All Comments on 'Policewomen Ep. 02: Trina and Son'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hott Story

Hot as usual but I liked it on the other site more. It had more taboo to it. When will Policewomen Part 4 be uploaded?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A top Pick

I don't usually write comments but this was an excellent story on a rating of 1 to 10 i would rate this story 9.75

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great love story!

Trina's almost like a naked superhero, but I hope things go easier on her and Richie. They've got a lot of bonding, and fucking to do. I hope they are able to get home and can fuck in a nice bed some, before the next dilemma happens. They both deserve it with all they've been through. I think Richie is going to be the only thing his mom is going to want in her pussy!

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrover 8 years ago
Awesome

No other words could describe it better than awesome. One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I throughly enjoyed it.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Top notch

This was one fantastic story. It was both action packed plus taboo. I can't wait to see what adventures you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next story

Sorry to hear that your next policewomen story will be interracial.

I enjoyed both stories however I will not read about interracial activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
totally different than anything on this site

I have never read anything like this on this site. When I think Mom/son camping trip, I assume it'll be mom and son sharing a tent, maybe get cold, have to keep each other warm, feels an erection, leads to flirting, maybe have to share a horse, maybe sneak around on Dad and so on.

this is totally different. It is violent, bloody, action-packed crime thriller. The mother in this story FUCKS THESE PEOPLE UP. She utterly destroys them. Then, to top it all off, she makes sweet love to her son. Epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comic

I'd like to see this story in a comic with almost 100 renders...

bills47bills47about 7 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I was trina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story premise

I've enjoyed reading several of your stories so far, and plan on reading more as time permits. However, you may want to consider getting a new "editor" as the one who has reviewed your stories so far (Todger65?) hasn't done a very good job. I know they do this for free but still.... In every story I've read so far, there are numerous grammatical errors with punctuation, words left out of sentences. Incomplete sentences. The type of mistakes anyone with a 6th grade level education would easily find and correct. Other than that, the incest stories I've read so far are quite good, and I look forward to reading more of them. Keep up the great work!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Different type story. Assuming Trina's mental status and self-awareness is within normal standards, I would think she would wonder about having sex with a baseball bat. Likewise, how confident would she be having sex with her son after realizing she penetrated herself with a baseball bat?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous