Pool Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought that first shot wouldn't fire but finally it did. I groaned so loud that Emma startled and came fully awake. Alexis saw her mother come up on her elbow to see what was going on. Emma could see the mask of facial tension even in the dim light. Alexis screamed,"MOMMMMM, HHEE'SSS TOOOOO BIGGGG," just as that first stream of cum launched into her.

Emma reached down and wrapped a hand around the girth as my cock came out of Alexis. She immediately said, "Jesus Christ." I was shoving my cock into her as hard as I could. Alexis was trying to get off it but she couldn't.

After several shots blew up my shaft into her pussy, we started to settle down. We were both gasping for air. I pulled Alexis down on my chest and held her there as tightly as I dared. My cock had softened considerably but was only slightly softer than it usually was when I had a hard-on. Alexis stopped trying to get off my cock and started flexing her hips up and down on me.

Alexis fucked herself to a huge orgasm before she rolled back over on her side of the bed. My cock slid out of her as she went and I then could feel Emma's hand sliding up and down my gooey, wet cock. She snuggled in close so she could more easily reach it. I turned toward her and kissed her on the forehead. She kissed my shoulder.

Emma stopped jerking on my cock and pulled her hand up and licked her palm and pushed each finger into her mouth and sucked them clean. She rested her hand on my chest and fell back asleep. Alexis was asleep almost as soon as she had rolled off me. She curled up in a fetal position and pulled the covers in close to her chest.

When Alexis woke, it was light out and her mother and I were not there. She used the bathroom and felt around her pussy to make sure she wasn't damaged from last night. She decided that she was OK. She came down the stairs to find Emma sprawled face down on the big round table in the middle of the foyer. Her legs draped down over the edge and I was slamming my cock up into her ass.

She had waken me and insisted that I follow her. She told me that she had one more spot in the house that she wanted to be fucked on just for the memory. I started out fucking her pussy as she was bent over the table. She had two quick orgasms before she asked me to fuck her ass. That was when Alexis came down the stairs.

She stopped half way down and leaned against the banister and watched me fucking her mother's ass. It was an erotic sight and she pushed a hand into her crotch and began frigging herself.

Emma was moaning loudly with each thrust. I was emitting a low pitched feral growl from my lungs as I ground my cock into her. When my cum started building up to launch she could feel it and she burst into an anal orgasm. She screamed, "AAAHHH AAAHHH. OHH FFUCCKKK." The hard clamping on my cock served to milk cum from my balls.

I groaned,"JEESSSUSSS CCHRRRISSTT. YOU'RE CRRRUSSHHHIIINGGG MMMYYY CCCOOOCCKKK." I served up my last shot of cum and then waited for Emma to relax her sphincter. When I was able to pull out, her anus was wide open and was spastically clenching on air. As her breathing slowly recovered, her gaping hole began to close.

Alexis began clapping her hands in applause. She said, "That was so hot. Mom, is there anywhere else in the house that you want to fuck my boyfriend?"

Emma pushed herself off the table and said, "Alexis, baby. I'm sorry. I just had to do that. If Jim had a favorite chair, I would have to add it to the list."

Alexis giggled and said, "What about his desk chair in his office?" She looked down at me and said, "My step-dad does a decent job eating pussy but he is a terrible fuck. Mom always told me that but I didn't know what she meant until we fucked that first day at Olivia's." I grinned up at her.

Without a word, Emma grabbed my hand and pulled me through the foyer toward the front of the house. She was practically running. She stopped suddenly and ran her other hand down the insides of her thighs to wipe up cum that was drooling out of her anus and down her legs. She pushed the hand into her mouth and sucked and licked on it as she was on the move again. She pushed through a large immaculately carved wooden door.

The room was paneled from floor to ceiling with burled oak. A large desk sat in the middle of the room. She pushed me down in the large swivel/rolling leather chair behind the desk. She knelt in front of me and sucked my cock up to full size. Emma stood up and climbed into my lap just as Alexis strolled in and sat down in an overstuffed leather chair in front of the desk. She pulled her feet up on the edge of the chair and splayed her knees out wide. Her hand was running up and down her pussy.

Emma sat of the desk and placed her feet on the chair by my hips and leaned forward. She slid off the desk onto my thighs and pulled my cock down to her pussy as she pushed herself on. She groaned as she pushed herself all the way down on my cock. I could feel cum from her anus drooling down to my balls and onto her husband's chair. She had all the control and she used it. She ran her pussy on and off my cock like a piston. She was frantic. Her face was a mask of clenched jaw and tensed muscles. I wasn't close to a climax when she went off like a rocket. She screamed a high pitch wail. Her pussy clamped hard on my shaft. She continued her fucking motion as she started to come down. She pushed herself forward and collapsed on my chest. She was breathing very hard through my chest hair.

Alexis was reveling in her mother's pleasure. She had two huge orgasms as she diddled herself. As she came down from her second one, she looked across the desk and smiled at me. She leaned forward and tapped her index finger on the top of the desk. I smiled at her and nodded. I whispered into Emma's ear, "Alexis wants me to fuck her on your husband's desk. Is that OK?"

Emma sat upright in my lap and said, "Fuck yeah. I should have thought of that." She lifted herself out of my lap and groaned loudly as my cock pulled out of her pussy. Alexis had already crawled up on the desk and lay back with her legs hanging over the edge. Her pussy was right at the front edge of the desk.

I took Emma's hand and pulled her to the front of the desk and lifted her up in the same position as Alexis. I leaned up close to Alexis' face and whispered to her. Her face erupted in a huge grin as she sat up on the desk and pulled her mother down on her back. Alexis threw a leg across her mother's hips and sat her ass down on Emma's stomach and slid back toward me until both of their pussies were stacked, Alexis' above Emma's. Alexis leaned back and put her hands on the desk on either side of Emma's chest. I moved in close to the two pussies and pushed my cock into Alexis. I started fucking her at a slow steady pace. After a minute or so, I pulled out of Alexis' pussy and dropped it down a few inches and pushed into Emma's pussy and fucked her for another minute before going back to Alexis. I repeated the cycle many times. Alexis erupted into an orgasm followed by Emma in the same cycle. We were all moaning and groaning and gasping for air.

The different angles offered different sensations. I wanted to keep doing this forever but my balls had other ideas. I could feel my cum boiling. I was fucking Alexis when I felt the first shot blow up my shaft. I shot two ropes of cum into her before I pulled out and launched the next two loads into Emma's pussy. I went back to Alexis' pussy and launched two more salvos and then finished by firing three lesser ropes into Emma.

I pulled back and collapsed in the same chair that Alexis had sat in while I was fucking Emma in the swivel chair. Alexis had crab-walked to the side of her mother and set her ass down on the desk-top. They both let cum drool out of their pussies to the desk top.

Emma rolled over and kissed Alexis on the lips. In moments they were in a passionate embrace. It was a very hot scene that raised my cock back up to full size again. As they were pawing each other's tits, I jerked myself off. I was surprised when after a few minutes I could feel another orgasm surging upward. I stood up and aimed my cock toward a vacant spot on the desk-top and shot my load all the way across the top and onto the carpet beside the swivel chair. Emma and Alexis were oblivious as they were still into each other.

I left them to themselves and went back to the kitchen and turned on the Keurig Coffee machine. I found the pods and dropped one in. The cups were in the same cupboard. I sat down at the kitchen table with my cup of coffee. When I finished the coffee I went upstairs to get my bag. I did all my bathroom stuff and pulled on the change of clothes that I brought. I came back downstairs expecting to find my girls in the kitchen. I had to get to work soon so I went back through the house to the study.

They were in a sixty-nine position on top of the desk eating cum from each other's pussy. I hated to interrupt them but I did anyway. I said, "Who wants to drive me back to my van. I have to get to work."

Alexis pulled her face out of her mother's pussy and said, "I'll drive you." Her face was glistening in cum and vaginal juice as she climbed off of Emma and dropped down to the floor. Emma didn't move a muscle after curling up on her side.

Alexis ran up the stairs and pulled on her clothes from yesterday and in less than a minute was back down in the foyer and heading for the garage. I had my bag and was hurrying to catch up to her. I got in back and lay on the seat until we were past the guard shack. I stayed in back and got out when she pulled in next to my van. She turned in her seat and I leaned in and kissed her. She said, "Come over anytime. You know my step-dad won't be home this week. I'll see you at least Wednesday night. I can't wait."

I said, "I will be 'cleaning your pool' at 1:00. I can't wait." She smiled. I closed the rear door and Alexis backed out and drove off.

---To be continued---