Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

When they separated, Emma now had the distended cheeks and lips and Alexis was running her tongue around her own lips licking up anything that even tasted like cum. When she was done she bent back down to embrace her mother again. When they pulled apart, Alexis had half and Emma kept the other half. Emma and Alexis turned to face me and opened their mouths to show me. They swirled their tongues around in their open mouths and then both swallowed it all at the same time. One thought came to my mind, 'Fuck, they've done this before. This is a routine.'

Alexis was shocked to see that after only a few minutes, my cock was back up again. Alexis turned to her mother with a shocked look and said, "No way!"

Emma smiled at her daughter and said, "Way. Go ahead. Give it a spin." She turned to Olivia and Sophia with a look that asked them if it was OK. Olivia nodded first followed by Sophia.

Alexis stood up and stripped off her bikini. My cock surged larger. Her tits actually pointed upward. There was not a hint of sag. She couldn't even hold a pencil under them. Her nipples were nearly an inch long and were as hard as erasures. Her eyes were flashing with excitement as she pulled me up and back down on her. She was on her back with her knees up and splayed wide. Her hands were pulling her labia aside to give me full access to her pussy. I pushed my face into her pussy and began lapping her pussy from top to bottom. She was soaking wet. I tongue fucked her for a few minutes and fingered her clitoris which stuck out nearly a half inch. She was groaning loudly with my attack.

She lifted her head and said, "FUCK ME." I pulled my soaking wet face up and went to move my hips between her legs. She pulled her legs together and lifted both legs up and pulled her knees back to her chest exposing her pussy below her feet. I moved up and held her feet as I pushed my cock in. With her legs closed, the tightness in her teen pussy was fantastic. I pumped my hips in and out once before Alexis climaxed. She screamed and screamed and screamed. Then her mouth emitted no sound at all even as her mouth was open. She heaved her chest up high and slammed back down as her hips surged up and slammed back down. She was using her legs that I was holding as leverage to force her hips up on to my cock.

I began fucking her pussy for all I was worth. She screamed out again, "OOOHHH..FFFUUUCCKKK. I'MMM CCCUUMMMINNGGG AAGGAAIINN." She writhed all over the floor. Emma came over and pushed her lap up under her head so Alexis could watch herself getting royally fucked and to hold her as she flailed around. I wanted to fuck this girl all day but after ten minutes in her tight pussy and I was going to cum. It was going to be a monster cum too. Every muscle in my body seized and it hung there for seconds before I went over the top and exploded into Alexis' pussy. She screamed out again, "UUUNNNGGGHHH." Followed by,"OHH... OHHH...FFUUCCKKK. MMMOOOMMMM. HHEE'SSS....KILLINNNGGG ....MMMEEEE." Emma just smiled at me as I continued to launch my hips as if to gain some additional momentum on the cum I was firing into her.

Alexis took a long time to come down from her orgasm. I left my semi-hard cock in her until she was ready to separate. She pulled herself away and my cock slipped out. It dropped to a position that was not near hanging straight down. She looked at me and looked up at her mother's face, still above her, and said," Jesus Christ mom. Does he ever get soft?"

Emma smiled down at Alexis and said, "Not since I've been here he hasn't."


(I have some thoughts for continuing this story. If comments are positive....Stay tuned.....)

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers