Poker Loser Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,586 Followers

Finally the guy's pulled back for a breather, and she realized that she had quite a lot of cum on her body and so did Carrie. Lying on the carpet exhausted, she blinked hazily at the resting guys on the couches and chairs, who were still looking at the two girls on the floor. It didn't bother her that she wasn't offered a seat, she didn't think she could get up to get one anyway. She realized that she hadn't even noticed if Chad had taken a turn with her body - although she was sure that he had. The constant fucking seemed to blur together in her memory, just stroke after stroke pounding into her body as she came over and over again.

"Let's see the girl's go at it for awhile," suggested one of the guy's. His suggestion was greeted with immediate approval from the surrounding guys, and the coffee table was removed from the center of the chairs and couches so that they could all have a good view. Allison was pulled on the carpet into the center of the guy's, and Carrie crawled over. Being more used to this kind of thing, Carrie had more energy than Allison did, so she spread the more innocent girl's legs and pressed her body on top. Allison just lay there as Carrie pressed her small breasts against Allison's larger ones, and brought her mouth down for a kiss. The guys whooped and hollered as Carrie pushed her tongue into Allison's mouth, she tasted like sex and cum. Carrie began licking Allison's body, cleaning the sticky residue from the large breasts, squeezing them and sucking on the nipples as she went.

Allison moaned as the smaller girl rolled her nipples in her mouth, it seemed like she knew exactly how to touch Allison for the best possible reaction. Turning around, the girl got into a 69 position and lowered her mouth to Allison's dripping pussy as she lowered her own cum filled one to Allison's mouth. The guy's cheered again as Carrie began cleaning the cum out of Allison's pussy, using her fingers to scoop more from the hole. Tentatively, Allison opened her mouth as a glob of cum dropped from Carrie's pussy; the second-hand load wasn't the best thing she'd ever tasted, but she'd already eaten so much cum that the taste didn't really bother her. Resigning herself to her fate, and feeling rather grateful to Carrie for cleaning up her own messy pussy, she began licking the other girl's soft folds.

To her surprise, she found herself actually getting into the lesbian action. There was something much softer and gentler about it, more caring and intimate in a way. It also helped that since they were both girls, they knew the exact right spots to hit on each other's body. The only time that Allison hesitated was when Carrie began cleaning the cum around her ass, but she figured that everything else with the girl had been pleasant enough that maybe she would try this too. Gently licking the cum from the crinkled and slightly swollen hole, she found that it wasn't really any different from licking the other girl's pussy. Once both girl's asses were clean, they returned to the pussy licking, sucking and licking each other to a gentle climax.

After Carrie rolled off of Allison, she realized that all the guy's were hard again and stroking their dicks, and that they were all still cheering at the great show the girl's had just put on. Todd was smiling at her, infinitely pleased at the flexibility she was showing during this date. The previous Friday had not at all been wasted.

The girl's exhausted body's were both picked up and re-positioned, their holes filled with the guy's revived hard-ons. After awhile, Allison just felt completely drained, her pussy was so sensitive that she was in a state of almost constant orgasm, any kind of touch to it at all just sent her off shuddering and moaning as the sensitized flesh quivered. She felt slightly nauseous from the amount of cum she'd swallowed, and her ass and pussy were burning as they became the more popular receptacles for all the guys. Finally, sandwiched between two poles that were pounding her sore and overused holes furiously, she passed out.

Sometime later, she woke up again, water was pouring down on her and she realized she was in the shower. Two pairs of hands were scrubbing her body and washing her hair; she thought she recognized Todd and the big black guy's voices. After they'd washed her body, two very large dicks pushed their way back into her sore pussy and ass and began pumping away, holding her up by her crotch as the water poured down on the trio.

She climaxed again, crying out, and passed out again; she didn't wake up until the next morning. Wrapped up in Todd's arms, she was in his bed. Looking around sleepily, she didn't see anyone else, and it didn't look like he was getting up anytime soon either. Tiredly, she let her still exhausted body snuggle up to his sleeping form, and she fell asleep with one leg between his and her head tucked under his chin. They slept that way until the afternoon.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,586 Followers
12