All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 24'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Well written kept the story moving and put in a little intrigue. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Could have pushed his ass down the stairs if both hands are full with a heavy ass box. I didnt need the mouth rape.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
Keep it up,

This series will certainly go places, just please don't let it die like many other stories and series have died with cliffhangers and this one needs to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

I did not like the fact that you let the story stud not do anything to defend Alexis from the mouth rape. Made him look weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Good

Hero emasculated primary love interest raped in his face bad guy got away!?!?! I hope it gets better

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
To Anony 1-19...

I take it you've never had a gun pushed against your body by an idiot that has nothing to lose if he pulls the trigger. It tends to make you consider all options in a flash.

Let's think for a second of this scenario.

Hunter is furious that Alexis is forced to suck Ron. Hunter swats at Ron's arm to dislodge the gun. Alexis flinches and bites Ron's cock. Ron's reflexes kick in from being bitten and pulls the trigger. Hunter spends the rest of his life pissing into a bag. Ron dies from blood loss from his dickectomy. Alexis and the rest of the harem search for the rest of their lives to find another 'twice the size of a Mich Ultra' dick with no success. Hunter lives a lonely life and dies even lonelier.

One swat of an arm would deprive us of the rest of the story...

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

guess you twits have never had a gun pointed at you. I have and you do what you are told...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous