PM Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to give up the other men in our lives and focus within the group for inspiration," Margo stated.

"What are ... Wait,... You want to fuck Mark?" asked Sally.

"Why not?" responded Margo. "To me he's no different to me than my schoolteacher friend. I'm sure we'd find as much exciting common ground as whoever I would select next to be my partner."

"You have a point," admitted Sally, 'but Mark's my husband."

"And Dennis is my husband and you'd get to fuck him," reminded Margo. "And don't forget about Chuck," she added.

That got DeDe's attention. "Wait a second," she cautioned.

"Why not?" asked Margo. "It's even better than the current situation. We'd all have twice as many outside experiences as we have now. What we gain we would take back to our husbands who, in turn would pass it along to the other two of us. It's a feedback loop that doesn't lose effectiveness with time."

"That makes too much sense," commented Sally. "There has to be something wrong with it."

"It's less wrong than what we're doing now," stated Margo. "And consider this, there'd be no need for secrecy, no guilt, no possible repercussions. We'd all agree, all six of us. One big, happy incestuous extended family."

"Crap," said Sally. "You're making sense but I can't get by the fact that my husband is part of it."

"He is and so are Dennis and Chuck," said Margo. "Right now, you've given yourself permission to have sex with someone other than your husband. Why should you deny him the same permission?"

"Double crap," said Sally. "I have to think about it."

"So do I," agreed DeDe.

"Take your time," offered Margo.

It took twelve days. Monday afternoon they gathered at Margo's for coffee. "Let's talk some more about diminishing returns," suggested Sally. "I think your idea has some merit."

"You both agree?" asked Margo.

"We do," responded Sally and DeDe nodded.

"You've talked about it with each other?" asked Margo.

"Only on the way over here," replied Sally.

"What prompted your decision?" asked Margo.

"I had sex with my friend Saturday morning while Mark was playing golf," related Sally. "I approached it more critically than I have in the past and I was left less impressed than I have been."

"I get the connection. Where do you want to start?" asked Margo.

"That's the issue. Where do we start?" asked Sally.

"First," suggested Margo, "we need to divest ourselves of our current investments."

"Dump the other guys," observed Sally.

"In so many words," agreed Margo.

"That shouldn't be too difficult," considered Sally. "After all I've already lowered my expectations."

"How about you?" Margo asked DeDe.

"It's already done. The lawn boy quit last week. I don't expect to ever see him again and his replacement may be all right to mow the lawn but not to plow this field," she laughed.

"I've already hinted that my time with the teacher is limited. It shouldn't be too difficult to end it. I might even treat him to one last fuck after I tell him," informed Margo.

"I assume step two is to convince our husbands," suggested Sally.

"That's it," agreed Margo.

"I just don't think it going to be easy to convince Mark. He's never even hinted that he'd like to fuck another woman including you or DeDe."

Margo addressed Sally. "You have no idea what he's thinking. You don't believe he'd actually mention it to you if he was thinking of fucking another woman, do you?"

"That's probably true," admitted Sally.

"I venture that Mark's just like every other man," explained Margo, "just like Dennis. "They think about sex all the time. Most men do. You're not with him all the time and that leaves a lot of time to think about sex when you're not there but other women, some of whom he fantasizes about, are. He's a man, and a good one at that, but his sex drive is indiscriminate. It's in his genes. He can't help it. And his emotional depth is about the same as the length of his penis. I think, if it was offered to him and you approved, he'd be on board in a New York minute."

"You're probably right but I can't get past Mark fucking you guys," Sally admitted.

"Why not?" asked Margo. "You'd be fucking our husbands too. Look at it this way. You've been fucking two guys lately. Why not three in the future?"

"Okay," Sally admitted defeat. "I guess I'll come to terms with it but how do we make it happen?"

"That's the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question, isn't it?" said Margo. "In my mind, we have to convince them it was their idea and we're the ones needing convincing."

"That's devious," said Sally.

"And brilliant," added DeDe.

"And how do we go about that?" asked Sally.

"We get together more often. We tease them and get them thinking about us, not the women at the golf club. We play games together. Games that are fun but have a sexual side and let things evolve naturally."

"You mean like strip poker?" asked Sally.

"That's pretty obvious but you get the idea," Margo agreed. "Maybe we can add something that involves dares and we can gradually push the dares in a sexual direction."

"I haven't played Truth or Dare since college," commented DeDe.

"How did it work then?" asked Sally.

"I got laid," admitted DeDe. "A lot," she added.

"So that probably works," agreed Sally laughing at DeDe's admission. "When can we start? I'm not sure how long I can go without fucking somebody."

"Immediately," said Margo. "You can continue to fuck your friend for as long as you like but I think if you give him up now it will add some incentive to get the job done for all of us."

"Done," said Sally. "I could use some more coffee."

That night, Margo had a discussion with Dennis. "You know that I've had a long-time relationship with two of the women in the neighborhood and we get together for coffee most afternoons."

"I'm aware but I don't think I know their names or who they are. I'd probably not recognize them if I met them in the grocery store," commented Dennis.

"Well," said Margo. "I think it's about time we change that. After all, you should know the people that I know," she added.

"Okay," agreed Dennis. "How do you want to go about it?"

"The weather's getting warmer," Margo commented. "How about we host a bar-b-que for the six of us, the girls and their husbands, here next Saturday evening?"

"I'm good with that. You pick up the eats. I'll pick up the beer and whatever else you think we need and I'll fire up the grill if you do the rest," Dennis suggested.

"Deal. I'll call and invite everybody," Margo said.

"That was quick," commented Sally when Margo called the next day.

"I was thinking about you," Margo said.

"Thanks," replied Sally.

They discussed the party over coffee during the week. Margo cautioned the others to go slowly. Be friendly but not overly sexual. "We need to sow the idea in their primitive brain and give it time to surface in their consciousness."

"How long will that take?" asked Sally.

"Not long. They're men. Remember? You'll know when they begin to flirt. They won't be able to help it. It's genetically ordained."

Saturday afternoon arrived. Dennis had an ample supply of beer for the men and, after consulting with Margo, got vodka, margarita mix and cranberry juice to make lime cosmopolitans for the women.

Sally and Mark were the first to arrive. Introductions were offered and everyone shook hands in greeting. They were just sitting down in the living room when DeDe and Chuck rang the doorbell. After more introductions and handshakes, Margo moved the group to the patio to enjoy the warm weather. All the women were wearing skirts as was preplanned.

Conversation among the group was friendly and wide ranging. Mark and Chuck endorsed Dennis' choice in beers and the women raved over the pitcher of cosmopolitans Dennis prepared for them. They men were into the second six pack of beer and the women the bottom half of the pitcher of drinks when Margo declared it was time to eat.

Dennis fired up the grill. Margo brought him a dozen prime filets and a meat thermometer. Dennis cooked with unnecessary advice from the other men while Margo, Sally and DeDe set the table and brought out the salads and necessary condiments. He took some ribbing from the other men, but Dennis persisted in using the meat thermometer and delivered perfectly prepared filets to the table.

Dinner was greeted with universal acclaim while the men broke into the third six pack and the women worked on the second pitcher of cosmopolitans. Everyone was feeling content and loose when the dinner completed. Everyone helped clear the table and put away the leftovers before returning to the patio for more comradery.

About nine, the breeze increased and the weather cooled. Margo moved the party inside. They sat in a rough circle in the living room in the chairs and on the sofa. Although they weren't much better, the men watched with admiration as their tipsy wives giggled and touched each other and the other men. Sally even slipped on the way to the living room and Chuck caught her before she fell. Margo wasn't sure but she thought Chuck got an unexpected handful of breast in the process. Whatever, Sally righted herself and gave Chuck a quick kiss on the cheek for saving her.

Conversation was unexpectedly quiet in the living room. While Margo was trying to think of a way to encourage communication, Sally spoke up. "Why don't we play a game?" she suggested.

Her suggestion was immediately endorsed by the other women. The men were indifferent. Unlike the women, they weren't into games except golf and poker.

"What should we play?" asked DeDe as if on script.

No one answered immediately. Impatient, Sally spoke up. "How about 'Never Have I Ever'?"

"Yeah," said DeDe. "I haven't played that since college."

"How do you play?" asked Chuck. Mark and Dennis just stared at him.

"Someone makes a statement about something they haven't done," explained DeDe. "For example: 'Never have I ever drunk water from the toilet bowl.'"

"Ugh," commented Chuck.

"It has to be true and everyone who agrees must take a sip of their drink. If no one agrees the person making the statement must drink," finished DeDe.

"I'm good with that," said Sally. "Anyone disagree?"

When nobody responded, she said, "Okay. Who wants to go first?"

When nobody responded, she said, "Okay. I'll go first. Never have I ever kissed someone on the first date."

"Mark you're next," Sally prodded.

Mark took a sip of his drink as did everyone else except DeDe.

"You're kidding," commented Sally to DeDe. "You've kissed on the first date?"

"I've kissed someone the same day I met them," she answered. "I don't know if it was a date or not but it seemed to fit the question."

"Okay, Mark," said Sally. "Your turn."

Mark thought for a while. "Never have I ever worn the same underwear twice," he asserted.

Only DeDe took a sip of her drink.

"Really, DeDe," questioned Margo. "You've never worn the same pair of panties on two consecutive days?"

"No, I haven't," insisted DeDe. "I've gone without panties more than once if I didn't have a clean pair but I've never worn dirty panties a second time."

"I'd like to see that?" commented Mark.

Sally elbowed him. "Dirty old man," she commented.

"Okay, DeDe. You're next," said Sally.

"Never have I ever peed in a swimming pool," she said.

Nobody agreed with her and she took a drink. "I don't think I want to go swimming with any of you," she commented as she swallowed.

Chuck quickly followed up with "Never have I ever peed in a bottle."

Neither of the other men moved. Margo took a drink. Sally sheepishly asked, "Does a plastic cup count?"

"No," answered DeDe. "A plastic cup doesn't qualify as a bottle but I'd like to hear that story."

"We were stuck in a traffic jam on the Interstate. It was either that or squatting next to the car where everyone could see me," described Sally.

"I've done that," commented Margo.

"Peed in a cup?" asked Sally

"No. Squatted next to the car," clarified Margo.

"How did that go?" asked Sally.

"I went very well," responded Margo.

"What about the other people who could see you?" asked DeDe.

"I flashed them and got back in the car," Margo said.

Everyone looked at Dennis. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "She did."

Following the laughter, Margo looked to change the topic. "Never have I ever lied about myself to get laid."

Dennis looked a little shocked. Nobody reached for their drinks. "Damn," said as she took a drink. "You're all liars."

"Really, you've never exaggerated something to get someone between the sheets?" asked Sally.

"Never had to," exclaimed Margo, lifting her breasts to punctuate her statement.

The women laughed and the men nearly choked. "Okay. Okay," said Sally. "Enough of that. Your turn Dennis."

Dennis considered his options. He liked the direction the game was progressing and, at the same time, was concerned about the direction the game was taking. "Never have I ever played a drinking game," he stated.

"Whoa." DeDe jumped on his statement. "That's patently not true," she insisted.

"What?" questioned Dennis.

"What do you think we're all doing right now?" DeDe pointed out.

"Oh," said Dennis.

"Try again," said DeDe.

"What the hell," thought Dennis. "Let's see how far they're willing to go." "Never have I ever fantasized about a friend," he said.

Nobody reached for their drink. "Interesting," said Sally. She turned to her husband. "Tell me about your fantasy," she demanded.

Mark was on the spot. Should he be honest or should he make something up. "How would she know which," he thought. "You already know," he stated.

"Know what? I have no idea," said Sally.

"You're sister is hot," he explained. "I've told you that more than once."

"But you never told me you fantasized about her," said Sally. "We'll talk about that later. What about the people in this room?" she asked.

"They're new friends," said Mark. "Give me a day or two," he added.

Sally was mute. The other men laughed and the other women squirmed in their seats.

DeDe turned to Chuck. "What about you?" she asked.

"What?" he replied.

"Have you ever fantasized about someone in this room?"

"I'm with Mark," Chuck stated. "Give me a couple of days and I'm sure I'll get there. Especially if Margo does that thing with her breasts again."

"You mean like this?" Margo asked and she lifted her breasts again and bounced them several times.

"Exactly like that," Chuck agreed.

DeDe bounced her breasts. "These aren't enough for you?" she asked.

"They're wonderful but we're fantasizing here. Real life versus dreamland. I prefer real life," he asserted.

"We could make it real," offered Margo fondling her breasts again.

Chuck was silent.

"I think Margo just made you an offer," said DeDe. "Would you like to be 'real' with Margo?" she asked

Chuck looked at his watch. "I think it's time to go home," he said.

There were hugs as everyone left. Margo gave Chuck a little extra hug, ensuring he was aware of her breasts in the process.

Later, Dennis and Margo were in bed recovering from a prolonged sexual adventure when Dennis asked, "What was going on tonight?"

"What? Just getting to know the neighbors better," Margo said.

"I think it was more than that," Dennis stated.

"Tell me what you're thinking," said Margo.

"You women have been friends for ages. It seemed that you all were trying to move the evening toward something more than just getting to know the neighbors better."

"For example?" suggested Margo.

"Possibly something sexual," stated Dennis.

"Margo asked, "What led you to that conclusion?"

"Multiple small things, like body posture, comments, the game and especially that stunt with your breasts."

"You liked that didn't you?" Margo asked.

"I did," Dennis agreed.

"And DeDe fondling her breasts?" asked Margo.

"That too," Dennis admitted.

"Enough to fantasize about them?"

"Give me time," Dennis requested. "It's been hardly two hours and you've monopolized most of that. I'll get there."

What are you fantasizing about now? Margo asked.

"Sucking on your clit until you scream," Dennis stated.

"Oh, I'd like that," said Margo as she rolled on her back and separated her legs.

Dennis was quick to turn his fantasy into reality.

Similar conversations were held in the other households although neither Mark nor Chuck acknowledged the sexual direction of the evening.

Monday afternoon over coffee, the women deconstructed Saturday night's get together. "That went well," Margo started. "I think Dennis may have figured out what we were doing."

"Really," said Sally. "I don't think Mark has a clue."

"Neither does Chuck," agreed DeDe.

"Even after I pushed my breasts against him when I hugged him?" asked Margo.

"He attributes it to the drink," explained DeDe.

"Good input," said Margo. "Less drink and more explicit games."

"I agree," said Sally. "More explicit games. Drinking makes the games easier."

"Okay," agreed Margo. "We get sloshed and naked."

"Here, here," agreed the others.

"When?" asked Sally.

"How about two weeks?" proposed Margo.

"That long?" asked a disappointed Sally.

"Remember, we don't want to push too hard. We want the men to think it was their idea."

"Okay. Two weeks. At our place?" suggested Sally.

"Sounds good," agreed DeDe. "Let us know the day and time."

"Meanwhile, work on their fantasies," suggested Margo.

Friday, two weeks away, came quickly. Everyone gathered at Sally's and Mark's for drinks, dinner, drinks and games. Sally prepared a light dinner with wine that complemented the meal and the other drinks. The rain kept them inside so they gathered in the living room after dinner.

"Well," said Chuck. "Same game?"

Nobody responded. Sally spoke up. "That was interesting but a little tame. I was thinking about something more exciting."

The men perked up and the women smiled. "What do you have in mind?" asked Chuck.

"I found this idea online," explained Sally. "It's a version of high/low. We all take a card. High card wins, low card loses."

"That's not new," commented Chuck.

"But the stakes are," answered Sally.

"What are they?" asked Mark.

"Almost anything we want them to be?" informed Sally.

"Pennies?" asked DeDe.

"I was thinking something more personal," said Sally.

"Clothing?" asked Margo.

"Got it on the first try," agreed Sally. "Everyone okay playing for clothing?"

The women seemed at ease, Mark and Chuck uneasy and Dennis confident his speculation on the direction of the evening was accurate.

"So, we each pick a card," stated Dennis. "I get it that the low card loses, in this case an article of clothing. What does the high card win?"

"High card gets to remove the clothing from the loser," said Sally.

The men's interest increased.

"How about ties?" asked Chuck.

"The description handled that," explained Sally. "We only use one suit. Thirteen cards. No duplicates."

"That works," agreed Chuck. "However, I have no desire to undress either of the other men."

"Homophobic?" asked DeDe.

"Could be," agreed Chuck. "I don't have a problem with what happens between other men but I don't roll that way," he stated.

"The description also addressed that," said Sally. "We use two stacks. One for the men, the other for the women. High card for the women pairs with the low card for the men and vice versa."

"Two results with each draw," concluded Chuck.

"True and it moves the game along," agreed Sally. "So, what do you think? Everybody ready to play?"

Nobody objected. "Do we all start equal?" asked Mark.

"Does anybody care?" asked Margo.

"Yeah," spoke up DeDe. "By my count we have two clothing items less than the men. That means we're more likely to lose before them."