All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 10'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

are you done yet with all these dudes i have no desire to read about? can we get back to the story about hunter and all the ladies finally?

BH54BH54about 8 years ago
I love this series

I understand that others might want to get back to Hunter and the women but this was a very good addition to the story. I'm still hoping for Hunter and Alexis to live happily ever after and for some of the rich asshole husbands to get shafted. Of course Hunter and Alexis will still both enjoy her mom and half sister and anyone else that they can share........

verybigoneverybigoneabout 8 years ago
Best Chapter so Far

Great story keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope Alexis doesn't fuck anyone else!

I love the raunchy sex scenes you've been pulling together in this story but I also love the romance between hunter and Alexis and I hope that she doesn't need to stray!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope Alexis does fuck someone else.

If Hunter can fuck every woman in town, Alexis should be able to get some peen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

One of the best chapters so far. I'm really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hotter than hell

This chapter is the hottest yet. Great story.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Hypocritical, I know, but I'm not a fan of Alexis announcing that she's going to be fucking all of his buddies. I'm all for the harem storyline, but the swapping orgy, with magically multi-orgasmic virgin dudes just doesn't float my boat. I got my hopes up when Alexis started that last bit by laying claim to her man. To bad.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Like the harem, not the sharem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have Emma pull a train with all the boys. Have Alexis get air tight while Hunter watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noah and Sophia need to get together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous