All Comments on 'Poker in the Back'

by sexyparty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
What happened the next day?

were people okay with this? Did they do it more? did they do it with others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
quibble...

The term "stud" when calling a poker game means you don't get to draw any cards...what you get dealt is what you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

just loved this story.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

Remind me (true event) My wife and I one Sunday afternoon met a high school friend and his wife. We joined The Army together, month after HS graduation, spending three years together. Can’t remember what we did that afternoon but wound up in his small second floor apartment in a home. Again can’t remember how this unfolded but the four of us undress lay on carpeted living room floor starting fucking our wives. After a few strokes I felt a hand on my back turned my head my friend standing over us his hugh cock, twice the size of my small cock, standing hard straight out. He motioned his head toward his wife laying on floorscusse it but I always wanted to fuck his wife since HS. She was opposit my 5’7 130# wife nice size perfect tits. She was pitite 5’2” 105# tiny tits. Over my shoulder there she was laying on back knees flexed feet planted legs still spread wide from being fucked by his big cock a minute ago. She had nice black bush but spread as she was her generous inside pussy lips protruding well out of pussy. My wife looked up I noted her eyes savoring that wonderful massive cock I could never provide. My wife’s pussy was much larger pussy lips small barely pouching out of pussy and very fine hair bush light tan. Our eyes met in fraction of second mutual agreement understood. Whole thing too less than minute and I was off my wife crawling to his wife who had big smile while friend dropped immediately to all fours was positioning his face between wife legs. His wife B. and I started side by side with a passionate kiss tongues exploring mouths. I brushed across her nipples on way to pussy exploring very briefly those succulent long pussy lips but long enough to appreciate moisture exuding from pussy when she suddenly announces “We’re going to the bed room while arezing. We lay on bed she immediately wraps her small hand around my cock, I die a thousand death, embarresed her one hand covers length of my small cock. Take both to cover husband L’s cock. She sucks my cock 69 while I unfurl euchre pussy lip sucking them slithering into my mouth between my lips ten extract placing tension on the lip allowing it slither back out between my lips into pussy. Based on her reaction sure she has never been stimulated this effectively before in her life. My toung more than redeeming the small cock. After exploring her clit with tip tongue creep up and drive cock into that inviting little exuding pussy to hilt in one rapid plunge, she orgasms immediately, iniating the fuck. Through closed door we can hear my wife R.going hog wild fucked by that massive cock. “Feed it to me, fuck harder, all of it,,,,”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous