Pool Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the package in her lap and said, "You little sneak you. That was supposed to be a surprise. I guess I didn't hide it very well. It's not jewelry. I was just following instructions."

She had a confused look on her face that told me it was working out perfectly. She said, "I asked you to buy something you would like to see me wear today." She held up the box and shook it. It made no noise at all. "This can't be anything to wear other than jewelry."

I reiterated, "It's not jewelry. You can open it when we get to the beach. OK?" She set it on the dashboard and stared at it for the longest time. I decided that if she wasn't going to do anything, I would. I pulled my hand from hers and ran it down her legs to the hemline of her skirt and then back up her bare legs to her naked pussy. She spread her legs slightly to allow me access. Her pussy was a little damp but not wet. That changed as I ran the back edge of my hand up and down from her clitoris to the bottom of her pussy. After a few of those, she was getting more than damp and she moaned as my hand dragged over her clit, "Oh fuck Hunter. That feels wonderful. Don't stop."

I rotated my hand so my fingers could pick up the task. I used my index finger and little finger to separate her labia and pushed my middle and ring fingers into her pussy. Her hips rocked forward on the empty bucket and she almost tipped over. I used my thumb to lightly stroke her clitoris and she was going nuts. Her torso was folding forward and then her shoulders would flail back, straightening her body and thrusting her tits out. I could see her hard nipples pushing against her cotton sweater. Her mouth hung open as she moaned, "OOOHHH..OHHHH...OHHHH." It wasn't more than three minutes before she groaned out, "OOOHHH FFUUCCKKK. HHEERRRREE ITTTT CCCOMMMMESSSS." Her whole body convulsed. She grabbed onto my arm to hold on. She shook and quaked all over. I could feel her pussy clenching hard on my fingers. She screamed, "AAAHHHH...AHHHHHH..AHHHH. OHHH FFUUCKKKK. FFFUUCCCKKK."

Her fingernails dug into my arm. Her spasms were violent as she flailed so bad that she toppled the bucket and she went sprawling to the floor between the seats. She just curled up in a fetal position and continued to quake sporadically as she slowly came down. She stayed there for the rest of the trip. I pulled into a parking space right on the beach and shut off the engine and got down on the floor to pull her up into my lap. She had stopped her spastic shaking and was breathing normally again.

Alexis looked up at me and said, "Jesus. Fuck. That was so intense. Did I squirt?" I shook my head and pulled her in tight to me and just held her there for another ten minutes. She said, "Are we on the beach?" I nodded. She cuddled into my neck and kissed me there. I loved just holding her like this as much as I loved having sex with her.

She pulled herself up from my captive arms and pushed herself onto her seat. She turned to reach for her tote bag that I had placed behind her seat. She pulled out a small paper bag and handed it to me. She said, "This is what I want you to wear today." She had a huge grin on her face as I took the bag from her.

I opened the bag and looked inside. I looked up at her grinning face and said, "Fuck. You're kidding me." I reached in and pulled out a blue skimpy 'banana-hammock'. The sides were not even an inch wide. I had never owned one. I know that European men often wear these things but American men don't. I pulled it out of the bag and held it up and said, "Are you serious? You want me to wear this?" She nodded with excitement. "What am I going to do with my cock if, or rather when, I get an erection?" Her grin disappeared and she started laughing and shrugged her shoulders.

I stood up and went in the back of the van and stripped off my clothes and pulled the micro-speed-o on. I had a semi-erection which I had to fold in half to even get it into the suit and it pushed outward several inches. She was watching me get into it and she burst out laughing when I turned around for her inspection. "Holy Shit, Hunter. That is obscene." Then she realized that my cock wasn't even fully erect and she pushed her hand to her mouth, "Fuck. I hadn't even thought about this. Well, you'll have to take your shorts just in case."

I said, "You think. So, you are going to make me wear this thing?" She was munching on her lower lip and she looked up from my crotch to my face and nodded. "Fuck me," I said.

She was just staring at my crotch and said, "If I don't, someone out there will." She burst out laughing again and I joined her. I knew that as soon as she appeared wearing her gift, my cock would not be contained by that skimpy thing.

Alexis looked at the small box on the dashboard. She stood up and went in back and pulled her clothes off and reached into her bag for her bikini. I saw what she was doing and I wagged my index finger at her and said put that thing away. You have to wear what I bought you. Still naked, she came back and sat down in her seat. She picked up the box and pulled the wrapping paper off. She was intrigued as she pulled the cover off and looked inside. She pulled one of the strings out and only then did she realize what it was. Her mouth hung open as she looked at me. I had a grin from ear to ear on my face. "Are you serious? You want me to wear this today?" I nodded.

She pulled the string and the top, which consisted of two triangles of flimsy material about an inch on each side that could slide on the string to allow placement over her nipples. Two strings tied in back and behind the neck. She laid it in her lap and pulled out the bottoms. This consisted of a triangle that was long enough to cover her pussy and anus with a string going up her butt-crack and two strings that tied at the hips. She was clean shaven down there, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Alexis looked at me again and held up the two pieces and said, "Really? You want me to go out in public wearing this?" I vigorously nodded.

With her naked and the anticipation of her putting on the suit, my cock was at full stature and the head of my cock had pushed out the top of the banana-hammock she wanted me to wear. I looked down and said, "We may be spending the night in the slammer." She burst out laughing when she noticed my condition.

She went into the back of the van and in less than a minute she came back wearing the pseudo-suit I have given her. "Holy Shit. You look fucking fantastic. Oh my God." My cock was so hard it was pulling the elastic waist band of my suit out. Half my cock was in the suit and half stuck out the top. Alexis wanted to see what she looked like in her suit. She opened her door and stepped out and adjusted the side-view mirror so she could see herself. She posed and turned around and looked back over her shoulder to see what she looked like from the back. She got back in with a big grin on her face.

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "I like it. You obviously like it too," as she looked down at my crotch. "Stand up and let me see if I can make some adjustments so you won't get arrested." I did as she asked. I was stooped over as she pushed my cock to my left and down into the suit. Now my cock was riding on my left hip bone but at least it was inside the suit.

I adjusted the rear-view mirror and looked at the reflection. My 'V' shaped torso with wide shoulders and broad developed chest tapering down to ripped abs and a narrow waist and hips. I thought that part looked great. I was only concerned with exposing myself. "I may not get arrested but there is no doubt about what I have packed into this thing."

Alexis said, "Yeah, so? Look at me. Does it look like there is any doubt about what I have packed in this thing?"

I laughed and said, "Good point. Are you ready to go? Let's do it." I threw my shorts into her tote bag just in case. She grabbed her tote bag with the blanket and other things and we got out and locked the van.

The sun was blazing and it was very hot. The beach was packed and we had to walk a ways down the beach to find a spot to lay out our blanket. Everyone was staring at us as we walked along at the edge of the surf. I was concentrating on getting my cock to deflate but every time I looked over at Alexis in her virtual nakedness, it would surge up again.

A group of several guys were throwing a Frisbee around. That stopped abruptly as they all gawked at Alexis. I pulled her in close and we walked side by side with my hand on her waist as her hips naturally swayed from side to side as she walked. She had a big grin on her face. She loved the attention. Me? Not so much.

Alexis knew I was uncomfortable and she leaned toward me and said, "Look at that group of young ladies over there. Their mouths are hanging open looking at you." I looked at them as we walked by. It was true.

We found a spot in the soft sand just a few feet to the other side of the group of women. They were all in their twenties and all but one was wearing thong bikinis. They were average looking and had decent bodies. They began tittering when they realized we were going to be spreading our blanket a few feet from theirs.

We spread out the blanket and lay down. The sun was hot and it wasn't long before Alexis pulled out her sunscreen. She asked me to apply it. I was honored. There wasn't a guy on the beach that wouldn't have killed to get this job. I squeezed out gob after gob of cream and started with her face and worked down over her chest and tits and even pushed my hands in over her nipples. She squealed and I moved on down her stomach to her exposed crotch area. I pushed my slippery hand under the bottom material and pushed one finger into her pussy. She rotated her hips up and moaned loud enough for our immediate neighbors, the group of young women, to hear.

Alexis wanted more. I moved down her legs with the sunscreen and then lay out on my side facing her and the neighbors. They were all staring at us. The closest one to us absent-mindedly began fondling her tit inside her bathing suit top. I squeezed out one more gob of sunscreen and applied it to her hairless pubic area and spread it around. I pushed my hand back under the bottom material and slid my middle finger into her pussy. It slid over her clitoris on the way and Alexis pushed her hips up again with a loud moan. Her eyes were closed behind her sunglasses. Mine were open behind my mirrored sunglasses as I watched the group of women laying a few feet away. They had all turned to face us.

It was obvious what I was doing as the material covering her pussy lifted and descended as my finger pushed in and out. Alexis' hips picked up the rhythm as they rotated forward and back counter to my finger action. Every so often I pulled my finger back to flick on her clitoris and Alexis would groan softly, "OOOHHH FFUUCCKKK YYESSS." She certainly didn't want me to stop.

Some of our neighbors now either had a hand pushed down in their suits or had pulled their bikini bottom material to the side of their pussies and were frigging themselves. I looked around to see if anyone else was digging on what was happening. No one else seemed to be aware.

I alternated between Alexis' clitoris and pussy. I could feel the growing intensity in her body as an impending orgasm began to build. Her moans were becoming constant now around increased and labored breaths. She grabbed one tit and began mashing it hard. Her other hand went for my cock, which was rock hard but still encased in my suit. She just grabbed it, suit and all, and began squeezing it and rubbing her hand along the shaft over the material.

Suddenly, her legs stiffened and her toes curled under. Her mouth opened to form an "O" and she began muttering, "OOOOHHHH... OHHHH..OOHHH." She turned her head and looked at me, "OOOHHH FFUUCCKKK, BAABBYYY. I'MMM GGGOOING TO CCCUMMM. OOOHHHH JJJESSUUS." Her teeth clenched and she seethed air in and out of her lungs as her chest surged upward and her hips slammed down into the sand. Her knees came up and then slammed back down again. She opened her mouth in an apparent scream but no sound was emitted. I had increased the pace of my finger-fucking to push her over. Her pussy clamped down hard on my finger as my thumb worked her clitoris. Her hand had a death grip on my cock.

The neighbors all knew what was happening and they were furiously frigging themselves trying to catch up with Alexis who was cresting her wave as a loud exhale exploded from her lungs. She gasped in air to replace it. She was going nuts but didn't make any loud noises that would attract attention. The small of her back slammed down into the sand as her hips fired up as if her pussy was trying to bite my invading finger.

Very slowly her orgasmic spasms became less violent. The neighbors were erupting into their own orgasms one by one. It was an amazing sight to behold. Alexis had settled down but continued to have sporadic spastic surges as each one lifted her hips. I pulled my hand out of her pussy and pushed my fingers into my mouth as I watched the final orgasmic spasms of my neighbors.

Alexis relaxed her grip on my cock and I made some adjustments to make sure I wasn't exposed. I noticed that the neighbors were all huddled up together and talking to each other and some were pointing toward us. There were some nods and some shaking of head. I watched them for a while and then rolled onto my back. My cock was softening and getting more comfortable in its confinement.

Alexis rolled over on her side facing me and leaned over and kissed me. She was careful of my sore lip. She said, "These women beside us are arguing over whether they should join us or not." I lifted my head to look their way. Their conversation was getting louder as though they wanted us to hear them. I dropped my head back down on the blanket. She kissed me again. I looked at her and noticed that the tiny little triangle on her top boob had slipped to the side and her entire nipple was exposed. She didn't notice and I didn't say anything. Her tits looked amazing in this suit. Her nipples naturally point upward slightly so the entire bottom on her tits is exposed in the suit. My cock started to harden again.

Alexis sat up and pulled the triangle back in place and turned over on her side to face our neighbors. They watched every move. I rolled on my side and spooned up behind Alexis. She reached behind her and into my suit and pulled my stiff shaft out. She slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft. The neighbors couldn't see my cock but they could tell exactly what Alexis was doing.

With her eyes glued to the neighbors, mere feet away, she lifted her top leg slightly and pulled her thong aside with her bottom hand. She was still soaking wet from her orgasm. She guided my cock to her pussy and rotated her hips back to push herself onto it. I rotated my hips forward and pushed into her. Her mouth opened and her head tilted back as she muttered, "OOHHH MMYYY GGOODDDD."

I slowly began a fucking motion. She had rested her top leg on mine. She draped her lower hand over her groin so the neighbors couldn't actually see my cock pushing into her. She was groaning loudly and so was I. The neighbors were frigging themselves again. Two of them were frigging each other. I could look right into their pussies as they pushed multiple fingers in and out.

Alexis had parted her legs a little more and laid back on me as I fucked her pussy in long slow thrusts. Alexis pulled back her hand to let the neighbors watch my cock slide in and out. A few of them rolled into another orgasm at the same time as they thrashed around on their blanket.

Their activities were having an effect on me. I could feel my own orgasm building and I hurried my pace. Alexis was groaning with each penetration. All the remaining women sitting beside us launched into their own orgasms one by one. They never took their eyes off us. They could tell from the expression on my face and the tension in my muscles that I was close. Alexis was watching them too and they aided her passion as a huge wave of pure ecstasy crashed over her. Air burst from her lungs. Her hips surged forward and then slammed back on my cock again. Her entire body was pulsing. I increased my pace again and I was launching my hips forward and back.

I started a low guttural groan that began to increase in pitch. Just as I was about to launch my first stream of cum, Alexis pulled my cock out of her and began jacking me off. The first rope of cum shot straight out parallel with the ground. It landed on the sand half way to our neighbors. She raised my cock higher and the next rope landed on the two women closest to us. They were sitting four feet away, so it was an impressive shot. One of the two closest women scurried around to catch the next several shots in her mouth. The other women all had horrified looks on their faces. It was as if time had slowed down watching them. My remaining shots hardly made it to the edge of our blanket.

The neighbor who caught my spunk in her mouth was swirling it around in her mouth and showing the others. Some seemed grossed out but one of them leaned in and kissed her cum filled mouth. They were both obviously swirling their tongues around in each other's mouth and they separated each with a half load of cum. Alexis had lifted her head to watch and when each of them swallowed, she pumped her hand in the air and yelled out, "YAHOOOOOOO." The two young ladies licked their lips and showed Alexis their empty mouths and then grinned and pumped their hands in the air and yelled out, "YAHHOO."

With that, the neighbors all got up and pulled their blanket over to touch ours. As they were sitting back down, Alexis pushed my still hard cock into her pussy again. Her legs were parted just enough so they could see my entire bulging cock from balls to glans as I pushed in and out of her pussy.

One of the neighbor women said, "After that load, how is he still hard? I can't believe how fat it is." Another reached tentatively over and placed her hand on Alexis' pussy. I could feel her hand pressing down on my cock as it withdrew from Alexis' pussy. Another of the women reached over and replaced the first woman's hand. They were all transfixed on my still hard cock sliding slowly in and out of Alexis' pussy.

Alexis hadn't intended to have another orgasm. She just wanted to shock the neighbors a little more. At one point I had pulled back too far and my cock came out of Alexis' pussy. Before I could get my hand on it to push it back in, the closest of them shoved her mouth down on it. She had a tough time even getting her lips around it but she finally managed. She couldn't even take half of it but it sure did feel great. Her hand and mouth were counter-rotating and her tongue lathed the sensitive underside.

I looked at Alexis with concern for her reaction. She was just smiling up at me. She whispered, "It's OK. Just go with it." The neighbors heard what she said to me and the flood gates opened. One by one each of these women pushed toward my cock. They gave each other a minute or more to suck my cock before she was nudged aside and the next one took over.

The third one bypassed my cock and sank her lips down on Alexis' pussy and began slurping her juices and flicking her tongue on her clitoris before tongue fucking her. Alexis let out a low guttural moan and thrust her hips into her face.

She was nudged aside after a couple minutes and the last one stretched her lips around my bulging cock and pushed it all the way into her throat and held it there as she gagged slightly. Tears popped in her eyes and rolled down her face. She obviously couldn't breathe but she held my cock there in her throat. Finally she pulled back with a gasp for air and went right back down and started an amazing blowjob. I couldn't resist any longer as my cock surged harder in her mouth. She knew what was coming and she pulled back to accept my load.