All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pussy clit?????

When did Alexis lose her cock and get a kitty???

Like story til you confused me.....

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Great imagery

Really enjoyed the series. Great imagery and inventive with the driving scene. Almost expected them to be pulled over by Erin & Samantha. Got any plans to do something about the dickwad husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

well with friends of olivias in the pd and da offices, the husbands all better end up getting the short end of the stick in this tale i hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I've been reading this series for a while. Got to the pizza boy part and came. Wasn't ready for it. Your story was that good.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Story is fun

His recuperation abilities are a bit silly, but a fun part of story. Could have done without pizza guy, but maybe it figures later in story. The dad sounds like a real prick. Moving to next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dierdre is a good addition. She and Hunter should have had a long "alone time" without Alexis. The drive home sex scene was foolishly done. Unlikely that the older sister Dierdre is living a celibate life in the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hunter's recuperation ability is the most real part of the story. Mostly a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope your latter stories improve in writing qualities. There are issues in this chapter where Hunter shouldn't know what Dee was thinking and feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous