Pool Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers

From across the room came a clapping sound. We both turned our heads to look. Sophia was sitting on the edge of the bed clapping her hands. She had a huge grin on her face and said, "Mother-fucker that was so hot." Her hand moved inside her pants and we could see her busy fingers pushing in and out of her wet slit. She closed her eyes and her chest thrust forward as her body rocked about her hips in a spectacular orgasm. She was moaning, "Ooohhh..Ohhhhh...Fffuucckkk."

I looked back at Alexis and she smiled up at me. I pushed my body up and back onto my knees and hands which pulled my cock from her pussy. I took her hand and pushed it down covering her mound and said, "I'll get a towel. We don't want cum stains all over this room." I pushed myself up to my feet and quickly went to the bathroom and came back with a towel and pushed it against Alexis' pussy. She held it in place and sat up and placed her back against the wall.

My cock had descended to semi-erect as I went over to Sophia, who was recovering from her orgasm. I lifted her legs and pulled her pants off. She looked up at me and laid back on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. She unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her bra up above her tits and squeezed them hard. She lifted her hips when I pulled her thong down her legs.

I knelt on the floor between her legs and pushed my face into her pussy. She was sopping wet and her vagina was still pulsing from her orgasm. I pushed my tongue in and out in rhythm with her spasms. I flicked my tongue on her clit and she pressed her hips down into the bed as though she was trying to get away from my tongue. She fired her hips back up again. I pushed my middle finger into her anus and she groaned loudly, "OH FUCK."

I used the index finger on my other hand and lightly flicked it on her clitoris. She screamed out, "OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUCCKK. YYYYESSSS. I'MMM CUUUMMMINNNGGG AGGGAAINN." Her hips bounced up and down and her legs flailed up and wrapped around my head and pulled me in tight. I couldn't breathe. With great effort I was able to turn my head a little and gasped in as much air as I could. Her hands came down on the back of my head and pulled me into her. Her vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy and I was busy slurping it up as fast as I could. Sophia was going nuts as she flailed all over the bed.

Suddenly, with my head trapped in Sophia's crotch, I felt a pressure on my cock which was as hard as ever. I reached down assuming it was Alexis pushing her head between the bed and me. As soon as my hand touched her hair, I knew it wasn't Alexis. The head on my cock had short hair. It could only be Emma.

When Sophia began to descend from her orgasm, she unclamped her legs and I was able to pull my face out of her pussy. Sophia was a rag-doll as her legs hung over the edge of the bed. I looked down and sure enough Emma had my stiff cock buried in her throat as she lay on her side with her head on my thigh. She was groaning and at first I was sure her passion was coming from giving me a blowjob. When I pushed back from the bed to give Emma more room, I was shocked to see Alexis' face buried in her mother's pussy. Emma was naked. God knows when she came in.

I was enthralled with Alexis eating her mother's pussy. I thought back to an earlier statement by Alexis about 'bigger secrets'. Sophia was oblivious to what was happening on the floor below her. She was still in a daze, groaning as her tired body surged occasionally with spasms.

Alexis' face in her mother's pussy was driving my erection ever harder and Emma had to adjust for it in her throat. Alexis was lying on her side facing Emma who was on her side sucking on my cock. The angle was uncomfortable for Emma so I pulled my cock from her mouth and moved back on my elbows. Emma adjusted her body pulling herself off Alexis' face. Emma was now on her hands and knees with her mouth pushed down over my fully engorged cock. Alexis adjusted herself as well, lying on her back, pushing her face up under her mother's hips and her tongue deep into her pussy. Emma was grinding her pelvis on her daughter's face and licking my balls with her tongue with my cock buried in her throat. "Mmmpph...Mmmpphhh...Mmmppph," was being forced out of Emma's mouth as she face fucked my cock.

With all the slurping and sucking noises going on, a recovered Sophia sat up and looked at the incredibly sexy scene on the floor below her. She took the towel that had been tossed onto the bed and wiped her sopping wet pussy and then shoved her fingers back in and slowly fucked herself with them.

The bedroom door opened again and Olivia stood in the doorway with eyes wide and a shocked look on her face. Sophia and I were the only ones to see her walk in and shut the door. She sat down in the chair by the door and pulled her skirt up. She was still going commando and she pushed two fingers into her pussy and joined the party. Olivia was particularly interested in Alexis as she ate her mother's pussy. She was also interested in my cock as it appeared and disappeared in Emma's face.

Emma was first to explode into her orgasm. Sophia tossed the towel on to the floor by Alexis' head. Emma was furiously pumping her hips down into Alexis' face. Alexis maintained contact and rapidly flicked her tongue on Emma's clit which caused her to pull her head up and scream around the tip of my cock.

I was the next to go and Emma knew it. She was still in the throes of her own orgasm as she prepared herself to take mine. She pulled back and continued pumping her hands up and down the shaft. She clamped her lips tight below the ridge of the glans and began gulping as surge after surge of cum pushed into her mouth. She swallowed hard as her neck tendons tightened. Her mouth was filling up fast and she tried to swallow faster. Then she gagged and pulled off and coughed cum and saliva all over my groin. She swallowed again and wiped her lips and chin with her fingers.

Olivia was off the chair in an instant as she watched Emma blow a mouthful of cum on my cock and stomach. She went to her knees and pushed her face in to lick up the escaped cum. Emma pulled back to allow Olivia access as she continued the spasms of her own orgasm. Alexis pulled her head from between Emma's thighs and wiped the dripping juices from her face and Emma's pussy.

Emma, Alexis and Sophia all watched as Olivia cleaned cum off my cock and stomach. Her tongue was lapping anywhere she could find the taste of sperm. When she came up for air, her face was wet with the mixture. Emma laughed and said, "Olivia that is some sexy face cream you have on."

Olivia ran her tongue around the outside of her mouth as far as she could reach and used her hands to wipe off the rest. She licked her palms and sucked her fingers. She pulled the last finger out with a pop and smacked her lips. She bent back down and kissed the glans of my softening cock. With her touch it bounced right back up again.

Olivia looked around the room and laughed. "Well it looks like no one could wait until tonight." They all laughed. Olivia looked down at me and said, "Hunter darling, any other guy would have been down for the count by now. I don't know how you do it; but I love it." As if choreographed, the others said nearly in unison, "Hear, Hear."

In jest I just said, "Ahh shucks ma'am. Twernt nawthin'." Four gorgeous nearly naked women were staring at my bouncing cock like the dinner bell had just rung. I put my hands down and held it to my stomach to keep it from bouncing.

Olivia snapped her fingers to get everyone's attention. "Come on ladies, I know you just came over here to give all kinds of help; so you had better make it look good. Let's get to work." Alexis asked what they could do. Olivia said, "The caterers have everything well in hand but I can make something up for you guys to do to make it look like you are here doing something other than fucking my pool boy." They all laughed together and quickly put their clothes back on. Those wearing skirts went commando. Sophia had white palazzo pants on. She pulled her thong back on after wiping her dripping pussy dry with the towel.

I remained naked and sat down in the chair by the bed and draped the towel over my face and inhaled the various scents. Alexis came over to me and lifted the towel and kissed me hard on the lips and said, "Don't forget to pick me up Friday at 7:30." I could taste her mother's pussy on her tongue. They left the room one at a time separated by a couple of minutes so as to not raise suspicions.

After they left, I wandered around the room looking in drawers. I found a few of Olivia's underthings. A very fancy lace bra and a few, what I thought were called bloomers back in the day. I picked up the bra and read the tag. It read '36-G'. I held it up to my chest. My chest is 47" so it would nowhere near go around me.

It was getting to be dusk and tiki lamps were being lit every ten feet or so all around the pool and down the walkway to the house. I stayed back away from the windows so I wouldn't be seen. To say the least, I was bored to death. I went back and lay on the bed. I put the scented towel back over my head and drifted off. Of these four gorgeous women I had had the pleasure of having sex with, I couldn't take my mind off Alexis. I was thankful that they had figured out how she could be here tonight.

It seemed like I hadn't really fallen asleep but I must have. It was dark in the room and the tiki lamps were casting ghostly shadows on the wall by the door. I must have been dreaming something erotic because my cock was rock hard again. I ran my hand down the length of it. Then I noticed that the bedroom door was open. Light from the hallway was streaming in. My heart rate quickened. In the darkened room I heard a giggle and then a different one. I reached up and flicked the bedside lamp on.

I was expecting to find one of my foursome and was shocked to see two young women standing there by the chair at the door. They were dressed in the caterer's matching outfits. They both had their hands in their pants obviously frigging themselves as they stared at my big fatty standing up from my groin.

"Hi, I'm Sandy and this is Sharon. We were just exploring the house on our break and we found you laying here naked. Neither of us had ever seen an erect penis before. You were just laying there. We didn't think you were real at first. We thought maybe these rich women had blowup man dolls or something. We came in to look closer and we nearly passed out when you took a deep breath. Why are you lying here in the dark in the nude with a boner?"

I had to think fast, "Umm, I'm the owner's brother. I just like to nap in the nude. I began stroking my hard cock. They didn't register my explanation at all. They were consumed by my cock. I said, "Close the door and come on over and take a close look." I couldn't let them leave and blab. I had to get them engaged so they would keep their mouths shut or risk their jobs.

Sandy and Sharon looked at each other and nodded. Sandy closed the door and together they crossed the room. I patted the bed beside me and they got up and sat were I had instructed. Sharon asked if they could touch it.

I said, "You'd better." I removed my hand and Sandy touched the tip and ran her finger around. It jumped at her touch and she pulled her hand back. "Oooo, it's so velvety soft." Sharon couldn't be left out, so she reached down and touched it too. I took their hands and wrapped their fingers around the shaft. I said, "Do what I was doing before."

Sandy's hand was on top and she pushed Sharon's hand down the shaft. Sharon looked up at me and said, "How can the tip be so soft and the rest be so hard?" I shrugged.

Together, Sandy and Sharon started jerking me off. I scrunched up the pillows behind my head so I could relax and watch them stumble through their first tentative handjob. I sympathized with them. That was sort of me not too long ago.

After a few minutes of their combined and clumsy handjob, Sandy, who seemed to be the lead, said, "We've heard our friends talk about giving their boyfriends blowjobs. We always act like we know all about it. We graduated from school last June and we should really know don't you think? Can you show us how to do that?"

I said, "It's no big deal if you know or not. All in your own time. If you want to try it, go ahead. Who wants to go first?" They looked at each other and as I expected, Sandy said, "I will." Sharon pulled her hand back.

"OK. I'm lying here naked. How about you guys take your clothes off too." They nodded to each other and stripped off their caterer uniforms and then took off their bras and panties. They had very sparse pubic hair and their pussies were soaking wet from frigging themselves earlier. They climbed back on the bed. I took a moment to examine their bodies. They were both petite and slender. Sandy had B-cup sized tits and Sharon's were no more than A-cup. Their nipples were erect and exceptionally long. They were both brunettes and had very cute faces. They both had tongue piercings and I wondered if that would actually contribute to the overall quality of a blowjob.

Sandy looked to me to guide her. Sharon was paying close attention. Per my instructions, Sandy knelt between my legs. I positioned her so she could comfortably lean forward and put my cock in her mouth. She was very tentative but she put her lips on my glans. She hadn't noticed the pre-cum in the eye and she pulled back immediately. She flicked her tongue up to wipe it from her upper lip. She didn't seem to be turned off by the taste. She bent back down again. Following my instructions she pushed her lips down over the glans. She clamped her lips around the ridge. She flicked her tongue around the velvety head and moaned. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started jacking me off as she held her mouth still. I gave her some more pointers and she pushed her head further down my shaft. She took about two or three inches before she gagged and pulled back to the ridge. She developed an awkward rhythm but it felt fantastic to me.

Sharon was anxious to try it and Sandy pulled off and pointed my cock at Sharon. She did what Sandy had done. Surprisingly, she got nearly four inches into her mouth before she gagged. She pulled off completely and coughed up a glob of saliva. I told her to wrap it around my cock for lubrication.

Now that they had both had a chance, they continued to swap back and forth every minute or two. They were learning fast with experience and what the hell, there's no such thing as a bad blow job. I did learn that tongue piercings do enhance a blowjob.

I wasn't holding myself back. I figured that them giving me blowjobs would be enough for them to keep their mouths shut. I could feel myself starting to build to a climax. They obviously didn't know anything about what was going to happen. They were each able to get in a good rhythm and their pace quickened.

I said, "Girls, I'm going to cum." Sharon, who was off my cock, and Sandy, who was on it, both looked up at me with a confused look on their faces. Sandy's hand was flying up and down my cock as she bobbed her head up and down on a couple of inches. Cum shot up from my balls and blasted in to Sandy's mouth. It caught her completely by surprise as the first shot hit her in the back of her throat. She yanked her head back and started coughing and gagging. She paid no attention to where my cock was pointing and the next shot erupted into Sharon's face. She pulled back too. I grabbed my cock so I wouldn't shoot spunk all over the bedroom.

Both Sandy and Sharon were sitting further back now but all of the remaining shots landed on their faces and tits. Both were spluttering as cum had shot into their mouths and up their noses. Some went in their hair. I told Sandy that she needed to lick the last bit out of the eye. She hesitated, as if she was afraid she would get another blast. At my insistence she did as instructed.

Sandy liked the taste and she pushed into Sharon's tits and licked them clean and then cleaned Sharon's face. Sharon was not about to be outdone, so she cleaned up Sandy's tits and face.

Sandy said that they had better get dressed and get back to work. As they were dressing I cautioned that they couldn't say a word to anyone, or I would complain about their violation of my privacy. They swore they would never say a word. I watched them get dressed. I got a kick out of the fact that they thanked me as they closed the door behind them.

[To be continued...The party gets underway.]

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,325 Followers