All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 08'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

still a great story but i dont want to read about more dudes. why is there always a need to keep adding more guys to a story. noah was one thing but 4 more on top of it. guess ill have to scan the next chapter for actual story points and skip everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sharing is caring. Hunter is secure enough in his and Alexis' relationship

I'm always entertained by how homophobic readers get when a bevvy of women are fucked by the same protagonist male, yet at the mention of another dude entering the mix they draw the line.

Broaden your horizons and get over it. This story is fucking hot. Even the part with Alexis blowing her step-dad to a near mouthful of spunk. I seriously hope Alexis gets hers, as in all the cock she wants at her post-grad party.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Erin storyline is silly

She is screwing other cops? That would get around quick. How did they find him? Just happenned to drive by him? Storyline seems very forced.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

The story gets worse with each installment. He’s supposed to be awesome and have a harem. Instead he’s more kind of cucky. And the superfluous women are distracting and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erin is okay, but having the male cops know is dumb. IRL, one of them would blackmail her. Hunter should get back with Olivia and Sophie instead of adding more random girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous