All Comments on 'Policewomen Ep. 03: Kelly's Failure'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanabout 8 years ago

This was a good story of a woman's downward spiral into complete depravity totally going against what she originally valued. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayabout 8 years ago
Is That the Torrie I'm Thinking of?

This was a touch depressing/creepy, but at the same time, it's well done. BBC isn't quite my thing, admittedly, so I'm looking forward to Kelly's incest story.

On an additional note, I noticed there was a character named "Torrie" in this story, who left her husband and son. Is this by any chance the same Torrie from "Torrie's Year?" If this is true, does that mean we should expect an incest story featuring Torrie and son? I'm aware that it was stated she had sex with her son at the end of "Torrie's Year", but it was never described, so I didn't know if they hooked up the night after the story ended or much later on. I could see it happening after this: Fat Rob's business collapses, Torrie is left without her steady flow of black guys and her son helps her put herself back together.

Not that I'm trying to dictate what you write next, mind you; that just popped into my head while I was reading this. I'm very impressed with your ability to keep track of all these characters and how they interact, by the way.

tw_holttw_holtabout 8 years agoAuthor
To InBrightestDay

Yes, same Torrie. What you just read here occurs in the 2 year span of time between the last chapter and Epilogue of Torrie's Year.

Policewomen 4 will pick up where the epilogue of Torrie's Year happens - mother and son reconnect etc. It'll be an incest story, so Kelly and her son will be in it as well.

Currently the Policewomen series is appearing twice. Its rumored Literotica will get a new website late spring. If/When it does I was going to upload the next part in the Policewomen series as I was told the series duplicate bug would be corrected.

bills47bills47about 7 years ago
so hot

thats so hot I wish I was kelly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous