Pooja and Regis at Massasoit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Challenge accepted," Pooja replied, and Regis grinned, and finally put her down. Linking her arm with his, she walked toward the Massasoit Community College library. All around them, people stared. Black folks. Brown folks. White folks. The City of Brockton, Massachusetts, definitely has them all, yet Pooja Manochahal and Regis Benton nevertheless stood out among them.

"You're going to like it here," Regis said to Pooja, and he winked at her. The young woman smiled and nodded, her face practically glowing in the late afternoon sunlight. As she walked through the Massasoit Community College campus with her new beau, Pooja felt a sense of contentment. Life in the United States of America certainly wasn't ideal, and Pooja missed her parents and her beautiful homeland of India dearly, but in this moment, she actually felt happy.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12