All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 07'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Loving this series..And sex on the beach . One of my fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work.

Though you should do another chapter with Noah. Alexis should get the DP experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it up

I think olivia's sister should return and submit to them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

im sensing this is where it goes sideways. party at olivias where the sister screws her over with her husband and hopefully leads to olivias hs friends getting involved with hunters help and putting those scumbag husbands in their places. and no to knucklehead who wanted more noah. adding him to the equation adds nothing of real significance storywise. having him come back at a much later date where hes there for a little bit and leaves is much better.

BH54BH54about 8 years ago
Please don'y ruin this!!!

I really love this series - so much that this is my 1st comment ever on Literotica. PLEASE don't ruin the relationship between Hunter and Alexis. I love their romance. The sex of course (with all the women) is great too but at this point, I'm really rooting for these kids. I would love to see some of the asshole husbands get what's coming to them as well. In any event, it's a great series. Thanks!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Not great

The whole sex on beach in front of others would result in jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sex on the beach

By the way 'jail time' it's only a STORY. I've had sex on a beach and in the ocean. Sand is the bummer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sex on the beach

Thanx for the story,

It sounds good did it twice the sand made me really regret it, both the ocean and actually on the beach is bad, only takes 1 piece of sand to rub you both raw. Don't believe it , practice at home, get some sand paper wrap it around and polish your wood.

Jail time; no one seemed to care what we where doing, Carlsbad beach, ca or Huntington beach ca 1982

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

I sooo love this....!

why can't i find an Alexis though?

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

He seems to be a push over and always bends instead of standing up for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the story is that outrageous, it might as well have Hunter pull a train of the "neighbor girls" on the next blanket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should call the salesgirl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous