All Comments on 'Polly Plus Four'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT ! ! !

Now this is one of the best stories that you have written. BRAVO ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story

was mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story bob!

Do keep watching though.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

One of your best stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmmm.

Just that damned money issue huh? Exactly the 'fucking reasons' our world is so crazy and chaotic.So which is it;the money,the power,or the sex?I'll be waiting at,by, And in the river excepting an answer that justifyies why you fought to be with the rich girl slut who made it clear in the 'prenump' that she would always be daddys little slut and 'her and daddys money' was not the same as her money in the first place so to only get mad because she was being herself...Makes me wonder.

Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 18 years ago
Watching and Waiting

So now he is going to ensure that he doesn't come home early from a trip or from work, just because he doesn't want to know? Good idea for him. There are always repercussions and heartache in a situation like this. As always, JPB, you bring out the best and worst in people. Good job and keep on trucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
side w/ careful

i had a friend who's wife used to play around w/ a few men. she got caught and promised to stop. unfortunately for the husband, one lover thought the husband was a 'hindrance', so he got rid of the 'hindrance'. i lost a very good friend that day.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 18 years ago
Interesting but ...

Can you spell STD? As the author developed Polly's character, she will undoubtedly stray again. Eventually, she will bring home some STD, so it is, literally, suicide for the husband to continue having sex with her. No amount of money is worth getting AIDS.

In general, interesting theme for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

I don't like wimpy husband-whore wife stories.....yeah, so what the hell am I doing reading your stories? Well, once in a while you do write something different. I do have a problem with the std issue raised by another commentor, but the husband did cover his ass otherwise, and with good reason. I doubt she can be faithful, it just doesn't seem her idea of "love" is the same as his. Interesting story.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed this, but how long can you live with the sword of Damocles hanging over your head. That's the kind of life he has chosen. Wow, now a follow-up to this tale would really be interesting.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Decent story -- but HUBBY is a 1st class LOSER

Its a decent story but the hubby is 1st class Loser

The decesion he made once he found about her fucking FOUR other guys on a regular basis --FOUR!!! -- determined that he was and is a super wimp.

what about the STD problem? some of these fuckings have beenb going on for a year... How exactly he is going to enjoy his lifestyle with AIDS? or Herpes?

He simply traded his dignity and Identity of maleness/ husband for an STD and and nice house

so later when he tells her why he hasnt left she finds out its all about the Money. She seems upset...

she wants him to know its just sex... but he he tells her its all anout the $$$ she freaks

wimp #2 point

he Never gets the answer to the BIG question? If the wife REALLY thinks it is Just sex and means nothing why Lie about it? why sneak around?

B/c she KNOWS that posiiton is bullshit thats why

wimp #3

The wife does admit that she has given Hubby plenty of reason to leave/ divorce... but again how can this be if she really loves him? if it is Just sex why suggest this course of action to him?

wimp point #4

the vast inequity in this ahem "marriage"... wife has all the power and money... hubby has none. You simply cannot ever give woman greater power in a marriage-- most women are far to petty and nasty to handle it.

The cheatng gave HER a sexual thrill at his expense b/c she had all the money. Her attempt to Buy him off rather then say I am sorry shows not only how low the Hubby is in the wife's eyes but that she has learned nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
There's no question....

...you have lost your grip on reality, but you do write stories that a lot of people read. So why do they do it? I'm sure curiosity, rather than quality, has a lot to do with it. Therefore, I'm sure most of them (us) are disappointed, one way or another, after they (we) have wasted their (our) time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Helpless Wimp

Is there another kind of man bobie - yours like to feel helpless or pathetic or humiliated without control or like to watch and schedule his wifes cocks.

I am begining to believe one of 2 things. Nothing else but helpless pathetic male humiliation excites you enough to write or you are really a woman who needs to demean men for some reason - which is it bobie?

Otherwise it makes no sense with all the negative scores and comments both here and the other sites on this your favorite self cuckolding theme. You do write in other themes every so often for which your talent is acknowledged as they arouse and entertain other than the few sick jaded wimps you normally cater to.

Jaded wimp or offended woman - I wonder. Either way its sad right bobie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Kill the bitch

If a man wants someone dead bad enough he can do it. God didn't give us a brain just to set on. Me, I would have came up with another wonderful way to fuck up Harry, then I would have found away to arrange an accidental death for the dumb cunt who can't keep her legs closed. You could easily pay someone to do it. Make it look like a rape/robbery/murder. Works for me. Another thing Bob, it appears to me that you like the cuckold lifestyle. Even when you try to make a story with a strong husband, he still usually comes out weak. That is the only reason I peruse your stories, is the hope that you make a strong man who handles his business the right way. I guess we see now that this is not the case. So do us all a favor, go ahead and admit that you are a pussy and are pussy whipped and don't try writing these stories again. Just write the stupid, wimpy, little pussy husbands stories that you seem to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stupid Wimp

Go ON, Take the $$ and run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what make you tick bob?

one story make all the sense in the world and the next story no sense at all.some men have a line in the sand,but you don't and that bother me about your stories.where or do you have a line in the sand.you can write and the stories are good, but the plot of the women as wives and girlfriends that they fuck over the men with no consequences is unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What makes JPB tick - good question ask Alvaron53

Good question- lets ask the idiot Alvaron53 because this particular "professional commentator" has a bullish answer for everything including his "unwillingness to publish any stories on this site because they do not pay" due to the fact he is a alledged "accomplish author". What a crock of shit! In reality, he only comments to make up for his lack of confidence as a human being. Makes one wonder, if we should feel pity for this fucking idiot or ignore him. It is a total toss up on that point. The good news is we have his attention because he can not wait to comment on such observations. But wait, the results are in - we collectively elect to pity the poor bastard. Perhaps there is hope for the idiot, we commonly know as "the professional bullshit artist, Alvaron53". Amazing the similarities between the wimps in many of JPB's stories and dickless Alvaron54. Thanks for entertaining the rest of us!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Good storytelling by JPB

Actually, Anonymous, I mostly ignore you because you're an idiot. Occasionally you do provide some entertainment value so I deliberately goad you to see what tripe you'll babble next. You are so dumb that you've never figured this out but, hey, don't let that stop you. Rock on, moron.

<P>

JPB's story is an entertaining read though none of the characters in it are particularly likeable nor admirable. The husband is an unconvicted felon who is willing to be bought off by his wife which makes him a gigolo. The wife is amoral, more than willing to ignore her marital vows for the thrill of extramarital sex. She's not particularly bright since she gives up the one leverage she had over her husband to convince him to hang around. She claims that she loves him but it's a weak assertion at best. The hubby stays the course since he can boot her butt to the curb when the fancy strikes him.

<P>

At least this time when Bob has the hubby watch from the closet, it isn't wimpdom ascending but ambush. Bob's plot is solid and the tale actually has some narrative drive to it. The unanswered question at the end is a good one: will she cheat again? Maybe. Probably. Realistically, one has to believe that the marriage will ultimately fail because the characters of the spouses are fundamentally flawed. I give the tale thumbs up because it made me think. Thank you, JPB, for a story well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UNPREDICTABLE,

I would have to say is the one word that describes the plots of your stories and that's what makes them so fun to read. That and the comments people leave. Your stories seem to bring out a wide range of emotions among your readers. Actually, human behavior, like your stories, is also unpredictable but after careful observation one can usually determine the cause. I think that's why I like your stories so much because they are almost always behaviorally consistent and therefore plausible. The stories I don't care for are the ones where the character's personality appears to change overnight for no plausible explanation. That usually doesn't happen unless there is drastic change in the character's physical abilities like a brain tumor or becoming disabled and even with that the core pesonality doesn't change over night. If the characters' actions are behaviorally sound then it lends authenticity to the story. If not, I consider it hogwash. I get a laugh from those comments from people that condemn the immoral actions of fictional characters or even better attack the author with four letter words. Those are the people that create job security for us folk in the mental health profession. Actually, because I am so analytical, when a story evokes a strong emotion I look at myself to determine why. Most people just go with the emotion often substituting anger for hurt or sadness because it's easier to control and helps the person not to feel helpless. That's why I like the comments. You can tell a lot about a person from the way they react to the stories and Bob I find yours to be one of the best at provoking raw emotions from readers. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Remember, there is no such thing as a bad person, only bad behavior and with the right therapy and conditioning we can change that. Of course, that's assumming our society knows what's right and wrong. Again, thanks for the enjoyment Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
radio shack

they have means to check and other means. but that ability to just separate the two, with multiple persons, amazing

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Almost a Hitchcockian suspence...

And what an unusual outcome! At the end, almost despite themselves, they curved a win- win situation for each other… <P>

What makes the small percentage of JPB stories which depart from the majority which contains cold dark contempt to both men and women is a wonderful combination of the cerebral and the calculating qualities we can recognize from the other stories with - surprise! - some qualities which you'll rarely find in most of his stories: a sense of pride and self esteem (the opposite of willful self humiliation) love and attachment and even a mutual willingness to compromise (a real rarity). So who am I to complain? I’ll take what I can get! <P>

I just wish there were more of this kind by JPB... The reason should be obvious. On a good day there are very few authors here ( I could count on one hand) who can weave such a compelling and original plot, full with surprises - in short, a true demonstration of the art of fiction writing at its best. <P>

You still had me stretching my ‘suspending of disbelief muscles’ to the limit with the wife and her four lovers (with hubbuy it's five). But I had to take it to your tenet to try and insert some comic exaggeration more than anything else. From there on it was almost a Hitchcockian suspense...

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
If He Wonders

I don,t understand, all the way through the story once he finds out what she's doing he say's he no longer cares what she does or who with as long as he get's her money, but then at the end ,he says he can never trust her and he wonders if shes cheating on him again when hes out of town on business ,what differance does it make he doesn,t care,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SPINELESS!!!!

The story was well written but the man was spineless!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A rather interesting tale!

A different slant, a guy as twisted as the loving wife and an intriguing chance for JPB.

I liked it.

Keep writing , Bob.

Regards

C

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago

still a pussy JPB, dont change the burn a bitch writing

lagrimas458lagrimas458over 13 years ago
Very good and it really happens

I have been through much the same situation. Still with the cheater, but after so many years of trust, how do you not continue living to your commitment, even when your wife hasn't. Do I trust, no. Did I make a commitment, yes. It is a hard decision to make especially with children involved.

Keep on writing. Your stories are very thought provoking.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Rocked this one

Five stars

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave that BS 1*.

Impossible garbage.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
4 FOR THE HO, 2 DOWN 2 TO GO

1 LEAVES, 1 LEFT NOW IS THE TIME TO END THIS QUEST, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Kind of Fucked Up

What we never found out was Polly's position if our hero decided he wanted some strange pussy to satisfy any extra needs he may have had. Suffice it to say she was a whore and he was an absolute money grubbing asshole. Proved it by staying with her even after he got the money.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Dumb

Once a lying cheating slut, always one. Take the money and go.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

I'm sorry JPB, I really am! I tried and tried to like your stories, but I think you write them to intentionally piss off your readers or you just have a weird way at looking at relationships either way its just not my cup of tea!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Well, it seems that I either hate or love your stories...

... This one I hated.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

ok the whore paid him almost one million dollars for penance. so he keeps fucking her, gets regular checkups and when he catches her he leaves with the million+ which it will be when he leaves. at least he was well paid for her whoring.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
chick flick

gets 1 dumb ass story

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Both a couple of whores.

They deserve each other.

justplainjoejustplainjoeover 10 years ago
Just plain stupid

Occasionally, JPB posts a good story. This definitely is not one of them. Whore wife and spineless husband.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Very Strange

She is a serial cheater and he plans to kill her. He physically destroys three of her lovers and she is mildly concerned either because it cuts down on sex or because it may mean he is on to her. After she finds out he knows and she finds out what his plans were for her she still wants him. She loves him so much she stops future affairs and she gives him 900k to prove she loves him and induce him not to leave or (implicitly) kill her. Highly rated 5* for strangeness. Should be called "Psychos R Us"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

But would have been SO much more interesting if he'd waited until he had her call Mel over and then went ahead and killed them both.

Either that, or had her ovaries removed, no hormone replacement and also a clitorectomy.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
liked the story

I saw many different angles going on in the story. none of which indicated that she didn't love her hubby, other than the obvious infidelity. her admission of and his obvious inability to cope with it, showed he still loved her. his rationalization of her offer was revealing, in that it proved they did indeed still loved on another. nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give her a couple months

When she becomes at ease once again, drown her in the bathtub or toss a hairdryer in with her.

At the very least, live together as long as she can stand it. Never had sex with her again, find a girlfriend and spend much of your time there. Keep your conversation with the slut at a minimum and see how she likes it. Don't touch her, don't go to dinners, shows or vacations, especially never spend holidays with her, she can go to her own family.

adelelawrusadelelawrusalmost 9 years ago
Glad that he is not a cuck

So happy to finally read a cheating story on LW where the guy is not a cuckold who secretly enjoys it. This is much more realistic and I like it. The only thing that would make it more realistic is if the guy actually took the money and left :)

But I understand why he stayed.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Horny

She admits to getting cases of the hornies, how can he possibly even THINK that she just suppresses them when he's not around?

And I know I've said this many times before, but how can so many of these sluts expect their husbands to accept the "It was just sex" excuse? Would ANY of them say, "Oh, that's nice, Honey" if they found out their husband was having "just sex" with another woman as long as he claimed to love only them?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
on the other hand

He could leave the phone book lying out open to the pages with private detectives on them.

She knows that he can afford them now.

She knows he will leave.

Forgiveness is for the past, not a license for forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife was/is poor

My wife's family is very poor and Jonna doesn't work. Not that she isn't capable, she would just rather stay at home with our kids. I had no problem with that. But things changed when the kids started school. Jonna started acting strange and actually feigned a headache more than once. That was odd, you see, she absolutely loved sex. A virgin when we married, as was I, we fucked like bunnies after we broke that thing open. She couldn't get enough, at times I fucked her as much as 11 times per week. I never jerked off, Jonna would jerk me off if that's what I needed, sucked and swallowed, and any sort of sex I wanted.

But everything changed when I came home from work early on Monday morning. Jonna was gone, I was sick and went to the spare bedroom and sacked out. Voices woke me and I heard by my wife's and a male voice. After only a few minutes, it was obvious what was going on. Especially when I heard the bedroom door close and the moans started. Waiting a few minutes, I got out my Louisville slugger and walked in. The hinges are oiled and neither noticed me until I poked that cocksucker in the side with the barrel end of my bat. I heard something snap.

Jonna saw me and screamed, then literally passed out. When she woke up, I was doing a number on her boyfriend. The sounds of bones breaking really grossed me out, especially the bigger ones like the femur and tibia. He wasn't going anywhere. Jonna saw what I was doing and begged and pleaded for me to stop. Finally, she jumped on my back and tried to pull me away. I tossed her away and onto the bed, then was on her before she could stop moving. With my hand around her throat, I told her to watch her future. Then I went to work with my boots on the soft area's.

By the time I was done, my wife was catatonic, having watched, unable to stop me. So was her boyfriend, the brunt of my anger. I waited until he was coherent and we had a talk. He was well aware when I gave him a helping hand to the hospital, where he backed up my version of falling down the stairs, that when he was out, he was to run. It wasn't going to save him, it was merely going to extend his life, however briefly.

Jonna? She was still sitting in bed, still nude. While she watched, I moved everything of mine into the spare bedroom and then fixed dinner for myself and my kids, who had just came home while I was moving. When it was bedtime, Jonna hadn't came out of the bedroom so I put the kids to bed and followed them. The next morning, she still wasn't up, so I took the kids to school and was late for work. I heard noises so I knew she was still breathing.

That night, she was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for me. She'd had a couple of drinks and was ready, I guess. She asked if I was going to divorce her and when I answered no, she seemed surprised. Then I told her how it was going to be. She could stay at home with us, but she was to keep to herself, I wanted nothing to do with her. She would help me take care of the kids and keep house, but that was as far as her duties extended. No friends were to be over, she was to have no more boyfriends over either.

Then I gave her the bad news. I explained the same warning I gave to her boyfriend, Tom, extended to her too. If she wanted, she was free to run, it was only going to buy her some time. However I explained, her eventual death would not be natural, I planned to make sure it was by my hand. Her eyes got big after that announcement and that's when I guess she made the decision to check out by herself. The next morning, I was forced to call 911 because I found her in the bathtub, the water was cold, as was her body. She must have done it the night before.

Tom, her boyfriend? The last I heard, he had been badly injured in a car accident. Not life threatening, no, he would probably have a series of painful accidents before a final scene....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

He was willing to kill her. But know that she KNOWS his intent she gives him a ton of her money and hopes for the best? How about she takes her money and runs far, far away like any intelligent woman would? The only time he hears from her is thru her divorce attorney. Another interesting story with an unbelievable ending.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
9 Years, no kids, she doesn't work, wtf?

Wtf is the point of being married if it doesn't lead to kids? There was no mention of not being able to have kids. No thought of adoption, or foster care. So, she just sat around all day, got bored because she was only living for herself, so she chose the most basic, animalistic form of stimulation a human being can chose.this is not sexy, it is sad and desperate. Maybe that was why she gave her husband the gun, then later the money. Something was seriously wrong with the relationship. He was to blame as much as she was. They were both stunted and selfish and in the end they remained that way. Either they'd divorce or she will kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why work at all?

I can live with the ending of the story but I wonder why our hero doesn't give up his day job and spend the rest of his life fucking Polly. If we take the author's word that Polly does love him and was only fucking the others because of the thrill and because she was bored and that she is getting 60K a year for doing nothing, why not just live off the 60K and spend one's life eating bon-bons and fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Give Her $$$ Back To Her

Her $$$ was her security blanket, not his. He had a decent paying job, just a cheating whoring wife. Leave her with her $$$ and divorce her.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

will you make me a fucking psycho, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Or maybe

He should have just asked her to shoot herself. Money and no wife and she gets an idea of how he really feels.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Don't Know Why

Why do some say tnis, "Love is not something that you can turn off and on." I say you can "turn" it off and on. It's just that simple. With enough pain or love, you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for cuckold faggot ending

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later

cause aids IS in their future , or present ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TO.JPB OR NOT TO.JPB?

Why does Just Plain Bullshit continue to pollute the writer's sphere with such incredible male hatred? Simply put, that question won't bother me anymore. Just lock this shit up with the rest of the trash and return to JPB for dinner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of cliches

As usual another of your stories full of cliches and misconceptions.

I'll comment your story with another cliche. I haveno idea which is the idea of LOVE that you use when you write your stories, but certainly it's not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid. Do not read

I think that should be a required tagline for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So you made a rich pimp out of him

Ditto. She was a slutm, he was paid to accept it. Fucked up and stupid like most of your plots. The only things that prevents these kind of stories to get lower rates is your writing skills.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

More trash from Bob. Does he ever do another decent story again?

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Entertaining

and isn't that what the stories are for, entertainment? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There are dumb cunts

Then there is Polly. Why pay a man to stay with you? There are other (and some much better) fish in the sea and they will come sniffing around her as soon as she's single. Her action was the epitome of stupidity. And what kind of special asshole takes the money under those circumstances? Just an awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I honestly think Bob and Matt Moreau get together and rub their cock cages together while watching gay porn.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 5 years ago
Bravo Anon 1-29-19

About the best and most comprehensive summary of two authors that I have seen.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Not sure how I feel about this.

She's a lousy wife, but she put her money... Maybe there is hope, but I would not bet the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
different than expected

I like Molly a hell of a lot better than I do her ignorant husband .The guy had it made

.Maybe a better title could be Looking a gift horse in the mouth .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It would be a pretty sure bet she will stray.

How do you live like that , It's like a death threat hanging over your head , wait till he is older / and is locked into this love-less marriage and that's what it is. This time she will make him cock-hold she has seen his weakness and greed / what the hell did he do for living janitor at DENNEY'S.?...

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Two fucking idiots

A ball-less Wonder and a syphilitic whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So he got what he didn't want. Watching over her for the rest of his life, never able to rest. Actually wasting his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
KING OF VARIETY

My title for Just Plain Bob

is upheld by this story.

Where else on Literotica can you find a story

with this particular plot twist?

That's why it got ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ from me.

Who else can dream up all these widely varying scenarios

for so many hundreds of stories?

For the commenters who are wondering about the kind of guy who writes such stuff, read

For Those Who Wondered

from Just Plain Bob's Submissions page.

It is also available as Open Letter From Just Plain Bob

on Literotica Discussion Board,

but is easier to access from his Submissions page.

Paul in Oklahoma

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again and I liked it!

I don't need to agree with a character to find the story interesting. It's a broken relationship between two broken people. That made it interesting. I wouldn't want to be married to either of them, but then I don't need to be. Interesting story. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another good one from JPB

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

If your character resembles your protagonist even a tiny bit, I don't want you as an acquaintance! There are already enough ugly characters!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I liked the story and the way he was eliminating his wife's lovers. The end was a surprise as she confessed all and begged him to stay, with her giving over most of the money to get him to stay and vowing to never cheat again I guess it was worth a try. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking four men behind hubby's back isn't enough for a divorce , but by God if (and he ain't really watching anyway) she fucks a fifth ...!

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If she truly believes her spiel about love and getting a charge outta illicit affairs...she should OKAY him having anonymous hook-ups with women he chooses for a length of time. I understand her gesture of money was pretty big, but she still kept some of her money back.

She admits to getting horny off 'getting one over' on her man. That's disrespect, and the opposite of love. If she does love him, it's a twisted sort of love. And she NEEDS to feel that level of disrespect. She didn't have to work hard for her money, so it's a really nice gesture...but it lacks the emotional pain that true sacrifice entails. At least for a rich person, or if she gave him ALL of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid pathetic cuck story. For Gods sake, can't we have a totally separate category for this shit?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
I agree that this story is stupid

But the reason is, that it’s really just a bunch of random shit thrown together. None of the characters make sense as people. The situations don’t make sense. It appears that little time was ever spent writing them.

I think of them as “Drive-By Stories”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF cuckold take the money and run. Just find a new non cheating woman and start over..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Truly don't understand why JPB is such a revered writer on this site. He is prolific in his volume of stories, but any monkey can crap in his hand and throw it at the wall to see if it sticks, which is what this author apparently does.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

A very nice and original story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“The excitement came from being a cheating slut with your not knowing about it. Now that you know the thrill would be gone."

.

Just a paragraph or so earlier, she said it was because she was constantly horny, and just had to fuck.

.

So in tne space of a couple paragraphs, your plot contradicted itself. Besides, the who.e plot was stupid.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good concept, good delivery.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who's the whore now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS