Pleasure's Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she came again, even more intensely, wailing and spasming as her body took her to a place of pleasure she hadn't thought possible.

With a loud groan she felt him throb deep inside her and his slippery heat burst against her cunt walls, and she moaned with him, both of them loving the others orgasmic pleasure as they rode their own.

Hours later Isabella woke up, David snoring softly next to her. She felt the telltale wetness of their recent lovemaking between her legs, and with a sudden smile she licked her lips and realized she could still faintly taste David's hot cum in her mouth.

She realized that her halter top was still around her belly, and she felt the pleasant soreness on her breasts where David's beard stubble had rubbed against them.

She reached out and put her hand on David's arm, closing her eyes, knowing that the taste of her pussy and the taste of her husband's cock had brought them even closer together.

She fell asleep, wondering what else there was that they could explore together.

~~

Isabella and David represent only a fifth of the sexual encounters I'm sharing in this series dedicated to the five senses.

This was obviously a brief encounter with sexual taste, and it's long been one that has personally held a powerful place in my own sexual need.

Obviously, there's a much deeper connection between the taste of someone's pleasure and arousal than what this young couple discovered in this story, but this is just about discovering the beautiful link between taste and lust.

Stay tuned for an even deeper and darker exploration of that connection in a future story.

IsabellaEmily