Pool Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis went down on her other knee which rotated her away from the closet. He followed her slight movement and now he was also faced away from us. He was groaning and groaning as Alexis was pleasing him greatly. Alexis reached out a hand and pulled the closet door open and motioned for us to get out. Emma pulled her mouth off my cock and stood up and quietly moved out of the closet and made a bee-line for the bedroom door. I followed with my heart in my throat. We made it into the hall and stopped to breathe again.

Emma led me down the hallway and quietly said, "You have to go back out to the pool and get your clothes on and be cleaning the pool when he leaves. He's seen your van in the driveway so he'll be expecting someone there. I just nodded and crept down the stairs and out the back door. Emma went into the laundry room and pulled a summer dress that she had worn yesterday out of the hamper and pulled it on. She went down the hall and pushed open the bedroom door. She stood there in the doorway and watched Alexis blowing her husband. It wasn't the first time by any means but it was the first time in quite a while.

Emma walked across the room and rested her hand on his arm. He was a little startled until he saw who it was. Alexis saw her mother standing beside her as she continued her blowjob. Emma bent down to whisper in Alexis' ear and Alexis pulled her head back off his cock and stood up. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips and left the room.

His cock was hard as a rock and it was bouncing up and down until Emma took it in her hand and began jacking him off. He moaned again. She led him by his cock to the bed and climbed up pulling him behind her. She had a very sultry look on her face as she pulled her sundress up over her head. She was naked underneath. She lay back on the pillows and lifted her knees and splayed them wide inviting him in. He got the message and crawled on his knees toward her as he unbuckled and pushed his pants down to his feet as he moved into position. She moved her hands down and spread her labia revealing a sopping wet fuck-hole. She used her arms to push her tits together doubling her cleavage. She whispered, "Fuck me Jim."

He drilled his cock into Emma's pussy and bent low to suck on her tits with his first thrust. He pulled all the way back out and drove it into her again. She groaned with the assault. She softly said, "Oh baby, you are so good." She moaned loudly. He pulled his cock all the way out again and shoved it back in and began spewing his seed into her pussy. In less than a minute he was done and pulling out of her. She mewed, "That was fantastic." She was trying really hard not to let the sarcasm show. She smiled up at him as he pulled away and stepped onto the floor. He grabbed her dress and wiped his cock off and pulled up his pants and zipped them. He buckled them as he headed for the closet to get his tuxedo.

Emma pulled herself to the floor and pulled on the soiled sundress. He was already out the bedroom door and heading down the hall to the stairway. She caught up with him in the foyer when he stopped and said, "Whose van is that in the driveway?"

Emma said, "It's the pool cleaning guy. He comes a few times a week. Do you want to meet him?" Jim walked to the sidelights by the back door and pulled aside the lace curtain. He looked out toward the pool and saw a very tall, young man, in a tee-shirt and shorts shoving a long aluminum pole back and forth in the pool.

Jim turned back to Emma and said, "Well he does a nice job. I've never seen the pool look better." He leaned toward Emma and kissed her. "I should be home by Friday afternoon. I'm just in the city if there's an emergency. Tell Alexis thanks for the blowjob. She's the best. Well, almost the best. Tell her that I'm sorry for missing her graduation. I'll make it up to her somehow." He kissed Emma again and was out the door.

Alexis appeared fully clothed at the top of the stairs as soon as the door shut. Emma turned to her as she came down. "Jesus Christ that was close. Sweetie, you saved our lives with your quick thinking. She shivered a little at the thought of what could have happened." She threw her arms around Alexis when she stepped off the last stair. Alexis did the same and they just hugged each other for nearly a minute.

Alexis said, "I'll go tell Hunter that the coast is clear."

Emma nodded and said, "Jesus, I need a drink. I'll make a pitcher of drinks and come out with you guys. Whew, that gets your heart pumping doesn't it?" Alexis laughed and headed for the pool.

When Emma arrived with the pitcher and three glasses, she already had a pretty good buzz going. She was slurring her words when she asked me if I was alright. I nodded and poured myself a glass of whatever was in the pitcher. I gagged when I took a big gulp. It had to be mostly vodka. No wonder Emma had got so bombed so fast.

Emma poured a glass for Alexis. She had seen my reaction so she took a small sip. Her face scrunched up as her eyes pinched shut. She swallowed and stuck her tongue out, "Blaauugghh". Emma smiled and slurred out, "Oh yeah, your step-father asked me to tell you thanks for the Blowjob. He said you are the best." Everyone was silent for several moments until Alexis burst out laughing. We all followed suit.

Alexis turned to me and said, "I didn't really want you to see me sucking his cock but I couldn't think of anything else to distract him from opening that closet door. We all would have been dead." I smiled at her and pulled her to me and held her tight. I bent down and kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

Emma pulled her sundress over her head and sat down naked in a lounge chair and leaned back. She took another sip from her glass and slurred out, "Hunter. We have the rule of the house until Friday afternoon. Can you stay the night?"

Alexis looked up at me with pleading eyes and said, "Please?"

"I'll call my parents and tell her I'm staying over at a friend's house. I've been lying non-stop all summer anyway."

Alexis responded, "You wouldn't be lying. You are staying over at a friend's house." She had a huge grin on her face. I smiled at her and pulled out my cell phone and walked to the other side of the pool. Alexis watched as I talked on the phone. She carried her glass over and sat down beside her mother who had apparently passed out. Her thoughts turned to planning her post-graduation party on Wednesday night. There was a lot to do.

I walked back and picked up my glass and took a sip. It wasn't bad in small doses. I could feel a buzz coming on. Emma's mouth was hanging open as she lay back in the lounge chair. She had a half full glass of booze in her hands as they rested on her stomach. I looked at her tits. She has great tits. I sat down next to Alexis. When Emma started snoring, Alexis leaned over and pulled the glass from between her fingers and set it on the table.

Alexis asked me who I thought I could get to come to her party. She pointed out that from all my sports teams from high school, I must know a lot of guys. I told her that I do know a lot of guys but I was concerned with them being able to keep their mouths shut. She nodded that she understood.

A light bulb went off in my head and Alexis noted the smile forming on my face. "What about college aged guys?" I said. "I know some guys that I play football with that might be discrete. They would be older than your friends though. I know some guys in my Engineering classes but they are mostly a bunch of geeks, like me."

Alexis smiled and said, "I'm sure my friends would prefer the jocks but if you consider yourself to be a geek, the geeks will be perfect. They would be older and more mature. They may be more discrete than a bunch of jocks who measure their worth by their conquests. When can you call them?"

"I can call them today but I don't have their phone numbers with me. I would have to go home first. I can't leave my van in your driveway over night anyway. How about you, or your mother, pick me up at the Town Pool at 8:00 tonight. How many of your friends will attend your party?"

"I've invited a dozen but I'm sure all of them won't come. I'd say eight or nine."

I said, "I can't get that many guys. Probably five or six including Noah and he's the only one I am sure of." Alexis kissed me and said that any would help.

I carried my pool cleaning equipment and chemicals to my van and backed down the driveway. In twenty minutes I was home and rummaging through contact information I had brought home from College. I finally found what I was looking for and made several calls. I had four very excited takers and three that were really bummed-out that they had other plans they couldn't break. I called Noah and told him I needed his help. Without explanation, he said he was definitely in. So, including myself, I had six guys. I had given them all the particulars. I did the math. With Emma and Alexis and eight or nine of her friends, that was ten or eleven girls. It was the best I could do.

I grabbed up some toiletry items and a change of clothes and put them in a leather bag. I reminded my mother that I wouldn't be home tonight. I would be staying with a friend. I didn't fool her for a minute. She smiled and said, "Ok, honey. Be careful and treat her nice."

I looked at her for a moment and broke into a smile, "You're amazing. I promise I will Mom." I threw my bag on the passenger seat and drove down to the Town Pool and parked near the entrance gate that I used every morning. I was a little early. Other than the passing traffic and the ticking of my cooling engine, there was total silence. My thoughts turned to visions of sleeping with two gorgeous women tonight. My cock jumped off my hip bone and hovered an inch above my left thigh. My hand pulled back the nylon material to let my hardening shaft stand up. I was jerking myself off when Alexis pulled her mother's car up beside me. She leaned over to look up at me and instantly recognized from my shoulder and upper arm motion what I was doing.

Alexis got out of her car and walked around the front on my van and opened the passenger door and slid up into the seat. She stepped into the back and pulled the same empty bucket up and placed it upside down beside my seat. She sat down and replaced my hand with her own and without missing a beat continued jerking me off. She bent forward and kissed the head of my cock and then stretched up and kissed my lips.

I was getting close to cumming even before Alexis took over. I was moaning and breathing very heavy and she knew I was about to blow. I already had my towel ready but she made its use unnecessary when she bent back down and pushed the head of my cock into her mouth. She lathed her tongue around my velvety glans as she quickened her hand. The new sensation of her tongue pushed me over. I groaned, "AHH AHH AHH. Oh fuck, here it comes." I pushed my hips upward as the first stream of cum blasted into Alexis' mouth. She used her tongue to block it from shooting into her throat. She was swallowing the gooey load as fast as she could but she lost some out the corner of her mouth and it drooled down over my cock.

When she finished disposing of my sperm in her mouth, she pushed her mouth all the way down my shaft as she lathed it around and around with her tongue to collect even the slightest taste of cum. She worked my still hard cock over for a minute or so and then pulled back taking a huge vacuum. Her lips concaved and a loud 'Pop" noise came from her mouth when my glans was freed. She giggled at the sound. She liked doing that. I did too.

It was starting to get dark and she moved over to the passenger seat. She pushed open her door and said, "Come on, we have to get back. Mom's cooking dinner and she is very drunk. I hope the house doesn't burn down." I grabbed the van keys and my bag and we both got out and slid into her Cadillac SUV. I had never been in one. It was beautiful. I knew the drill and I climbed in back and got on the floor with a blanket over me. With the black-out windows and the sticker on the wind-shield, she just blew right past the guard shack as the on-duty guard waved. I stayed right there until Alexis had pulled into the garage and lowered the overhead door.

Alexis opened the rear door and I struggled up off the floor. I grabbed my bag and we went into a mud-room and then into the kitchen. Emma was sitting at the kitchen table leaning against the wall. She slurred her words badly, "Hi shhweeettiiiieee." She was wearing a terry-cloth robe that was not tied in front. It hung open and exposed both of her large tits and her neatly trimmed pussy. Alexis went over to her and pulled her robe together and tied the belt tightly.

Alexis went to the stove to see what was cooking. She looked in the oven. It looked delicious. I was amazed that Emma could pull this together in her condition. Alexis finished cooking the meal and prepared our plates and delivered them to the kitchen table. Emma picked at hers as she was more interested in the liquid part of her meal. Alexis and I devoured the food on our plates and I ate a second helping of the roast beef and whipped potatoes.

When we were done eating, I helped Alexis clear the table and we rinsed the plates and loaded them into the dishwasher. She washed the pots and pans in the sink and I dried them. Emma sat at the table and watched. She had stopped drinking. She knew she had passed her limit a while back.

I helped Emma into the family room and sat her down in a big over-stuffed leather chair. Alexis and I cuddled up on the couch in a spoon position and turned on the TV. Emma had fallen asleep or passed out. We watched a movie as I occasionally nibbled on her ear and neck.

When the movie was over, we watched the late news for a while. We got off the couch and woke up Emma. She was groggy and I just picked her body up out of the chair and carried her up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Alexis pulled back the covers and I set her down and removed her robe. She slid herself between the sheets.

Alexis and I discussed whether we should sleep here in her mother's bed or in her room. We decided to all sleep in Emma's bed, but after we took a shower. Alexis was familiar with the electronic command panel mounted on the wall and in moments, half-dozen nozzles were spraying hot water from every direction. Neither one of us were too much interested in washing ourselves at the moment.

In minutes I had Alexis' ass pinned against the tile wall with my cock buried deep in her pussy. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. My hands were on her ass-cheeks pulling her to me as hard as I could. She was aiding my efforts with her legs wrapped around my hips with her feet clamped together on my ass.

Alexis' head pressed back against the tile wall. Her mouth was hanging open as she moaned, "OOHH OHHH OHHHH," each time I plowed my fatty into her depths. We were both gasping for air as I pummeled her. Alexis blurted out, "OH FUUCCKK. HHUURRRRRY. I'MM GGONNAAA CCUMM."

I doubled my efforts trying to catch up to her impending orgasm. I could feel it building slowly way off in the distance. Alexis exploded into her orgasm and she was thrashing around with involuntary spasms. It was all I could do to keep her in place. Her pussy was gnawing on my cock as I continued to fuck her as hard as I could.

As Alexis was coming down off her orgasm, I was rising into mine. The sense of urgency was incredible as my orgasm rose up and crashed over me. I caught a glimpse of Alexis looking at my face as my orgasm took control. She was smiling. I pumped my hips into her hard as though it was that action that ejected cum from my cock. Alexis groaned with each thrust and felt each shot of jizz as it launched up into her. I had locked my knees so I wouldn't collapse. I nearly did anyway. My hips were on automatic as they continued to pulse even after the last shot of sperm. I was wheezing into her shoulder and neck as I gasped for air.

When I had control of myself again, I lowered her toward the floor. She released her legs and put her feet down. She held onto my neck and stretched up to kiss me hard on the lips. She pulled back and looked up at me with those beautiful ice-blue eyes. She said, "You work so hard to make sure everyone else has an orgasm before you. You try to time yours with mine and I love that but I love watching you go off when I have my faculties. That must be how I look to you." She kissed me again and dropped herself back to the floor.

Alexis squirted a handful of liquid soap into her hand and grabbed my semi-hard cock and jacked it back and forth until there was a huge mass of suds which she spread all over my body. I rinsed off and did the same to her. I lingered at her tits and she pushed her hands down over mine and pinched her own nipples. When we finished and rinsed off, she hit a button on the console and the water stopped. We stepped out and grabbed towels and dried each other off. I watched her incredible ass heading for the door and I snapped my towel at her. She squealed and jumped. She spun around and said, "Now that was a jock move wasn't it?" I smiled and nodded. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed as she squealed in laughter.

Emma was still asleep or passed out. Whatever, she wasn't conscious. I slid in beside her and Alexis slid in behind me. Alexis turned out the table lamp and cuddled up next to me and rested her hand in my crotch and ran her fingers around in my pubic hair until she fell asleep. I reflected back on how my life had changed drastically since the day that Olivia was standing at the Town Pool gate watching me. I never could have imagined. I drifted off to sleep thinking about the sex and that turned into an erotic dream.

I woke in the middle of the night from Alexis nudging me with her elbow. When she was sure I was awake, she whispered, "Jesus. Hunter. What were you dreaming anyway?" I looked over at her. She was up on her elbow leaning over me. Her top hand was wrapped tightly around my raging hard cock. She repeated her question and then went on, "It must have been something erotic. Your cock is the hardest it's ever been. My fingers won't even go around it."

It felt like it was going to explode right there in her hand it was so hard. I reached down and displaced her hand with mine. Jesus Christ, it was so hard and fat. It was extremely sensitive too.

Alexis said, "I'm not going to waste that." She rolled on top of me and slid her way down my body and guided my cock into her pussy. She groaned from the size and slowed her descent to adjust. She said, "Fuck." She pushed down further and stopped again.

When she was all the way down on my cock she lifted her legs and put them inside mine and manually clamped her pussy as hard as she could. Her breath burst from her lungs as she came up on her hands. Her mouth hung open but no sound came out. She was holding her breath as she pulled herself all the way up my shaft until my glans was resting on her labia. She slid the head back in and dropped back down the entire length again. She went more quickly this time. My cock was supersensitive and I knew I wasn't going to last long so I started fucking my hips up into her. She moaned, "Oh fuck. Hunter. You are so big. If you can cum, do it. I can't take much more. God damn, it hurts so good."

I hadn't felt my cock this sensitive since that first time with Olivia. I didn't last more than a dozen thrusts before I groaned out, "JEESSSUSSS CCHHRRISSTTT," through clenched teeth as I was sure my cock just exploded in Alexis' pussy. Alexis screamed, "GOODDDDD. ITTT'SSSS GGEETTTTINNNGG BBIGGEERRR." She started to pull off. She couldn't take anymore. I thrusted up into her to counter her attempts to pull back and she screamed again, "FFFUCCCKK."