-man action, for moms benefit of course.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let the references speak for themselves

Great story, but the explanations were a bit jarring and heavy-handed in places. "yoga pants also known as leggings", "Gene Simmons whom is not only known for being in Kiss but also his extremely long tongue." Just make the reference and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Mark came too, and not only did he cum, but he came in his mother's pussy from which he came from. I see him staring at me from above me with pure contentment and happiness".

Well, duh. How else is a boy going to feel when he's just fucked his own mother and blown his young balls up his own damn birth canal? Lots and lots of sons, who knows down deep maybe every last one of them, are like Mark in this great story. For them, their own mother's cunt is the most beautiful, most desirable anything in the whole fucking world. They'll dabble with other twats--they are after all young males--but none has the power over their mind and body like their own mother's twat. It was their passageway to the world, the start of their whole life-story, it draws their young cock in like a magnet and draws every last drop of semen from their young balls like nothing else ever can. Moms love having their baby boy's precious semen up inside them, where it's safe and protected and loved. Almost as much as boys love shooting it up there. It just feels so fucking great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Hey guys..." my son said

and I see his three amigos fisting their cocks while standing in my bedroom door.

"I was going to ask if we could order more pizzas, when you called me into your room, but I think they guys can wait for dinner".

Mark ripped my pants in half, and pulled my tube top down to my waist.

Gary, his best bud called out "Dibs on that ass" while Steve asked "can we turn her over, and make her air tight? My pussy fluttered at that thought... my mind going back to an after-practice college sex-a-thon.

Shy Timothy always the follower, declared "rock paper scissors for pussy or mouth" only to have Mark call for a 4 man rotation.

"I'll order pizza, and odd man out gets to eat. Deal?"

A chorus of "Deal!" and I squirted again, without being touched.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Great story.... interesting that his Mom found no problem being in that position with a hole in her yoga pants to start with. She isn't dumb; she knows her son jerks off and she does do herself too with hubby away I am sure. She didn't protest too much as she knew what he was going to do and go off very well too. I think his Mom should just screw him senseless and get it out of his system and the novelty will wear off. Most likely her husband was watching from the doorway ??? Hopefully, another chapter will be about the 3 of them having a great time and seeing how much Mom can dish out besides what she can take. Thank you.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Kind of surprised

We didn't think it was that bad. We edited it about 10 times and ran spell check.

Oh well we don't have degrees in literature and this is an amateur website so take it however you want.

As far as people being bothered by the rape aspect, seriously get a grip. It's a fucking story and we did for warn you in the beginning. I did try to use the word rape but they barked at that. Go figure!

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckalmost 8 years ago
SJWs

When did they turn Literotica into their post-Tumblr hiding hole, to criticise stories they would otherwise deny reading; and for such petty reasons?

@live4thebj, it was short and sweet which I often like, and the compromising situation edge reminded me of certain Jodi West videos, also in a good way. It just could have been a little better articulated and fleshed out, IMO, but in all a fun read. Thanks for the good effort.

Oh and to those silly comments, it's not rape if you enjoy it, even if it's a rape fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just some tips

Liked the story overall. Not nearly as many grammar mistakes as I have seen on many other stories on this site. I do think that you should mention rape though in your note at the beginning. I mistook your mention of domination for BDSM and not rape.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

It's going on two months since the story was published. Please don't leave us hanging much longer. Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please, please

I am dying from suspense and horniness. please remove my groin pain so I may come back to my sanity. I hope you won't wait too many days before you take pity on me and a million other readers. Thank you for a quick response by writing page 2. In the meantime I promise I will not jack off or eat any pussy until we hear from you.

With my most sincere gratitude,

I thank you.

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great read! One of my fav pornos are step son helping mom stuck in the sink xD

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Good Story

That was a good short story .Thank you hope you do more with it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O M G - YES!

Spoken on behalf of many of us who like you have lived the intensely delicious ecstasy of motherly love - yet don't have your highly erotic verbal skills.

B D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will there be another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SEE WHAT?!

MOTHERTUCKERPLEASEFINSIHIT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...