All Comments on 'Pleasure's Taste'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BazzleBazzle12 months ago

Nicely done 👍

With taste...my head actually went to the kitchen scene in 9 1/2 weeks, but you did something much better.

Well done.

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Discoveries a couple makes is exciting, comes when there is trust & knowing they won't be judged.

Today they come faster.

88girfriend88girfriend12 months ago

Thank you for a great story. Love the authentic dialog and questions.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

So excellent. I have actually cum without touching myself while going down on a woman. The scent, the taste, the look, and that first touch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done. Accomplished writing, impeccable wording, seamless transitions and so realistic. I felt as if the female character was recounting events to me in-person.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen12 months ago

I think I can speak for most women when I say that you never forget your first ever oral induced orgasm. I certainly remember it and I still love it when a lover goes down on me. Likewise, I'll never ever forget the first time a man came in my mouth. I tried to savour it, with the result that I nearly choked and I had cum dripping out of my mouth and my nostrils! I'm a much better cock sucker these days! Absolutely fabulous premise for a series, IsabellaEmily. 5 stars for this chapter.

Wiz1002Wiz100212 months ago

Truly wonderful tale of a young couple finding the pleasures that can be given and taken from oral sex - a pity it took them a while to find out. Fair play to Isabelle for swallowing and enjoying her first BJ!

allan87allan8712 months ago

J'aime bien cette approche de la sexualité,

Nous n'avions pas ni la télé, ni internet, et la sexualité se découvrait par la pratique.

D'abord des attouchements, des baisers et l'apothéose

Merci

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u12 months ago

What a great series of exploration of the senses, love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg Isabella, you just get hotter and hotter, you beautiful sex crazed cunt, what would I not give to have you cum in my mouth while I push a switched on but plug up your lovely ass, Then as soon as we have both cum we fuck each other’s brains out tillwe pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure. You know that I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As always, a well written story, although there were a few grammatical mistakes and left out words that were a little distracting but not so much as to make your work less enjoyable. Just a quick word on the story's premise of naivete. As someone who was in his 20's during the 70's, the world was not so innocent with the Viet Nam war and it's disco and partying aftermath, as well as the "coming of age' and "sexual revolution" of the late 60's.

Nonetheless, your story was highly pleasurable to read and brought back some very nice memories of when I first encountered the experiences portrayed in your work... and yes, any man who wants to truly please a woman should exercise his second love muscle, his tongue and learn to look into her eyes to see her true fulfillment.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 month ago

Another awesome well written story with so much heat that has ended too quickly I’m hopeful for a sequel of all the pleasure series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...