All Comments on 'Poker Loser Ch. 08'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Can't wait for the final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hope the final chapter

has some balls to it .. this girl needs to kill the bastards then think about respect again.... todd needs to have his dick cut off and the black guy just de nut him ...he s a worthless piece of shit anyway .. a story like this disgusts me in ways i would never think... what do all guys think that women are just a piece of meat .. well i sure hope you turn this story around and hell have her daddy get in on helping kill the bastards ... would be justice if he was the one to kill chad ... amd please make it slowly so shit like this knows never to treay women this way again ... get to writing you need a lot of work to straighten this sick puppy out

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years agoAuthor
a response to anonymous readers

In case you hadn't noticed, the way the story is going, Allison LIKES what is being done to her. Someone who likes what is happening isn't going to stop it. I'm planning on making it into a novel/novella afterwards, the first chapter to THAT has already been submitted, and Todd is not going to get any kind of horrible ending. I thought I made it pretty clear through every chapter of this story that Allison enjoys herself despite her initial unhappiness at some of the things he asks her to do.

If you don't like the way the story has been so far, or you don't like non-consent stories, my only question to you is why on earth are you reading this??? She likes it, she's not going to stop something she likes, or even try to get revenge on him for it.

Besides, I've had a lot more people emailing me wanting a happy ending for them then I have people wanting revenge - and the people who want the happy ending usually compliment me rather than telling me the story sucks because it's not what they want to read. If you dont want to read this kind of thing GO AWAY.

I do appreicate that you tell me why you don't like it, I just wonder at the fact that you continue to read. Btw, next person to write a comment that just says "this sucked" and not say WHY they thought so is just going to get deleted. constructive criticism is appreciated, people who are just being mean and cowardly by not even leaving their name don't deserve the privelege of being able to comment. that's not what the public comments are meant for.

just thought that some of you might need to know where this story is going... and if you dont like it, all i can tell you is to stop reading. the last chapter has already been submitted, and i've had more people emailing me that like what's happened with this story than i have that don't. sorry, that's the way it is.

*hugs*

-goldeniangel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Get off your pout and grow up

Constructively, the one is for your attitude - its also for the lack of clarity and reality. Lost at cards - didn't try to lose so now she willingly does what she never would otherwise - at best a very poor stretch. Foot long black cock - ya rite - reaching arn't you - look you seem talented enough not to have to sell us something that doesn't fit - feels uncomfortable - seems stretched, twisted and contorted to fit the authors need for erotic????. Just write a sensual real cheating or swinging or 3some or just make it a little real as well as the characters or write comedy or science fiction. Consider and know your audience (normal non-sick or sickies without expectations).

Or delete this as you wish or not

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years agoAuthor
mmm

well, i dont agree with you that my attitude has a problem i think it's pretty normal to get frustrated when people say they hate your writing and dont tell you why.

anyway, thank you for giving your reasons, although I dont know if you really read the whole series (or maybe just skimmed it) since she's not exactly willing, the blackmail does work to a point, and then afterwards she starts enjoying herself even though she doesn't want to. it may be that she normally wouldn't have TRIED this on her own, but tha'ts not to say that she wouldn't have if she'd been in a different social situation than the one she grew up in.

but i appreciate your honesty and for explaining your issue with it, i can't change this series, but if i know what people consider my mistakes (or weak parts of the plot) i can at least try to avoid those things in the future. you see why i hate the "You suck" and there's nothing more to the comment thing? doesnt really help me like what you said did, even if i don't agree with everything you said, it makes me more aware. you know?

so thank you, and i mean that.

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
Leave us wanting more

I liked the final chapter. Wished the story had a little bit of a closure. Kinda left it hanging. I enjoyed nonetheless. I guess its like the old saying goes, leave them wanting more. Which holds true for me. I will keep reading your stuff because I really enjoyed it.

thorosthorosalmost 19 years ago
reality?

i like your stories...but they seem to lack a certain appreciation for how fragile the human body can be.

the unreasonable imagery of the last few chapters has been somewhat of a turnoff (eg 11 inch pricks going into someone's body without some serious tissue tearage or even a buttplug with unholy dimensions. these thing would cause alot of damage)

imho, stories are hotter if they are more grounded to reality

CollegicHeartCollegicHeartalmost 19 years ago
Great

I really like this series, I've been reading the chapters practically non stop since I came across this story, eagerly awaiting what Todd as in store for Allison on their final date. *goes to read the next chapter right away*

As for those who have been leaving you reviews saying how much they hate this type of writing and blah blah blah, well, if it offends or bothers them so much....Why the heck are they reading it?

My only issue is-I didn't get why you put the chapters with Chad under incest...I mean, he's her step cousin, so how is it incest if they're not blood related? Maybe if you had explained their relationship more, as in he had come into her family when she was so young that she grew up seeing him as her cousin and therefore, in her head it seemed like incest.

Other than that tiny thing, I really love your writing. It grabs up the reader and yeah, got to admit, it is totally hot. :)

I have 3 chapters of a story I started up on this site, I'd really love it if you'd read them and give me some feedback. My penname is CollegicHeart, The story is called "Reunion" (the only stories I have up here at the moment, lol.) They're not anything like your work--the first chapter is non-erotic, 2nd is first time, and 3rd is erotic coupling, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on them anyway. Anyway, keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Terrific

I think I'm falling in love with Allison! She would definitely be fun to be around. Just need to determine how to continue her weekly "unwilling" enjoyment and pleasure.

I truly admire the descriptive nature of the writing. Even when it is unreal (ie: the donkey size: 11 inches), it is easy to to view in my mind's eye.

Romping around inside your head is better than the real thing...sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soooooo sexy

I absolutely love this series. You've definitely made a fan out of this girl. Xoxo, L.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Yep, training's almost complete she's accepting everything Todd puts to her without giving it any thought. A great job with this story well thought out and written. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES