Pool Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom asked me about how the job was going. I said, "Great. The money has been good too." I had taken Olivia's recommendation and charged twice as much as usual and I was there way more often than necessary. Emma did the same. Neither of them used the pool much and keeping the pH in balance was easy. The town pool was a bear though and required constant attention.

Out of the blue, mom asked me if I had a new girl-friend. I looked a little startled at her and simply nodded as I threw a handful of peanuts into my mouth. She grabbed the can away from me and told me I would ruin my dinner. I smiled that I had successfully changed the subject, or so I had thought. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. Mom came in and sat across from me and said, "Hunter, I only ask because I've noticed that you have been dressing up more on Friday nights and your shirts smell of perfume. Expensive perfume too."

Leave it to mom. Everything you ever wanted to know about what is going on by sniffing the laundry. I confessed that I was dating a girl that I had met on one of my jobs. She smiled at me and said, "That's nice honey. You be sure to treat her nice." That was my mom in a nut-shell.

When my dad came home we talked about how his work was going. Since he was invested in my Pool Cleaning business, I let him know that I was making some pretty good money. We sat down to eat dinner and then I went back to the TV and promptly fell asleep on the couch.

The next day I did my morning jobs and broke for lunch. I drove into Emma's driveway at a little before 1:00 PM. I left my tee-shirt on to hide all the bandages. I didn't want to get into Olivia's business with Emma. Everyone in this neighborhood valued their privacy more than usual and I knew the best way to keep these jobs was to be discreet. I couldn't hide the lip but I decided I would use the same story I had told my mom.

Emma was sitting by the pool reading a magazine, as usual. She smiled as I came through the privacy gate with equipment in hand. I put it down on the concrete deck and went back to get the chemicals. Before I started cleaning the pool, I went over to Emma and bent down and kissed her on the lips. She noticed the cut and bruised lip and concentrated her kiss on the other side of my mouth. She pulled back and asked about the lip. I told her the lie, which she accepted without further questions.

She said, "Well, it looks like oral sex will be out of the question for a while."

I smiled, which stretched my lip and I cringed. I said, "I hadn't even thought about that. I guess it will." I paused thoughtfully and continued, "Bummer. I love eating your pussy."

She laughed and said, "Hunter, you say the sweetest things." I got her drift that I was being crude and I burst out laughing. She did too. She looked at me and said, "You can tell that lie about your lip if you want. The 'Three-Amigos' appreciate your discretion but Olivia called me after you left there yesterday. She was completely distraught about what happened to you. She is afraid you won't ever come back. She values her time with you more than you know and it's not just your marvelous cock either."

I said, "I'm scheduled to go there next but I don't think I will today. I know it wasn't her fault but I'm still angry about it and I don't think I want to discuss it with her right now." She nodded her understanding. I smiled at her and said nothing more.

She was wearing a new string bikini and she looked sensational in it. My libido noticed it too and my cock had been at full attention since I came through the gate. She took my hands and pulled me down to a chair beside her. She removed the tiny triangles covering her nipples. They were erect and her pebbled aureoles had scrunched up to the size of a nickel. Her tits had firmed up and stood higher on her chest. She left her tied string bottom on. She slid off her chair to kneel between my knees.

She said, "If you can't eat me. I guess I'll just have to eat you." She giggled at her own crudeness and I laughed. She pulled the leg of my shorts up which exposed my cock. She wrapped her fingers around my girth and measured it with her fingers. She made eye-contact with me and she never looked anywhere else as her hands began milking my shaft. I groaned loudly and she smiled up at me. She loved giving me pleasure as much as enjoyed giving it to her.

She spit occasionally onto my glans using the saliva as lubrication. Emma gave the best handjobs of the 'Three-Amigos'. Alexis was no slouch either given that she learned from the best. When she pushed her lips tightly over the glans it occurred to me that Emma gave the best blowjobs too. Not that there was any such thing as a bad blowjob.

She took an incredible vacuum that caved her cheeks in and started a slow pull up my cock which caved her cheeks in further and then she pushed slowly back down. Watching my cock slide in and out of Emma's face is one of the most sensual experiences I've ever had. Her eyes never left mine and she smiled around my cock as she bobbed up and down. Even her eyes smiled.

She popped my cock from her mouth. A silver thread of saliva ran from my glans to her lips. She flicked her tongue out to break the thread and then sensuously wrapped her tongue around my shaft, flicking the tip as she went. I was groaning and moaning continuously as I could feel my cock hardening even more. She smiled as she felt it too.

Emma sucked in each of my balls as she continued with her magical hands. She chased her hands up the underside with her tongue before shoving my cock all the way into her throat. She held it there for several seconds. The tightness of her throat was mind blowing. When she pulled back to breathe, a flood of saliva came out along with my cock. She collected it with her hand and spread it all around my cock before she started a full length lips to throat blowjob.

My head rocked backward breaking our eye contact. When I looked back down she was still looking at me as her head was furiously bobbing up and down. I looked into her eyes and groaned, "Jesus Christ Emma. I'm going to CCCCUUUMMMMM." She just smiled around my cock and pulled back to lock her lips at the ridge. Jesus, did I ever cum. Her eyes went wide at the quantity and force. She knew she wasn't going to be able to handle it so she pulled her head off it and continued jerking on it with her two hands. Cum flew everywhere.

She aimed my cock to shoot in her face and then onto her tits. Some of the ropes of cum flew into her hair and even over her head. I thought I would never stop. I was groaning with each shot. She had opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to get as much as she could. Cum was going everywhere on her face and hair. The force behind each rope of thick, white, gooey cum was incredible and Emma was amazed too. She looked up at me as the force and amount of each shot started to diminish. She said, "Holy Shit. In all my experience that was the biggest load of cum I've ever seen."

With one final groan, a small amount of cum drooled from my cock. Emma leaned in and scooped it up with her tongue. I collapsed back against the chair. I was gasping for air. Emma was using her tongue and fingers to collect up as much cum as she could find and pushing into her mouth. She worked on it for several minutes. Cum had completely covered her face and was hanging off her nose. Her hands were rubbing cum into her tits and then lifting them up to her mouth to lick and suck on her nipples.

My cock was responding to her manipulations of her tits and before she was done I was hard again. She stared at it for several moments and then looked up at me as I smiled down at her. She moved in closer to me and lifted her cum slick tits around my rock hard cock. She drooled saliva out of her mouth into her cleavage and began tit-fucking me. The sensation was amazing. She cupped her tits up tight around my cock with her palms and used her fingers to push and hold my cock deep into her cleavage as she bobbed her torso up and down.

My cock was sliding down out of sight and then pushed back up to expose just the glans. She pulled her chin in tight so she could see the action as well as feel it. As Emma was beginning to tire, I picked up the pace by rocking my hips on the edge of the chair, driving my cock up between her tits. Her eyes were open wide as she tried to see my cock pop up in her cleavage and then look up at me to see my reactions. She said, "Hunter, baby, cum on my tits."

Another load of jizz was slowly making its way out of my balls. The sensation rose and then fell back. It rose higher and then stopped. I was willing it up my shaft but it wouldn't go over the top for several moments. I was panting and every muscle in my body was clenching giving every indication that I was cumming but I wasn't, unnnntillllllll I did. I exploded over the top and cum shot out from between Emma's tits and hit her on the chin. Cum sprayed everywhere. I screamed out, "UUUUNNNGGGHHH," with every long stream. Emma pulled her tits up to cover my cock which stopped the spraying but cum bubbled up into her cleavage. My hips and her motion increased to literally squeeze the last few shot of cum which was now running down my shaft to my balls and then down into her lap.

Emma separated her tits to expose a huge mess of gooey cum between her tits, on her shoulders and face and even my chest. Much of it had run down her stomach and pooled in her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She looked down and then up at me with a huge victorious grin on her face. I pulled back in the chair which extracted my cock from her cleavage. She looked back down and used her hands to slap her tits together. She looked back up at me and said, "That's two huge loads for me. If you go to Olivia's, she's not going to get much." She laughed. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately. She did the same being very careful of my sore lip.

Again she went to work scooping up cum and shoving her fingers it her mouth. I watched her collecting cum from between her tits all the way down to her pussy. She was smiling the entire time. She was in her glory.

When she was done she rubbed in any remaining cum like it was skin cream. I hoped that she would take a shower before climbing in to bed with her husband tonight. She reeked of cum and she was inhaling it like it was nectar. She picked up her bikini top and set the two tiny pieces of material over her nipples and turned around so I could tie the strings at her neck and back. She pushed herself back up into her chair. She drank down a glass of lemonade and vodka. There must have been a lot of vodka because she swayed a little as she set the empty glass on the table and said, "Whoa," and grabbed the arms of her chair.

When I pulled down my shorts, the leg that my cock had pushed through was covered in cum. I wiped it off as a thought of my mom and her laundry investigations flashed through my brain, 'She would know exactly what the dried white crusty stain was. She would never say anything to me but she would know that I was having some kind of sex on the job. Hell, she probably already knew anyway'.

I made sure Emma was OK. She had a pitcher of her lemonade mix and she said she was going to get bombed. That one drink had sent her well on her way. I collected my equipment and made a trip to the van. When I came back to get the rest, Emma had moved onto a lounge chair. I threw her an air-kiss and she returned one to me. I carried the second load to the van and slid into the driver's seat.

I contemplated stopping at Olivia's as I was driving by her house. Anger rose in me and I drove on by. I drove home and parked in the driveway. It was Friday night and I usually went out with Alexis but tonight was Class Night at her school. All seniors and their parents would be in attendance. She only had two tickets for her parents so I was excluded. To make up for it, Alexis and I were spending tomorrow at the beach.

Alexis had told me that she had bought me a special something to wear and that she wanted me to buy her a special something that I would like to see her wear too. She had emphasized the word 'special'. I had no idea what she was thinking, but I knew what I thought 'special something to wear' meant. My dick jumped when I thought of her fantastic body in a next to nothing 'special' bikini. I had some shopping to do this afternoon and as much as I hated shopping, I was excited about this. I went to my room and dressed in jeans and a knit shirt and headed out on my mission.

There were two stores in town that catered to beachwear. The closest one had a huge window display of women's bathing suits of all types. One skimpy suit was on a mannequin and I nearly bought it because that is my shopping style - go in a store, see what you want and buy it. I couldn't imagine that I would find anything skimpier but I wasn't crazy about the colors. So, I figured I could come back if I didn't find something better at the second store.

The second store was across town but they had an even bigger display of bikinis. A sales lady that was about the same size and height as Alexis offered her help and I accepted. I explained what I was looking for. She looked me up and down and said, "So, you want a bikini that will barely prevent the cops from arresting her for being indecent." She hesitated for a moment and continued, "Does she have the body for it?" I thought about her body and my cock pushed hard on my jeans. The sales lady couldn't miss my reaction to her question and said, "I'll take that as a definite yes." I flushed with embarrassment and lowered my hand to cover the bulge in my jeans.

She led me toward the back of the store to a rack of bikinis. She said, "We don't sell a lot of these. There aren't many women or girls that can wear them and not look ridiculous." She pulled one off and held it up to her body. My cock surged again; not only from visualizing it on Alexis but from visualizing it on her.

I told her that I could envision my girl friend in that and she looked at my bulge again and said, "Apparently," and smiled. She asked me what size she would wear and I didn't have a clue.

So the Q&A started. Compared to the sales-woman, was Alexis taller or shorter? "About the same." She took off her suit jacket and sort of thrust out her bust and asked if Alexis had a larger bust or smaller? "A little bit larger." Are her hips wider or narrower? "About the same." Is her waist thicker or thinner? "Maybe a little thinner." My cock was straining as I examined her body as she fired out the questions. She had a smoking hot body, but Alexi's body was slightly more so.

The sales lady held up several in different colors and I picked one that struck me. She led me down to the changing area and told me to wait. She disappeared behind a curtained off area and I waited. A couple minutes later she emerged from behind the curtain wearing the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen in person, on TV, in magazines or the internet. She was stunning standing there in front of me with virtually nothing on. She posed and showed me all the angles. Her ass was to die for and her tits were barely contained by tiny triangles of cloth covering her nipples which were erect and hard as nails. My cock wanted out really bad and the sales-lady commented on my bulge, "Well it looks like you really like it. Shall I wrap it up?"

My heart was racing. I could hear my blood surging through my ears. I was breathing raggedly as she continued to pose. She still had her heels on which only added to the look. She waited for my response to her question. She was sucking her lower lip into her mouth and lightly held it there with her teeth.

I was dumb-struck. I thought, 'Jesus Christ. Alexis in that suit? Holy fuck. I'll be a blithering idiot all day.' The sales lady cocked her head as she just looked at me standing there in silence. She asked her question again and I snapped out of it. I said, "Jesus, you look...er, she'll look amazing in that suit. I'll take it." She smiled and turned around. She disappeared behind the curtain. I went back to the rack of suits to see if I liked any of them better. I didn't.

A few minutes later the sales-lady came out dressed again carrying the tiny suit. She rang it up on the cash register and I paid in cash. I teasingly asked her if she had a tiny little box to gift wrap it. She smiled and walked across the aisle to a jewelry counter and pulled out a tiny box that the bikini would fit in. I laughed as she walked back to her counter again and pushed the bikini inside after removing the tags. The strings took up more room than the material. She wrapped it in fancy paper and put a bow on top. She handed menthe box, the tags and the receipt. Then she handed me a card and said, "If things don't work out with your girl friend, give me a call." I looked at the card. It read 'Heather Jameison' and a phone number was written on the front. I smiled at her and pushed all the paper into my wallet.

"Thank you very much Heather." I started to turn away but stopped and turned back and said, "You did look smoking hot in this suit."

She flushed a little from embarrassment and said, "Thank you. I've wanted to try one on but I was afraid I would look ridiculous."

"Trust me, you look anything but ridiculous. You're a beautiful woman. You should get one for yourself." She smiled and nodded.

I left the store floating on air. I couldn't wait to see Alexis in this and it will be a complete surprise. She'll never guess that a bathing suit is in this box. I was grinning the whole way home. I couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Emma dropped Alexis off at the town pool at 9:00. I still had some things to do to finish and then we would be on our way. She had a tote bag with her. Emma tooted and waved on the way out of the parking lot. I waved back. Alexis came over to give me a kiss and got her first look at my still swollen and sore lip. Before she could ask I said, "I'll tell the whole story on the road." She pushed herself up my sweaty body to kiss me on the other side. I kissed her back. She went to a lounge chair and relaxed. She watched my every move and whenever I looked over she would spread her knees and show me her bare pussy under her skirt. She could see my cock respond each time.

I finally finished and pulled on my tee-shirt and lugged the equipment and chemicals back to the van. I came back and helped her out of the lounge chair. I carried her bag to the van and helped her up to her seat. She made a show out of showing me her pussy before she swiveled to face forward. I went around the van and climbed behind the steering wheel. I set the GPS for our 90 minute drive to the beach. I was expecting at least a blowjob on the way but she never made a move. I told her the story of Olivia's sister, Jemma. Alexis had met her before and said she always thought she was peculiar. I explained that I hadn't been back to Olivia's since. She said the same thing that Emma said. 'It's not Olivia's fault, and how much she valued my visits.' I said, "Well, I'm still angry about it but you're right. I'll probably go there on Monday."

I asked her how Class Night went and she said that it was good. There was a lot of funny stuff about everyone in the class. I asked what they had to say funny about her. She said, "That I was most likely to become a Nun." I looked quizzically at her and she said, "Seriously. It could have been sarcasm though." I laughed and she followed suit.

We sang to some old rock n' roll songs on the radio and the time flew by. There were long periods of silence as we just watched the scenery go by. I know I'm comfortable with someone when I don't feel I have to fill dead-air time.

When we were almost there she got up and went in the back. I heard her fumbling around with an empty five-gallon bucket and she brought it forward and set it down upside-down beside my seat. She sat down on it and took one hand and leaned her head against my shoulder. She held up my tiny gift box that was all wrapped with a bow on top and said, "What is this? Is this for me? You had better not have bought me jewelry. You're saving for survival next year."