All Comments on 'PM Coffee'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Not a genuine emotion to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'"You make it sound sleazy," defended Sally [Becauseit is sleazy, Sally]. "It's actually very empowering [This doesn't sound feminist at all... hardly... maybe a smidgen]. It's done wonders for Mark and me [Does Mark get to have his own side action? Or does Sally see that as sexist male domination?]. We were on the same course you're describing with Dennis and it's changed all that [More than she may know]. Our sex life has renewed intensity and the more I see my lover, the more intense sex is at home [Maybe because Mark feels you slipping away from him and he is desperately trying to maintain your interest in your dying marriage]. It's changed me and it's changed us. [But not all change is good]"'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'"It wasn't important to tell you and the fewer people that know the less chance of repercussions," admitted Sally. [So basically Sally just admitted she is doing something she should NOT be doing. If it isn't "wrong", why would she be concerned about repercussions? ]

"So, Mark doesn't know?" asked Margo.

"No, he doesn't," confirmed Sally.' [Because Sally is a moron. A lying, cheap, cheating, two timing, slut of a wife moron.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'Over the next several years, the three couples learned that their relationships weren't unusual. Marriage rates had declined but sexual relationships had increased. Relationships, sex and family were no longer defined by marriage and no longer confined to couples.' -- Family is no longer defined by marriage. So marriage is obsolete. Family no longer has meaning of definition, which means any combination of entities can be a family. Families become inconsequential and archaic. Societies once defined by their collections of families lose bonds like atoms being split by atomic fission. The world explodes in a cataclysmic meltdown of epic proportion. Rules no longer apply. Chaos rules. Feminist are dismayed as their movement becomes impotent in the volcanic eruption of the new Alphamale wave that sweeps the world. No woman is safe, they have created a new breed of predator patriarchy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely wrong category. Fetish or group sex. Definitely not a loving wife anywhere in thid fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont like how the women gotcha way with cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. An unrealistic situation and slow burning dud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So let me get this straight... women are brilliant and wise beyond reasoning and men are just sex driven dimwits. Women can just lead men around by the nose and they will follow. Only problem with the thesis on which you built your story is it is idiotic. Most husbands are smart enough to know a cheating slut when they see one, even if it turns out to be their wife. "Women are smart, men are stupid" shows how much of a man hater you are. And no, society isn't changing so much as to ignore words like fidelity, trust and commitment. Maybe your sick corner of it feels that way, but the rest of us will steer clear of all the disasters you create on your way to a wide variety of STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utter nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice bullshit story. Family units fail so does society. Learn some history on past civilizations Nice wet dream Just living in a fantasy world

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I really tried but, I couldn't finish this.

The concept was hard enough to stomach. If they had wanted to swap partners. Ok, to each their own. Not my cup of tea but, I know some people go for that. But, to propose swapping as a way for all of the wives to quit cheating. And then for two of the wives to be upset about the idea of their husbands getting to have sex with other women. You lost me there.

I still tried to finish but, the writing style was just too difficult for me to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women wanted to slut around & after having other men, decided on their husbands. The hubby's all went for it, showing their ability to be faithful to their wives- even if it's all friend's wives. I kept waiting for the husbands to realize what's happening & explode. Didn't happen. Agree that this's in the wrong category. And to answer a question from early on about cheating on their husbands is sleezy, that's because it is. Just like this story. 2 stars Bob

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cheating bitch.

JigglyzgroupsJigglyzgroupsover 1 year ago

Haters gonna hate, but too embarrassed to comment with their user names, and probably because they all got dumped because they were losers. I think your story is awesome, and I loved it! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the women are all conniving, rehearsed cheaters and Men indeed do only think with their little head.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

First, I'll give it a five, because nobody is getting burned or destroyed by it. It's a happy fairytale ending story.

The story is unlikely to happen, because the wives decide to set up the three husbands for the swap fest relationship. BUT all it would take was one husband to refuse out of jealousy that first evening (very likely), and his subsequent suspicions would have all three wives eventually found out for their prior affairs.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Jigglyzgroups nobody's hating you cuck, they just despicable women

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars. I have read the following comments, most of which are negative towards the story. Hell, I liked the story for the shear reading enjoyment. Lighten up folks! This is fiction/fantasy land. That's all the stories on Literotica. There is nor a real true-life story here folks. If some of them are modeled after a real-life experience, so what?

We will never know what is real and what is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some commenters are upset that three couples are having consensual sex in a fiction story on a porn website. Amazing and hypocritical. Somehow I don't think they would have complained about two couples swinging. What gives? Perhaps two couple swinging is sexy and stimulating, especially if the men would initiate it. But then three-couple sharing is taboo, perhaps because it was the women who were actually initiating and taking charge. I wonder if the negative comments would have happened if the same three-couple arrangement had been written as 100% initiated by the husbands, who had to convince their reluctant wives, perhaps by getting them drunk on their asses and then taking advantage of them. Would that have been more acceptable? That way everybody still gets fucked, but the hubbies preserve their wives' innocence. Sort of. What I wish the story had included was the three wives conspiring and working out some way to test all six for STDs first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous