Poker Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim coaxed out the last of Ben's cum and decided it was time to switch things up. He guided Traci onto her hands and knees and moved behind her. He knew she loved to be fucked hard and fast from behind and that it was the easiest way to coax one last orgasm out of her as they fucked. Lynn moved in front of Traci and lay with her legs spread. Traci licked and sucked Lynn as Jim pounded his cock into her pussy. Ben moved beside Jim and rubbed Jim's chest and Traci's ass. They remained like this for many long minutes with nothing but the sounds of their excited fuck filling the room. Finally, Ben reached around under Traci and teased her clit causing Traci to cum with a long cry. Traci's orgasm started a chain reaction as first Lynn and then Jim came just as Traci's orgasm reached its peak. After this orgasm Jim knew he was utterly spent. It seemed everyone felt the same as they quickly settled down and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

The next morning they took turns in the shower and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast together. Both Jim and Traci enjoyed talking with Ben and it was clear that Lynn was head over heels for him. Jim could hardly believe that just a few hours earlier this guy had twice fucked his ass, and yet now they chatted about work, life, and sports just like any two guys at work.

A short while later Ben left saying that he was sorry but he had other plans for the night that he couldn't break. Lynn gave him a long, passionate kiss at the door and then came back inside. Lynn asked if she could hang out for while, and both Jim and Traci eagerly agreed. It was nearly time for dinner and they ordered from a local place that delivered.

As they waited for dinner Lynn said she had something to share with them. She was clearly excited about the news but also looked a little nervous. "I almost don't know how to start," Lynn said, "so here goes." She told them she had been offered a job in her old hometown where she lived before moving here. "And," she added with a dramatic pause, "Ben asked me to marry him!"

Traci happily threw her arms around Lynn and Jim added his congratulations. Traci asked what she was going to do. Lynn smiled and said she had said yes to both offers. "The bad part," Lynn added, "is that I'll be leaving next week."

"What?!?" Traci replied in shock. "Next week? When will you be coming back?"

Lynn explained she was going to spend the week packing up her place. Ben already had a place lined up for them in the new city and her new job wanted her to start right away.

"So Ben is moving too?" Jim asked.

Lynn smiled and said that he already had worked out a transfer within his company and had gotten things all ready for them. Traci commented that Ben seemed like quite a guy. Lynn laughed and agreed. They talked excitedly for a while longer. Lynn filled them in on all the details of her new job and of how excited she was to be settling down with Ben. Traci and Jim told Lynn that they could tell how perfect she and Ben were for each other. They talked for a long while and then finally a silence filled the room. Traci smiled and laughed and said she couldn't believe how fast this was all happening.

Lynn smiled and asked if they really expected anything else from her. "You know me," she said, "once my heart goes I've got to follow, all the way, as fast as I can." They all laughed and Jim knew this was very true. In some ways he was almost surprised that she waited a whole week before leaving town with Ben.

Dinner arrived shortly after and they chatted and laughed as they ate. Despite the happy conversation, a part of Jim struggled with Lynn's news. He realized this might be the last time they would be with Lynn for a long time, or perhaps ever.

It wasn't long after dinner before Lynn playfully suggested they get more comfortable. They moved to the bedroom and Lynn and Traci met in a soft embrace. They kissed slowly and deeply as Jim watched happily. Lynn and Traci slowly stripped each other naked as they continued their soft embrace. Once they were naked they crawled onto the bed and took turns sucking and licking each other's tits. The sight of Lynn teasing his wife's nipples into a pair of rock hard points drove Jim wild. He soon pulled off his clothes and freed his hard cock as Lynn and Traci repeatedly teased each other's nipples and caressed and massaged each other's tits.

Lynn eventually kissed her way down Traci's stomach until she reached Traci's waiting pussy. Traci groaned and spread her legs wide as Lynn slowly and expertly licked and sucked her pussy. Lynn clearly wanted to make the moment last and drew out her delicious teasing for many long minutes. Finally, Lynn pushed Traci past the edge of her control and Traci orgasmed with a long, loud cry.

When Traci regained her composure she and Lynn exchanged a series of long, slow kisses. Traci rolled Lynn over and slowly kissed her way down Lynn's body until her mouth hovered just above Lynn's pussy. Traci lowered her head and Lynn let out a long moan of satisfaction. As Traci sucked and licked Lynn's pussy Jim couldn't contain himself any longer. His cock was too hard to be ignored any longer. He crawled onto the bed and knelt next to Lynn's face. Lynn's eyes were closed as she enjoyed Traci's teasing and Jim brushed his cock across her lips and cheek. As soon as she felt his cock Lynn's eyes popped open and she hungrily devoured his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and greedily licked and sucked him. Jim groaned and savored the wonderful sensation of Lynn's mouth on his cock.

Jim was so excited from watching Lynn and Traci together that it didn't take him long to cum. With a loud groan he started cumming and Lynn, as she had now done many times before, easily and gracefully took his full load of cum in her mouth before swallowing it with a flourish. A few minutes later Lynn came with a long, satisfied moan that seemed to come from her very soul.

Part of Jim didn't want to sleep a single minute. He wanted to spend the entire night fucking and enjoying Lynn. However, despite his mind being willing his flesh was weak. After the long, intense fuck the previous night, Jim was spent and exhausted and it seemed Traci and Lynn felt the same way. When Lynn finished cumming Traci slowly crawled next to her and the two women contentedly embraced and lay in each other's arms. Jim settled down beside them and they kissed and caressed each other softly until they drifted off to sleep.

Jim didn't know how long he had been asleep when he opened his eyes. It was still dark outside, but he thought he could see the beginnings of the sunrise brightening the night sky through the curtains. He looked next to him and gazed at Lynn's naked body as she slept on her back. Traci was asleep on her side facing away from them with her back to Lynn. Jim's cock stirred as he looked at Lynn and he couldn't resist the temptation of her body. He lowered his head and kissed and licked her just above her soft tits. He continued across her shoulders and down her arm softly massaging her with his hands. Lynn stirred as he moved his mouth back to her soft tits. He licked, kissed, and caressed her tits happily for several long minutes. He didn't know if Lynn was awake yet, but she let out a soft moan of pleasure that made his cock jump. He slowly kissed and caressed his way across her stomach and down her thigh. He moved about halfway down her thigh when she stirred again. Jim sat up and saw Lynn gazing down at him with a happy, sleepy smile. She parted her legs and Jim kissed and caressed her inner thighs as Lynn sighed contentedly.

Jim was soon drawn to her pussy and sucked and licked her softly. He wanted to make this moment last as long as possible. He concentrated on exploring and savoring her with all of his senses. Lynn's reactions grew more intense and soon Traci woke up. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and smiled excitedly at the scene on the bed. Without hesitation, Traci moved to Lynn's tits and caressed and kissed them, causing Lynn to moan wantonly. Jim and Traci traded places a couple of times and continued teasing and exploring Lynn's body. They were intent on pleasuring Lynn fully and truly making love to the woman who had brought so much into their lives over the past several months.

Traci and Jim teased Lynn like this for a long time until they finally moved together between her spread legs. They both licked her pussy, but neither was eager to make her orgasm just yet and end this sensual, passionate moment. Lynn's groans of pleasure built in frequency and volume and, after a long while of their licking her pussy together, she begged them to make her cum. Jim and Traci drew out their teasing a bit longer and then finally let Lynn cum. Jim fucked her with his tongue while Traci teased Lynn's clit with her tongue. Lynn cried out before she burst into a long, intense orgasm that rocked her whole body.

As soon as Lynn recovered from her powerful orgasm she gazed intently at Jim and moaned, "Fuck me." Jim positioned himself between her legs and Traci guided his cock into Lynn's waiting pussy. Despite being wildly excited Jim forced himself to fuck her very slowly to make the moment last. Lynn moaned deeply as his full length slowly entered her and wrapped her legs around his lower back. Jim lay down on top of Lynn and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck. This position maximized the contact between their bodies and Jim savored every sensation as their slow fuck continued. She pulled his mouth to hers and met him with a deep, passionate kiss as her tongue entered and explored his mouth. As the kiss continued, Jim opened his eyes and locked gazes with Lynn, who also had her eyes open. They remained staring deeply into each other's eyes throughout the rest of their fuck.

Despite his efforts to resist cumming Jim soon felt himself losing his control. He momentarily stopped fucking her and held still inside her trying to regain his control, but Lynn flexed the muscles in her pussy and moaned, "Don't stop. I need to feel you cum." Jim resumed their slow fuck and after a couple more minutes, with his gaze still firmly locked with Lynn's, he came with an amazing intensity. To his surprise, Lynn burst into orgasm just seconds after him. They gazed into each other's eyes as they fucked all through their powerful mutual orgasm. They only broke their gaze after each had completely finished and Jim rolled off Lynn feeling ecstatic and drained.

As soon as Jim moved away Lynn looked toward Traci and crawled over to her. Traci sat nearby watching Jim and Lynn fuck. She played with her tight nipples with one hand and gently teased her pussy with the other. "Oh God," Traci gasped to Lynn, "that was so intense."

Lynn smiled devilishly and replied, "I think we can top it." Traci moaned as Lynn guided her onto her back. Much as Jim had done to her, Lynn started at Traci's neck and slowly and sensually bathed her body with her lips and tongue. She lingered for many long minutes over Traci's tits and nipples. She repeatedly teased Traci by making her think she was about to suck her pussy only to move away and tease a different part of her body. When Lynn finally licked Traci's pussy Traci moaned wildly and thrust her hips up toward Lynn's mouth. Lynn slowly and expertly teased Traci, always keeping her within the limits of her control so she didn't cum before Lynn was ready. Several times Lynn teased Traci right up to the edge of her control only to change what she was doing so Traci could regain herself with a long, desperate moan.

After an incredibly long time, Traci moaned wildly that she needed to cum. Instead of licking her pussy to orgasm, Lynn slithered over Traci and met her in a hungry, passionate kiss. As they kissed Lynn's hand caressed Traci's inner thigh and slowly traveled toward Traci's wet pussy. When it reached her pussy Lynn slipped two fingers inside Traci and finger fucked her. Lynn parted their kiss but kept her head hovering just above Traci's. They were so close that their noses almost touched as they gazed deeply into each other's eyes. Jim knew from her body language that Traci was going to cum at any moment. To finally push Traci to her orgasm Lynn slipped her fingers inside as far as they would reach and teased Traci's swollen clit with her thumb. Traci gasped and then held her breath for several seconds before bursting out with a cry so loud Jim was sure it could have been heard outside the house. Traci's entire body trembled as she came and, just as Jim had done, she never broke her intense gaze with Lynn all throughout her orgasm.

After Traci finally finished cumming she and Lynn kissed deeply for several minutes before Jim joined them. They all traded slow, deep kisses for a few more minutes before they crawled together under the covers. The morning sun was now easily seen peeking in behind the curtains, but they ignored it and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms to finish the sleep that had been interrupted by their fuck.

When they finally awoke the next day, all three prepared a big, hearty breakfast together. As they ate Jim and Traci thanked Lynn for introducing them to a wonderful world of pleasure and new experiences. They both admitted that Lynn had showed them things and they had experienced things that they never would have done on their own. Lynn assured them it was her pleasure. She encouraged them to continue exploring life. She said that just because she was leaving there was no reason for them not to continue getting together with Gwen, Beth, Alicia, Steve, or anyone else they wanted.

Jim knew this was true, but Lynn had always been the one to organize everyone and bring people together. Part of him wondered how the group dynamic would change without Lynn. He had seen groups drift apart after someone moved away, as if they were the glue that held the entire group together. He wondered if that would happen with their poker night group.

After a leisurely breakfast Lynn said he had to go and get back to packing. They exchanged heartfelt goodbyes and long, deep hugs and kisses before Lynn finally left. Jim and Traci watched her drive away and stood together for a few moments watching her car disappear down the road. "Do you think we'll ever see her again?" Traci asked.

"I don't know," Jim replied.

Jim and Traci spent the rest of the day relaxing together. That night they shared a slow, passionate fuck before drifting off into a contented sleep in each other's arms. In that moment, lying naked in Traci's arms after having slowly and deeply fucked her, Jim knew that no matter what happened or whether or not they ever saw Lynn again that he and Traci would be just fine.