Poker Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

The room was mostly silent for the next few minutes as everyone basked in the moment. Eventually, everyone got up and collected their clothes. Lynn thanked them for coming and they shared a laugh when Alicia responded with a cheesy smile that it was her pleasure. Just before they left Lynn pulled Jim close and whispered, "Thanks for being such a good sport."

The whole way home Traci gushed about how hot it was to watch Steve and Jim together. She said she didn't know if she had ever seen anything so hot. By the time they got home they were ready to fuck again and they quickly went to their bedroom. They shared a long, slow fuck that lasted for most of the rest of the night. By the time they woke up the next day it was well into the afternoon.

Each of the next few nights Traci fucked Jim wildly. As they fucked she talked about watching Steve suck his cock. Eventually she asked if he wanted to suck Steve. He responded, "Yes," without even thinking about it. He told himself that it was keep her lust peaked, but he knew there was a part of him that was curious.

Jim half expected and half hoped that Lynn would call soon to set up another poker night. To his surprise it was several weeks before Lynn called. During that time Traci and Lynn traded a few emails, and Traci said it sounded like Lynn had met someone special. Lynn didn't reveal too many details, but it sounded like she was quickly head over heels in love. Jim was just beginning to think that Lynn's new "someone special" might mean the end of their poker nights when Lynn finally called.

Lynn asked if they were free the following weekend and Traci eagerly said they would be there. After Traci hung up the phone Jim said he was looking forward to playing a little poker, but Traci surprised him by saying that Lynn hadn't invited them to play poker. Instead Lynn had four tickets to a concert at a club they all enjoyed. "It looks like we're going on a double date," Traci said.

They met for dinner a few hours before the concert at a restaurant within walking distance to the club. Jim and Traci were running a little late so Lynn was already there and seated. She invited them over and introduced them to Ben, her new friend. It was clear from the way she acted and how she hung on Ben's arm that they were slightly more than "friends".

At one point Ben went to the bathroom and Traci told Lynn he was a real catch. Lynn quickly explained that they had met a few weeks ago, just after their last poker night, through a mutual friend. Lynn said the last couple of weeks had been a whirlwind romance and she really felt like he could be "the one".

Jim enjoyed the dinner and the company, and Ben seemed like a really nice guy. After dinner they lingered and shared several rounds of drinks. The club wasn't overly crowded and the band played some great dance music. All through the evening they danced and talked more. Jim danced with both Traci and Lynn and enjoyed watching the two women dance together on several occasions.

As the four of them relaxed between dances, Ben mentioned that Lynn had told him all about Jim and Traci and that he was glad they finally had a chance to hang out. He said he knew they were special friends and that any special friend of hers was sure to be a special friend of his. Jim wasn't sure exactly what Ben was getting at, but Jim was feeling very horny and wondered how the night might end.

As the night progressed, Jim and Traci's dancing became closer with much more fondling. Jim noticed that the same thing happening when Ben danced with Traci and he and Lynn weren't shy about fondling each other as they danced. The longer the evening went the more Jim couldn't wait to see how the night would end. Fortunately, he didn't have to wait much longer. He and Ben admired the sight of Traci and Lynn dancing closely and not-so-discreetly fondling. When the song ended, the women returned and suggested it was time to go. They were all pretty drunk, so they flagged a cab and went to Jim and Traci's place since it was closer. The cab ride was quiet and the air inside the cab was filled with excited anticipation.

As soon as they got inside, they paired up and melted into each other's arms. Lynn grasped Jim and they fell into a deep, wild kiss as their hands roamed excitedly all over each other. Jim was so engrossed in his kiss that he could only steal quick glances toward Traci and he saw that she and Ben were locked in a similarly deep kiss.

Jim fondled Lynn's tits excitedly and groaned as she rubbed his stiff cock through his pants. Lynn was clearly very excited and Jim could felt her passion burning through their kiss. He was almost surprised by how excited she was, and he couldn't wait to see where the night would take them. Lynn pulled off Jim's clothes and Jim eagerly did the same to her. After removing her top and bra Jim dropped his mouth to her nipples and quickly drew one of the rock hard points into his mouth. He sucked and teased it in a way he knew she loved. Lynn moaned appreciatively and threw her head back. Jim continued until Lynn pulled him away hurriedly removed the rest of his clothes. Jim immediately finished stripping Lynn and they resumed their heated embrace completely naked.

Jim's tongue danced wildly with Lynn's as he rubbed his hard cock against her in eager anticipation of what was about to happen. Then, unexpectedly, Lynn pulled away from their embrace. She smiled mischievously and winked at Jim as she moved over to Ben and Traci. They were also naked and locked into a similarly lust filled embrace as the one Lynn and Jim just shared.

Lynn caressed Ben's ass and smoothly replaced Ben in the embrace as Ben stepped aside. Traci and Lynn wrapped their arms around each other and Jim's cock twitched as he watched his wife excitedly caress Lynn's ass as they shared a deep, intense kiss. Eventually Lynn and Traci moved to the bedroom and Jim and Ben followed.

Lynn sat on the bed and positioned Traci in front of her before lowering her mouth to Traci's tits. With slow and measured movements Lynn licked Traci's tits erotically. As she licked she looked over toward Jim and they locked gazes. Lynn held Jim's gaze as she slowly moved her mouth to Traci's nipple and swirled her tongue around it. Lynn also raised her hands and caressed Traci's tits. Jim had watched Lynn and Traci tease each other like this many times, but he never tired of watching it. There was something so inherently hot and erotic about this image that he would have happily watched all night. Plus, there was something different in Lynn's expression and actions tonight that added to Jim's excitement.

Jim looked away from Lynn's gaze long enough to notice that Traci was also staring excitedly at him with a look of lustful anticipation. For a split second Jim wondered why Traci was watching him so excitedly when he would have expected her to be gazing down at Lynn. In the next instant Jim had has answer and felt something that he hadn't experienced before. He had been so focused watching Traci and Lynn that he had lost track of Ben. In fact, he had nearly forgotten Ben was even there. However, he now felt the tip of Ben's rock hard cock brush against his ass immediately followed by Ben's body pressing against his back. Jim felt the full length of Ben's rock hard cock pressed against his ass as Ben wrapped his arms underneath Jim's and brought his hands down on Jim's stomach and chest. Jim moaned from a mix of surprise and excitement when Ben's hands rubbed against his skin. Soon, Ben's hands moved down and, almost before Jim's mind could make sense of what was happening, Ben's fingers wrapped around Jim's rock hard cock.

Jim was so excited and surprised that he had to concentrate in order not to cum immediately as Ben slowly stroked his cock. Without even thinking Jim pushed back against Ben so he could feel Ben's cock pressing into him with even greater sensation. Jim was overwhelmed with the moment and closed his eyes to drink in every sensation.

As suddenly as the moment started, Ben moved away and Lynn immediately embraced Jim. Lynn guided him onto the bed and positioned him on his hands and knees. Once Jim was in place Lynn moved away and he groaned when he felt fingers brush against his asshole. He turned to see that it was Traci. He felt the heavy layer of lubrication that Traci had squeezed onto her fingers as she worked her fingers around, and eventually into, his asshole. Jim groaned when she first penetrated him, both from the sensation and from the realization of what might be happening. Jim turned his head the other way and saw that Lynn was rubbing a thick layer of the lubricant on Ben's hard cock. Traci continued prepping Jim until Lynn said, "OK, he's ready."

Both Lynn and Traci moved away and Jim could only see a glimpse of Ben's movement before he felt Ben's hands touch his ass. Jim moaned loudly as he felt the unbelievable sensation of the tip of Ben's cock sliding back and forth across his slippery asshole.

"Do it," Traci growled excitedly, "fuck him." The pure lust in his wife's voice sent a charge straight down Jim's back to his cock. He tried to remember when, if ever, he had heard that much lust in her voice. All of his thoughts were interrupted in the next moment when Ben pushed forward and the tip of another man's cock entered his asshole. Jim pushed his head down against the pillow and groaned as Ben moved deeper and deeper inside his virgin asshole. Lynn leaned close to Jim and whispered, "Relax. Just relax and let it happen."

Jim took a deep breath as Ben finished pushing the full length of his cock inside him. Jim had never felt anything like this before. His ass felt so full it seemed like it might rip him open. He wondered how long Ben's cock was because it felt like was very deep inside him. Ben held still for a moment and then slowly pulled out about half his length before pushing back inside. Slowly and steadily, Ben fucked Jim's ass. At first Jim could hardly comprehend the array of new sensations. The fuck wasn't exactly painful, but it wasn't necessarily pleasurable at first. However, quicker than Jim would have imagined, the sensations changed to a whole series of previously unknown pleasures.

Jim was so lost in the experience that he almost lost track of the larger scene in the room. The sound of Traci's moans of ecstasy brought him back to the moment. Traci sat, as if hypnotized, staring at the scene in front of her. Lynn sat slightly behind Traci and snaked a hand around to tease her pussy and clit while Traci watched her husband get ass fucked by another man. Traci's moans signaled the start of her powerful orgasm.

As Traci's orgasm peaked Jim realized the full scene of what was happening. Ben grasped Jim's hips firmly and, once Traci's moans subsided, Jim heard the sound of Ben's body slapping firmly against him with each of Ben's powerful thrusts. Jim closed his eyes and tried to absorb everything, but the moment was so wild and intense that he could hardly believe it.

Through it all he was aware of a burning lust in his own cock. He was surprised by how hard he was despite not having his cock touched in a while. For many more long minutes Ben fucked Jim's ass. Finally, as he let out a long grunt, Ben grasped Jim's hips hard and pulled Jim back as he drove his full length roughly inside him. Jim moaned a few moments later as he realized the new sensation he felt inside him was that of another man cumming in his asshole. Jim's mind reeled and he wondered if he might cum himself, but he slowly regained his composure as Ben's orgasm passed and he pumped the last of what felt like a huge load of cum into his asshole.

Once he finished cumming Ben pulled out and, moments later, Jim felt the foreign wetness of Ben's cum seeping out of his asshole. Ben grasped Jim's hips and rolled Jim over so Jim was on his back with his rock hard cock standing straight up in the air. Jim gazed excitedly as Ben immediately dropped his mouth to his cock. Ben's hand wrapped around the base of his shaft and his tongue and lips bathed his cock in a wild, wanton blowjob. Jim could tell right away that Ben wasn't interested in teasing or playing. Ben wanted Jim to cum and Jim was only too happy to oblige. Ben pumped his cock wildly and it seemed like he could read Jim's mind as he knew just how to lick and suck him for maximum pleasure. Jim cried out and arched his back as he started to cum. Ben took the first powerful jet into his mouth and then moved back as he pumped Jim's cock with his hand. Throughout his orgasm, Jim's cum sprayed out all over himself.

Ben continued stroking until Jim was completely spent. As soon as Jim finished cumming Lynn and Traci moved in. They knelt beside Jim and excitedly licked and sucked the cum off his body. They periodically exchanged deep tongue kisses and swapped Jim's cum back and forth between them before returning to cleaning the cum off Jim. When they licked up the last of the cum Lynn looked at Ben and suggested he go clean himself off.

Ben left the room and Jim moved aside to watch as Lynn and Traci settled into a 69 position with Traci on top. Lynn had yet to cum and it didn't take long before Traci's teasing tongue and finger sliding back and forth inside her pussy caused Lynn to cum with a loud cry. Neither woman paused their teasing after Lynn came, and they eagerly sucked and licked each other's pussies.

As the women's wild embrace continued, Ben returned and lay down beside Jim. Ben reached down and caressed Jim's mostly soft, but still wet, cock. Jim moaned softly and looked over at Ben. Ben surprised him by moving closer and Jim surprised himself by meeting Ben in a kiss. Their lips quickly parted and their tongues danced in the midst of a deep kiss. "Oh my God, how could I be doing this?" Jim's mind asked before he thought it seemed almost silly to worry about tongue kissing Ben after he'd already fucked him.

The women's excited cries interrupted the kiss and both Jim and Ben watched as first Lynn and then Traci came with powerful orgasms. Jim and Ben returned to their kiss and caressed each other's cocks. "Look at them," Lynn teased, "they can't get enough." Lynn and Traci moved over to their dates and met Jim and Ben with their own deep kisses. Jim could see the wild lust in Traci's eyes as she gazed down at him and whispered, "That was so fucking hot."

Traci slithered erotically down his body until her mouth was positioned over his cock. She knew just how to make Jim's cock return to life and soon he was rock hard and ready for more fucking. Lynn did the same to Ben and when Traci moved away from Jim's cock she groaned, "Suck him."

Jim thought she wanted him to suck Ben, but then he realized she was actually telling Ben to suck him. Jim leaned back and moaned as Ben again grasped his cock and took it inside his mouth. This time Ben wasn't in any rush and his hands and mouth danced over Jim's cock for an amazingly long time. Every time Jim felt like he was at the end of his control Ben knew exactly what to do to postpone his release and prolong the amazing blowjob.

Traci sat beside them excitedly watching the scene. When her passion grew too much to be ignored she crawled to Jim and threw a leg over his head before lowering her burning pussy onto Jim's face. Jim eagerly drove his tongue inside her and was quickly soaked with her excited juices. She quickly came with a loud cry as his tongue danced over her clit and dove into her pussy. She pushed herself down firmly against his mouth as her pussy quivered throughout her orgasm.

Perhaps driven by Traci's powerful orgasm, Ben apparently decided it was time to end his blowjob. As Traci's orgasm finished, Jim felt himself reaching the edge of his control. He moaned from under Traci and this time Ben didn't stop his teasing. Ben sucked and teased Jim's cock until it erupted with a surprisingly powerful flow of cum right into Ben's mouth. Traci crawled off as he started cumming and watched intently as Ben took Jim's cum into his mouth.

When Jim finished cumming Ben crawled over him and they met in a long, deep kiss. They traded Jim's cum back and forth and Jim savored the feeling of Ben's rock hard cock rubbing against his semi erect cock. Jim thought about tasting Ben's cock and returning the wonderful blowjob he had just received, but it was soon clear that Lynn had other ideas. Lynn already had the tube of lube in her hand when Ben and Jim parted their kiss. Working together, Lynn and Traci pushed two pillows under Jim's ass so his asshole was rotated into the perfect position for Ben. Jim's asshole was still wet from the combination of lube and Ben's cum from their last fuck, so it didn't take Lynn long to prep his asshole for another fuck. Lynn squeezed some lube on Traci's hand and Traci rubbed it over Ben's cock before she turned back to her husband.

Jim spread his legs wide as Ben prepared to fuck him in the equivalent of the missionary position. Jim groaned with pleasure as Ben entered him again. This time there were none of the unpleasant sensations. Jim only felt wildly erotic pleasure as Ben fucked him. For a few moments Jim watched Ben fuck him. At the same time it looked completely unbelievable and totally erotic.

Jim couldn't watch for long, however, as Lynn straddled his face and Jim buried his tongue deep inside her dripping wet pussy. Jim's pleasure grew even more when he felt several hands touching and caressing his mostly soft cock. He didn't know if it was Traci, Lynn, or Ben fondling him, and he created an incredible mental image of the scene. Jim was completely lost in the moment as every pore of his body experienced pleasure. His entire world became the amazing wetness and warmth from Lynn's pussy combined with her deep, musky scent of excitement; the wild, still unbelievable feeling of Ben's cock inside him; and the touch of his wife, Ben, and Lynn on his cock.

Jim basked in the moment without the urgency to cum since he had just cum a short while earlier. He happily concentrated on the pleasure of the moment and on Lynn's pussy. When Lynn orgasmed her pussy shook and danced from the power of her release and it seeped even more wetness onto Jim's face. When Lynn finished cumming, Ben groaned and for the second time that night filled Jim's ass with his cum.

After Ben slipped his spent cock out of Jim, Jim turned to Traci and guided her down onto the bed until she was flat on her back. Jim dropped between her legs and eagerly dove into her dripping wet pussy again. Lynn moved beside him and Traci groaned happily as Jim and Lynn's tongues danced together over the folds and heavy wetness of her pussy. When Ben returned a few minutes later from cleaning off his cock they were in the same position as Traci teetered on the edge of orgasm. Finally, with Lynn and Jim simultaneously teasing her clit, Traci came with a long cry.

When Traci finally finished cumming Jim thought the night might be over. Everyone, it seemed, was happily fucked out and ready to call it a night. Everyone, it seemed, except Lynn. Lynn immediately turned her attention from Traci's pussy to Jim's cock. It took a few minutes of teasing, but Lynn coaxed Jim's cock hard again.

Traci watched them eagerly and then decided it was her turn. "This one is mine," she said lustfully as she replaced Lynn at Jim's cock. Traci crawled over Jim and lowered her dripping wet pussy straight onto his cock. Traci rode Jim with the easy, practiced technique that came with years of marriage and great sex. Jim caressed her tits and savored the familiar sensations of her pussy as they fucked.

Out of the corner of his eye Jim saw Lynn reviving Ben's cock. Lynn sucked and licked Ben for many long minutes. After Ben was hard he crawled onto the bed and knelt beside Jim. Jim excitedly turned his head and engulfed Ben's cock in his mouth. Traci continued to ride his cock as Ben started to fuck his mouth. Jim brought his hands to Ben's cock and stroked him as he sucked him. This continued until Jim's jaw ached and his arms grew tired from stroking, but Jim wasn't going to stop until Ben came. As Traci rode his cock expertly throughout, Jim finally drove Ben to the brink of orgasm. Jim savored the feeling of Ben's cock as it shot a small load of cum partly in his mouth and partly across his face and neck. Jim grew very excited feeling another cock cum.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers