Pool Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers

Olivia's eyes went wide and instantly tears welled up as I thrust my hips and the first rope of gooey white cum surged into her mouth. She was sucking greedily and then frantically swallowing. She couldn't keep up and cum poured out the corners of her mouth and off each side of her chin on to her tits. I was drilling my cock into her face. The sight of her wide, tear-filled eyes and cum leaking out of the corner of her mouth was so incredibly hot.

When I had shot my last volley, Olivia flicked her tongue in the eye and then swirled the remaining cum in her mouth around the shaft with her tongue. Her lips pulled back and slid off the velvety head. She swallowed the mixture and pushed her lips back down my shaft. I could feel her raspy tongue slither up and down on all sides of my cock as she cleaned it.

When she finished, she looked down at the cum on her tits. I expected that she would scoop it up and push it into her mouth but instead, she used her fingers and palms to rub it in to her skin like lotion. She licked her palms and sucked her fingers when she was done.

As usual, my cock stayed semi-erect. I knelt on the carpet in front of her and leaned in. I sucked her cum scented nipples into my mouth one at a time, back and forth. She placed her hands gently on the sides of my face and guided my attentions. She was moaning as my tongue swirled on her erect nipples atop the mountains of tit-flesh which I was molesting with my hands.

Olivia could see between her tits down to my now rock hard cock pointing upward. She pushed her body toward me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I thought she was just pushing her tits into my face but she had something else in mind. She slithered off the chair with her legs on either side of me and let her body slide down mine. She wasn't falling so I didn't impede her descent. She rocked her hips forward as she dropped. Her skirt was pushed up and she came to rest with my cock buried in her pussy. She had apparently removed her panties prior to picking me up at the pool.

I must have had a shocked look on my face because she laughed when we were face to face. With her arms wrapped around my neck, she kissed me with an incredible passion as she began rocking her pelvis up and down, driving my cock in and out of her pussy. I held the back of her head to hold our kiss for a long time. Our tongues were entangled. She moaned continuously through our embrace. Before we broke the kiss I fell backward on to the carpet pulling Olivia with me. Her tits were crushed into my chest.

Now I was on my back and she was straddled across my pelvis with her feet on the floor on either side of me. My cock was still encased in her pussy. She sat up straight. She didn't have the strength to lift herself up so she leaned back to place her hands on my upraised knees. She was now able to push herself up using her hands. I was rocking my hips up and down to aid our fucking action.

Olivia was groaning with each penetration. So was I. Fucking her pussy was like fucking a warm, wet, silk glove. I could feel her beginning to quake throughout her body. I thought it was because she was tiring at first and then her breathing began to labor and her facial muscles contorted. She was beginning to lose the rhythm so I took over for her. I fucked my hips up as hard as I could, over and over again.

I could feel her body tense and she burst out, "YYYYUUUNNNGGGG. OOOHHH SSHHIITTT. I'MMM..FFUUCCKKK...I'MMM ...CCCUUMMIIINNNGGGG." She pushed off with her hands and her torso collapsed on to my chest. She was flopping all around and I had to hold her in place as I continued fucking up into her. I could feel her pussy grabbing my cock. She was gasping for air. I cradled her head on my chest with my hands. As her spastic movements subsided, she took one huge breath and stopped moving altogether. She wasn't breathing either. I held her like that for more than thirty seconds before she forcefully exhaled.

I hadn't cum as all my concentration had been on Olivia. I was still hard and completely buried in her pussy as I felt her occasional spasms clench on my cock like after-shocks. I just held her tight to me.

When she came back to full consciousness she lifted her head to look at me. She said, "Baby, you're still as hard as ever. You didn't cum did you? I just realized that."

I just shook my head and pulled her body up so I could kiss her which pulled her pussy off my cock. It sprang upward and then slapped back down on her ass. Olivia giggled as our lips embraced. I let my arms fall to her sides and began lightly running my finger tips over her side tit that was mashed out from between our bodies. Her body flexed a couple times. With her lips still planted on mine she giggled and pulled back saying, "Stop that you little devil. I'm ticklish there."

I rolled her off gently o to the floor beside me and she lay there on her side gazing into my face as her hands ran over my arm, chest and abdominal muscles. She traced the defined edge of each one with her finger nails. She said softly, "Hunter. You are a beautiful young man."

I laughed. I had never heard the words 'beautiful' and 'man' in the same sentence. I knew she meant it as an ultimate compliment but it sounded strange to me. I ran my fingers along her cheek and said, "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life. I can't get enough of you."

Tears welled in her eyes. She rolled into me and kissed me on the lips again. She pulled back and maneuvered herself to stand above me. I could see her vaginal fluid flowing down her inner thighs before her skirt fell back in place. She felt it and bent to wipe it off with her hands. I sat up and tried to push my face in to clean her pussy but she pulled away and said, "Baby, I could lay here with you all day but I have things to do before tonight. I'll be seeing you later." She looked down at my rigid cock bouncing in front of me and said, "Yeah, and I'll be seeing you later too."

I lay back on the carpet and watched Olivia put her bra and blouse back on before she walked out and shut the bedroom door behind her. All was quiet; just me and my bouncing cock. I pulled myself up and lay on the bed with my cock in my hand. I was lost in thought as I lightly stroked my fingertips up and down my shaft. It was softening. Ten minutes later, it just lay there on my pelvis. I nodded off to sleep thinking of Olivia's beautiful face and body.

As I slept, Sophia arrived, dressed for work. She was helping Olivia with some of the preparations. The caterers had arrived and they were everywhere. The house was a beehive of activity. Sophia worked along with Olivia for ten minutes before she whispered, "Where is he? I have a wicked itch I can't reach and I can't wait any longer."

Olivia laughed and said, "Same bedroom. Don't take too long. We still have loads to do." Sophia nodded and headed for the kitchen to the back stairs.

I was sound asleep in the middle of the king sized bed when way off in my dream there was motion. I had been dreaming of Alexis again. She was naked and sucking on my cock. In the real world my cock was as hard as a brick and pointing at the ceiling. The motion on the bed didn't fit into the dream and I began to wake just as Sophia's pussy descended to my face. I opened my eyes in just enough time to see her labia spread over my nose. At the same time I felt a warm, wet sensation on my cock. I tried to put my hand on it but a face was already there.

I came back to full consciousness and realized that someone was sucking my cock as they fucked my face. I inhaled the sweetest smell and I pushed my tongue up and into her pussy. I didn't know who it was but it didn't matter to me. I ran my hands down her naked body from her ass to her head and realized that it was Sophia. I pulled my head back to get a breath and buried my face back in searching for her clitoris. She was deep-throating my cock.

When I found her clit, it was fully erect. She flexed her hips forward which drove her clit onto my tongue. She groaned around my cock and pulled back to breathe. I lapped and tongue fucked and finger fucked her pussy and anus through two orgasms. She had long since lost control of her muscles and her blowjob had become erratic. It still felt fantastic. She pulled her face off my cock and lifted one leg and swung around so she was sitting on my pelvis. She was cradling my cock between her labia. Her tits hung down toward me while she supported herself with her hands on my chest. I couldn't resist it and my hands cradled her tits and I pushed them up and let them fall. Her nipples were hard as nails. She smiled down at me and said, "Are you ready. I need you to scratch an itch I can't reach." I grinned and nodded vigorously.

She lifted her ass up and reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She fucked me within an inch of my life. I was groaning from her assault. She was muttering, "AHHH...AHHH...AHHHH," with each thrust. She was crazed. Her face was contorted as her mouth hung open. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she stared through the headboard at something far beyond.

I could feel my pending eruption coming on fast. Sophia noted the surge in size, which yanked her over the top of her own orgasm just as I exploded my jizz into her quaking pussy. She was slamming into me as I was flexing my pelvis up hard to meet her. With air wheezing from my lungs I muttered, "OOHH MMYY GGGOODDDDDDD." I must have shot eight or ten long ropes of cum into her. She let out a throat pinched scream with each one. Her pussy was clamping tightly on my cock as though she was milking it. She finally settled down and collapsed on my chest. My still hard cock remained encased in her pussy. I held her there with my arms around her shoulders. God, I was content at that moment.

She pushed herself up and I released her. She looked down at me and said, "Oh my God. That was one fantastic fuck. I've needed that all day." She lowered herself down on her elbows. Her face was inches above my chest. The room was silent for a few moments and then she said, "I have sex with my husband about once a month. I'm certain he has sex with other women too. He is only interested in getting himself off. He has never once concerned himself with getting me off. I know he married me as a 'trophy-wife' to hang on his arm when we're in public together. I accept that. I knew it when we got married. You know, I'd bet anything that most of the women in here are in the same boat. You could make a lot of money in here servicing the frustrated wives." She was quiet for a moment and then continued, "I know I would pay. I just adore your cock." She clamped her vaginal muscles on my cock a few times to emphasize her point.

I laughed and said, "Do you want to be my pimp?" She giggled and punched me on the arm.

Sophia pushed herself up again and said, "I'd better get myself back together and get back downstairs. Olivia will be freaking out. I released her and she slowly pulled her pussy up off my hard cock. She maneuvered around on the bed so she could kiss the bobbing head. As an after-thought she pushed her lips down over my shaft and cleaned all of the remaining cum and vaginal juices with her tongue. She pulled off and smacked her lips. "Yummy stuff." She kissed the velvety glans and pushed herself on to the floor. She took her clothes into the adjoining bathroom. When she came out she was dressed. She came over and kissed me hard on the lips and reluctantly pulled away. She left the room and pulled the door closed. My cock was slowly softening. In five minutes it was its normal flaccid five inches. I put my hands behind my head. I could taste her and me on my lips from her parting kiss.

I wandered around the bedroom and the adjoining bathroom checking every little trinket and picture. I looked in the closet. Olivia obviously used it to store off-season clothing. It was all top notch quality and expensive stuff. I stayed back from the windows but I could see a lot of activity near the pool area. Tables had been set up all around the deck.

Around 3:00 pm I was getting bored. I carefully opened the door from the bedroom into the Master Bedroom that Olivia had brought me to on the first day. All was quiet. I walked naked across the room and bent down to smell the pillow on the right side of the bed. It smelled like Olivia and her intoxicating perfume. I picked it up and took a big whiff.

With a big grin on my face, and probably an evil one if I could have seen my reflection in a mirror, I lifted my hardening cock and cradled it in her pillow. I closed the pillow around it and jerked my cock up and down several times. I didn't cum on it. That would be a little much and her husband would likely smell it too.

My heart stopped when as I was returning to the spare bedroom a person stepped into the doorway. It was Alexis. "Jesus Christ. You scared me near to death." I pounded on my chest as though to get my heart working again.

Alexis was wearing what I assumed was her private school uniform. She looked at my hard cock and with a huge smile said, "Has that been hard since yesterday?"

I looked down at my now bobbing cock and laughed. "Since I can't seem to get you out my mind since yesterday, I would have to say 'yes'."

I pushed her back into the bedroom and closed the door. Responding to my last statement, she said, "Really. You've been thinking of me. I've been thinking of you too. I couldn't wait for tonight."

I smiled so hard my face was going to shatter. I said, "I know a lot has happened here very quickly. This all started when Olivia seduced me and then Sophia caught her on the phone in the middle of an orgasm, so she had to rush over. They knew they couldn't keep the secret from your mother so that is how she got involved yesterday. She did make the first move though. Then you showed up. That's about it in a nut shell."

Alexis sat on the edge of the bed beside me and said, "My mother explained what she knew. She didn't know she was setup by Olivia and Sophia though." Alexis smiled and continued, "However it happened, my mother is ecstatic that it did. She has hired you to clean our pool too?" I nodded. "You won't get much cleaning done." We both laughed.

Alexis went quiet as she stared at my bouncing cock. God, I wanted her to grab it and suck it and fuck it and anything else she wanted to do with it. I broke the spell and said, "Before I forget. I know that it is a bit odd that we started out our relationship like we did, but I would like to take you out on a date and get to know you better. God knows the sex is good. Will you go out with me?"

She looked up from my cock to my face and said, "I was hoping you would ask. Believe it or not, I don't just go around sucking and fucking every guy I meet. I was just overcome with the scene when I walked in on my mother sucking your cock." She smiled and continued, "I would love to go out with you. How about Friday night at 7:30? My dad doesn't allow me to date on school nights, even though I only have another week and a half to go before graduation."

I was grinning again. I leaned toward her and kissed her hard and passionately for several seconds. I flicked my tongue on her lower lip and she moaned into my mouth as her hand found my bouncing cock and grabbed it in a tight grip. Now I was moaning into her mouth. She pulled back and looked into my eyes as she began jerking me off. I closed my eyes and groaned loudly.

Alexis pulled her hand from my cock and stood up and slowly removed her uniform and her bra and thong. She laughed as the thong came down and said, "We're not allowed to wear these at school but who is going to check?" My only thought was that every guy and teacher would try!

She stood in front of me as naked as a new born baby with one hand on her right tit, tweaking her nipple. Both were erect and long. I could see that her mound was soaking wet with arousal. She glanced down at my bouncing cock. A coquettish smile formed on her face. I got off the bed and went to her. She placed her hands on my shoulders as I put my hands on her waist and lifted her up so we were face to face. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her feet behind me. She pushed her face close and kissed me passionately.

I lowered her slowly down my torso and she knew what was happening. She trembled in my arms. I held her with one arm as I reached between our bodies and guided my cock up to her pussy. She pivoted her hips to accept it. As it slid into her she whimpered and quivered. I shut my eyes and groaned into her mouth as our embrace continued.

With our lips pressed together I started fucking up into her. She moaned with each penetration. I had both hands on her butt-cheeks forcing the action by pulling her down and lifting her off. I have never been as turned on as I was right then. I felt the first twinge of a climax and thought, 'Oh no. Not now.' My cock was the hardest I ever remember and it was contributing to my inability to hold off. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me as if she were thinking the same thing.

The only consolation was that I knew that I would not go soft and I would keep right on fucking her. That was my last thought before I begrudgingly unloaded my balls into her pussy. She groaned as my jizz fired into her.

I never even slowed down. I pushed her up against a wall and pounded my still rock hard cock in to her. She was getting tired and her feet unclasped behind me and her legs started to fall. I adjusted my grip and grabbed her thighs, pulling her legs back up.

Alexis started her orgasm with slight tremors and spasms. She lowered her face to my shoulder and bit me hard as the tremors built higher. She was moaning loudly. As her spasms continued to build she groaned out, "OHHH..OHHH..AAAAAHHHHHHH." When she went over the top her teenage pussy clamped down hard on my cock. She screamed and shoved her hand to her mouth to squelch it. It was still pretty loud. Her hips rocked away from me against the wall and then slammed back to bury my cock in her pussy. I was having a problem holding on to her as her orgasm tore through her. She screamed out again into her hand.

We slid down the wall to the carpet and I laid her on her back. My cock never came out of her as I maneuvered myself to drive my hips back into her. She screamed a third time as she bounced her ass and torso on the floor. Her legs pulled up by my side and then flailed back straight again. She pulled my neck to lift herself off the floor and tight into my chest. I kept on pounding my cock into her as she went completely limp under me. I slowed my pace to make sure she was ok. Her only movement was her chest as she sucked in air through clenched teeth.

I could feel myself approaching another ejaculation. She felt it too and she opened her eyes and whimpered, "Yessss. GGGiivvvee ittt ttttoo mmmeeee. Oooohhh Fuuckkkk."

As cum started upward, I let out a huge groan, "UUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH." I fired my hips hard into her and she threw her legs around me and locked her heels on the backs of my thighs. With the first shot, she screamed again, "AAAAHHHHHHHH." She pulled her hips up to me as best she could. She was exhausted. I launched rope after rope of cum into her pussy. She used her last bit of strength and clamped her vaginal muscles on my cock.

With my final shot, I collapsed down onto my elbows and looked into her eyes. She was looking back at me. After a few minutes she gathered enough energy to smile up at me and say, "Holy Shit, Hunter. My mom said you were the best she has ever had. Believe me; she has a lot of experience. I had no idea what she meant, but Jesus Christ. I can't imagine it could be better than that. For a second there, I thought my soul was drifting away."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,297 Followers