PM Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DeDe's right," said Mark. He took of his shoes. "Now I'm on a par with the women."

Dennis and Chuck took off their shoes in support of Mark and the women.

"Everybody ready?" Sally asked.

Getting no response, she retrieved a deck of cards and separated it into two stacks, hearts for the women and spades for the men. They sat in a circle in the center of the room. Sally put the two stacks in the center and sat back. After a second, Sally took a card from the woman's stack, quickly followed by everyone else from the appropriate stack.

The result paired Mark's high nine with DeDe's low eight and Margo's king with Dennis' three. Following the rules, Mark removed one of DeDe's shoes and Margo removed one of Dennis' socks.

Dennis' bad luck continued for the next three draws, losing his other sock, shirt and t-shirt to DeDe and twice to Sally who made a show of baring his chest. The women's losses were evenly divided with only DeDe having lost her second shoe.

Things got more interesting during the next two rounds, at least for the men. Margo claimed a sock each from Mark and Chuck while Sally lost twice to Dennis. He removed her second shoe and they stood in the center of the circle while he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Sally stood stoically while Dennis worked. She helped him remove her blouse and she handed it to someone behind him. He gestured as if presenting her to the group and she turned around slowly allowing each of them an extended look at her generous breasts in her pastel blue bra.

That settled the first of the potential hurdles in the game. Female unity required that each of the women would at least play until they were all in their bras.

By the ninth round, Sally and Margo had joined Sally in their bras and Chuck was the second guy to lose his shirt.

Round ten established the next level of the women's commitment to the game when Dennis' ace won him the privilege of removing Sally's skirt. Sally stood patiently while Dennis undid the button and lowered the short zipper on the left side of her skirt. She seemed unfazed as he pulled her skirt down over her hips and cheeks and let it fall to the floor around her ankles. She lifted her legs one at a time to allow him to remove her skirt and lingered in front of him in her translucent white bikini panties to ensure his view and then turned around slowly for the benefit of the other players. Her performance overshadowed the anticlimactic effect of DeDe removing Chuck's t-shirt.

Chuck established the men's commitment to the game in round eleven as DeDe removed his trousers. Chuck turned around without embarrassment in his tented Calvin Klein's. Dennis removing Margo's skirt almost went unnoticed.

Round twelve established yet another milestone when Sally drew a losing three and committed her to allowing Mark, her husband, to remove her bra. "Could we take a short break?" she asked.

Everyone thought that was a good idea. The men replenished their beers while the women huddled in the downstairs powder room. When they returned, they sat in their original positions, a joint decision apparently made. Margo asked, "Mark, are you comfortable removing your wife's bra?"

"It's not something I expected to do," Mark admitted.

"Would you be okay if one of the other men did it for you?" asked Margo.

"I would," Mark agreed. "Actually, I might find it quite stimulating."

"Chuck," asked Margo. "Your queen was the second highest card. Are you up to the task?"

"I'm already up," commented Chuck. "As to removing Sally's bra, I think I can manage it."

"Okay with you Sally?" asked Margo.

"More than okay," agreed Sally and she stood up in the center of the circle. Hers was the penultimate decision. She was okay with revealing her breasts but she hoped that she wouldn't be first to make the final decision.

Chuck stood in front of her. No one blinked, not willing to miss a single second of what was about to happen. Sally turned around. Chuck deftly unhooked the pair of clasps on her bra and she turned around to face him again. Sally held her bra in place with her hands under the cups as Chuck tugged the shoulder straps down. He then took her bra as the sides of her breasts. Sally lowered her hands and took a deep breath. Chuck took his own deep breath and removed her bra.

Chuck's exhalation startled everyone. Sally's laugh broke the tension. She fluffed her breasts and turned around slowly for everyone's benefit. When they sat down, they were replaced by Dennis and DeDe who removed his trousers.

Lucky round thirteen was another landmark. DeDe lost her skirt to Mark but it was Margo's task to remove Chuck's briefs that had everyone's attention. The women were relieved that it wasn't one of them facing imminent full Monty exposure and Mark and Dennis were relieved that is wasn't them. The women were also breathlessly expectant at the prospect of checking out a new set of male genitalia. Even DeDe, who was intimately familiar with what Margo was soon to unveil, was damp at the prospect of the other women seeing her husband naked.

Margo wasted no time when Chuck stood in front of her. She grabbed the sides of his briefs and pulled them firmly and quickly down his legs. His erection sprung free as his briefs moved down and bounced freely between Margo's face and his hips. Margo resisted the urge to suck it to submission. It was too soon. She wanted the men to make the decision and the first move.

The results of round fourteen prompted a conversation. DeDe lost her bra to Mark but Chuck had continued to play and he lost again. The problem was, he had nothing to lose.

Now what?" asked Margo who was holding the high card for the women.

"The description I read handled this situation," said Sally. "A naked player who loses again has to do a dare and the individual of the opposite sex with the high card proposes the dare.

Everybody considered the ramifications of a dare. Chuck was naked and the rest of them were nearly naked. Nobody expected Margo to make Chuck sit on his haunches and bark like a dog. Something more erotic was clearly a possibility.

Margo stood in front of Chuck. "Kiss me," she said.

"Wha ..." responded Chuck.

"I dare you to kiss me," repeated Margo. She tilted her head and waited.

Chuck stepped forward, put an arm around her waist and kissed her. Margo melted into Chuck's arms and kissed him back. Chuck's hand moved up Margo's body until he was palming her breast.

When the kiss ended, Chuck's hand fell and they stepped back from each other. Breathlessly, Margo said, "Dare complete. However, I don't remember daring you to squeeze my tit."

"Sorry," mumbled Chuck. "It's a reflex. I didn't plan to feel you up."

"Forgiven," said Margo. "It was fine. It actually made the kiss better."

Back in the circle, the atmosphere was electric. "Do we keep on playing?" asked Sally.

Mark did a quick calculation. There were nine articles of clothing still clinging to bodies ranging from one each on Sally, DeDe and Dennis, two on Margo and he still had four. He was definitely in favor of continuing. "Stopping now would be unfair to all of us," he stated. "Unfair to Chuck since he's the only one naked, unfair to the women who want to see Dennis and me naked and unfair to us men who want to see all you women naked. And," he continued. "I'd keep playing just to find out what kind of dares you ladies might concoct."

"I'm okay with continuing," admitted DeDe who had just witnessed her husband kissing and fondling one of her best friends.

"Then, without exception, we keep on playing," concluded Sally.

They all drew a card and Dennis was glad they decided to keep playing. His queen gifted him the task of removing something from DeDe and there was only one choice, her panties. After Sally removed Mark's t-shirt, DeDe and Dennis stood in front of each other. It was an important moment. DeDe was about to be the first of the women to reveal her pussy and the tension was enormous. Ignoring the wet spot on the gusset of her panties, "Ready?" Dennis asked.

"Ready," DeDe confirmed.

DeDe lifted her arms. Dennis leaned in and put his hands on her hips, his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and his face just inches from her breasts. He looked up. He wanted to watch her face. Her smile was framed between her breasts. Without pause, he pushed down DeDe's panties. He pushed as second time freeing her panties from her labia. She wiggled and her panties fell to the floor where she kicked them aside.

Chuck looked closely at his revelation and breathed the musky aroma. He stood up. "Thank you," he said.

"Thank you," repeated DeDe. She twirled around and she sat down unconcerned about the carpet beneath her.

The next round exposed Sally after Mark removed her panties and Chuck lost again and Margo held the high card again. "Kiss me," she directed, "and fondling my breasts is included."

Chuck knew exactly what to do. Mark and Dennis were beginning to have regrets that they hadn't lost earlier.

They drew cards again and added a new dimension to the party. A naked DeDe lost again and Dennis' jack gave him the right to dare her. On the other side, Margo was poised to dare Chuck again. Dennis looked at Chuck. Chuck nodded and seemed to give him permission to propose a risky dare. He looked at Margo and got a similar vibe. Collecting his courage, he said, "I dare you to remove my underwear and kiss what you find there."

The intense silence was broken by scattered comments like, "Damn," "Fuck," and "Oh my."

DeDe looked at her husband. Chuck just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. She looked at Margo and Margo blew her a kiss. She marshaled her courage, knelt and pulled off Dennis' underwear. His erection bobbed in front of her. She held it steady with one hand and kissed the head. She resisted the urge to suck it into her mouth and, instead, kissed it a second time before letting go and standing up.

The room expelled a combined gasp.

Margo didn't pause. "I dare you to kiss my breasts," she ordered Chuck. Chuck was liking this game more and more. He held Margo at arm's length and kissed her right nipple. His sucking became intense and she moved his face to her other breast. Reluctantly, she pushed his head back, they exchanged glances and sat down.

The atmosphere was overcharged. Fantasy, urges and desire were combining in predictable ways. They decided they needed another break.

During the break, DeDe called home and told the babysitter that they had been delayed and would appreciate it if she could stay with the kids longer. She offered overtime and the teenager quickly agreed.

Sally and Mark's kids were weekending with Sally's sister who had kids of a similar age and Margo and Dennis had dropped their kids off with their grandparents who were, undoubtedly spoiling them.

Back in the circle in the living room, DeDe asked, "Do we keep playing?"

"I don't think so," answered Margo. She stood up and stripped off her bra and panties. "Damn, that feels good," she exclaimed and sat down.

Sally looked at Mark. "What?" he wanted to know.

"Just lose the rest of those clothes," demanded Sally, a request he found agreeable.

With everyone naked, DeDe asked, "Okay. Now what?"

"First everyone take a card," suggested Sally.

Everyone took a card. "Okay," said Sally. "Margo, you're paired with Mark. DeDe you've got Dennis and I'm with Chuck."

That's nice," commented DeDe, "but what's does that mean?"

"Have you ever played 'Seven Minutes in Heaven?'" asked Sally.

"Can't say I have," answered DeDe. "How do you play?"

"How you play is up to you," said Sally. "It's where you play that's interesting. Each pair gets to spend seven minutes alone in a room."

"What do they do in the room?" asked DeDe.

"Whatever they want," Sally told her.

"That sounds dangerous if we're naked," observed DeDe.

"Danger?" questioned Sally. "I prefer to think of it as opportunity."

Without comment, Mark stood up and offered Margo his hand. He led her from the room in the direction of a bedroom. Dennis grabbed the opportunity, stood up, took DeDe's hand and they followed Mark and Margo.

"I guess that leaves us the living room," said Sally to Chuck.

"Okay," said Chuck. "I'm game. What do you want to do with our seven minutes?"

"Chuck," started Sally. "We've already got the hardest part done. All we have to do it consummate our relationship. And," she continued, "in case you didn't notice, nobody is keeping time."

"And by consummate, you mean ... what I think you mean?" questioned Chuck.

"I do," committed Sally.

"Here?" asked Chuck.

"Right here, right now, right there," insisted Sally pointing to the sofa and holding out her arms.

Chuck took a step in Sally's direction. Sally sat and separated her legs. Chuck's erection was ready before he was. Sally noticed and spread her legs further. Chuck stopped short.

"What's the matter?" asked Sally.

"You really want to do this?" he asked.

"You don't?" Sally asked.

"There are more than just us to be considered," mentioned Chuck.

"From where I'm lying, my husband, Mark, has already made his decision and, as you obviously noticed, your wife, DeDe, has apparently made hers," responded Sally.

"You think they're planning to have sex with Margo and Dennis?" Chuck asked.

"Not planning," insisted Sally. "Already doing."

"Oh," commented Chuck.

"Come here baby," said Sally. "I have a long list of things I want to do with you but we're going to start with a good old-fashioned fuck."

An uncertain Chuck moved closer to Sally, between her legs. When his erection touched the space between her labia, she grabbed his waist and pulled him toward and into her. "Whoa," she cried.

"Oooh," he mumbled between gasps.

"Push into me and stay there," requested Sally.

Chuck did as instructed. "Stay right there," insisted Sally. "Don't move. I want to fully experience this moment."

Chuck did as Sally asked, soaking in her internal juices. Even without movement, his body was involuntarily reacting to being inside her. There was no way he wasn't going to have an enormous premature ejaculation.

Sally shifted her hips and Chuck erupted. "God damn, that feels good," exclaimed Sally.

"I'm sorry," said Chuck. "I couldn't help it. You felt so good around me."

"Chuck," soothed Sally. "No reason to be sorry. I felt the same thing. I almost had an orgasm of my own. You just beat me to it. Now, I wonder if you could manage to find a way to help me catch up to you."

Chuck wondered what Sally meant. His problem was solved when she pushed him back, shifted her hips and pulled his face between her legs. He was surprised but quick to respond. When he ran his tongue around her clitoris and sucked it between his lips, Sally erupted, flowing ejaculate over his chin. He shifted to catch what he could with his tongue. He forced his tongue into her vagina chasing the fluids and Sally orgasmed a second time, supplying his tongue and mouth with more sustenance.

A few minutes later Sally and Chuck were sitting next to each other on the sofa. "I think we're even about premature reactions," commented Sally.

"It's fine," said Chuck. "I love it. You taste incredible."

A slightly embarrassed Sally responded. "I've never had anyone comment about how I taste before," she said. "Anyway, it was a mixture of both of us."

"I hadn't considered that," admitted Chuck. "It still tasted good."

"Noted," said Sally. "Now I'm going to find out how you taste undiluted," she asserted.

"How?" said Chuck.

"Don't be so obtuse," said Sally. "I'm going to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth. "Do you object to that?"

"I'd be an idiot to object," admitted Chuck.

Sally laughed and pushed him back on the sofa. She pushed his legs apart and settled her mouth on his penis. Chuck's cock responded quickly, a theme of the evening. Sally worked her hand and mouth in concert until Chuck was squirming and straining to prolong the exquisite agony of an impending orgasm.

Sally took a short break. "Just let it go," she said. "We haven't got all night but we do have more opportunities."

She returned to provoking Chuck's erection. Fifteen seconds later, her efforts were rewarded and she ingested Chuck's semen. She crawled up Chuck's chest, licked her lips and kissed him. "You taste wonderful," she said. "I need to feed on you more. Lot's more."

"You think this is going to be and ongoing thing?" asked Chuck.

"If Margo and DeDe are having as much fun as I am, it is," she guessed, knowing more than Chuck. "And," she added, "I don't think it's just you and me."

"What does that mean?" asked Chuck.

"It means that I think that you're also going to spend quality time with Margo," Sally told him.

Chuck seemed to think for a moment. "You're saying the three of us guys, Mark, Dennis and me, are going to share the three of you gals," he surmised.

"That's an excellent summation," agreed Sally.

"When is this going to happen?" asked Chuck.

"The night's still young," observed Sally. "You and Margo may have your own seven minutes together tonight." She concluded.

Chuck thought some more. "And this could be a regular thing, whenever the six of us get together?" he asked.

"Probably," confirmed Sally. "But, if I get to vote, I'd push for frequent random, one on one liaisons."

"Sounds like cheating," suggested Chuck.

"No cheating, no guilt and no secrets," said Sally. Everyone would know and everyone would participate. Just not necessarily as a group."

"You mean if I wanted to ...ah ... be with you on a Thursday afternoon, I could if I had DeDe's approval?"

"Not her approval, just her knowledge," clarified Sally.

"She'd know but she wouldn't object?" Chuck asked somewhat incredulously.

"Why would she if she's fucking Dennis or Mark on Wednesday?" responded Sally.

"Oh," commented Chuck.

Chuck and Sally were sitting on the sofa together when Margo stuck her head around the corner at the top of the stairway. "Are you guys decent?" she asked.

Sally laughed and responded. "We're not decent but we are taking a break. How about you guys?"

"We'll be down in a minute. I have to alert Dennis and DeDe and we'll be right down.

While they waited, Chuck apologized again. "Sally, I sorry things ended so quickly at first."

"Don't be. I'm not. We'll have lots more opportunity to make it right and I definitely have something to look forward to."

"I was hoping to make it right tonight," Chuck said.

"It's fine. We made lemonade tonight. Best lemonade ever. Nothing wrong with that," Sally commented.

Ten minutes later, they were all sitting around the living room with glasses of water in hand. Hairdos were askew, makeup smeared and Mark had an ominous red stain on his penis. "That was fun," declared Margo. "Seven minutes is the best party game I've ever played," she observed.

There were nods all around.

"Did you like it enough to play again?" asked Sally.

"I'd love to," responded Margo.

"Tonight?" asked Sally.

"I'm game," said Margo.

"How about the rest of you?" asked Sally.

DeDe checked the time. "I may have to call the babysitter and ask her to spend the night," she said.

"Then I think we should play seven minutes, round two," Sally said.

"Do we draw cards again?" asked Margo.

"Not necessary," answered Sally. "There's only three remaining pairings."

Margo stood up, took Chuck's hand and led him toward the stairs. Sally quickly grabbed Dennis and followed. "Sorry dear," she said to Mark. "This time you and DeDe get the sofa."

Upstairs, Margo led Chuck to the guest bedroom. She had spent the last hours with Mark in the master bedroom and knew the mess that was in there. She preferred to take her chances with the other bedroom.

In the bedroom, Chuck commented, "I can't believe this."