All Comments on 'Pooja and Regis at Massasoit'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How many 1 star stories in a row does it take for you to get it? Your writing it the worst on this site. You need to quit. You are an awful racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
joke

Your writing is an extended bad joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Pretty romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have mixed feelings about this story (to be transparent I am an Indian man). On one hand, I do enjoy reading BMIF erotica and you’ve certainly written a lot of it. But I feel like this work sort of… fetishizes Pooja’s culture and faith, and not in a good way. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed it and I especially liked the playful/romantic interactions she had with Regis, but some of the cultural stuff sort of felt out of place. If you write a sequel, consider spending more attention on Pooja and Regis’s interactions (and to be honest, on the sex lol), and less on the cultural trappings. I think it’d be a stronger work.

I would love to here back from you, feel free to message me or reply to my comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...