All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 32'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff.

Loved the family orgy. Though I feel bad for Noah. Maybe he could go into porn. You did say his dick was longer than Hunter's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Too bad Thia, Hunter and Alexis did not graduated to actual intercourse with the mom and dad walking in on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please end this ridiculous series. The premise was good, now it is just redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatever

Im truely pissed hunter isnt mad at alexis for manipulating the fuck out of him and that situation. Its almost like she had no respect for him (sure she felt guilty some), but how dumb does she think he is. He is basically her whore in a bunch of these chapters and theres little to no discussion around their motivations. I hated that chapter. The rest of the series is addicting but there is a lack of love when it comes to this almost. Too much sex with multiple people and not enough intamacy imo so it makes it redundant like ive seen others. Flesh out the sex between a couple on love and hell let him and alexis fight over something. Truely hated this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What happened to the storyline?

What is it, 60 chapters to tell a "story" that SHOULD only be 6 maybe 7 chapters.

I love sex scenes but this is the Same Old Shit told in many different ways. It has become ...BORING. Jeez just tell the story with some sex in it, Not lots of sex with a bit of story in it. God this is BORING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So many twists!!

Loved it!!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

for anyone who thinks this is boring you have no comprehension of an excellent read! This is so very very well put together. Its not a wham bam thank you maam scenario, its a story. Again. for you persons who comment and do not even have the courage to leave a name, i have next to no time for you. Some of you that is, not all...

Pool boy is by far one of the very best stories on here and i for one, who am reading this through a second time shall continue to come back to it again and again. Why? Because its that good!

chrisukbisharechrisukbisharealmost 3 years ago

I love this whole journey. I believe in these characters need and passion for each other. Ok the cock and sex I'd fantasy level...noone has that staying power surely. But wow I care for these characters

fascin8me1972fascin8me1972over 1 year ago

the story isn't bad, but Alexis seems to really be about 80% lesbian that just keeps hunter around for convenience and variety. It appears as if she's just as happy to grab Dean or Jarrod whenever its convenient and she'd rather hook up with women anyway. About his staying power, he doesn't seem to have that much recently. A lot of the recent chapters he's good for one or two shots and is done. I'm not really complaining, its just that it's constantly mentioned and has gotten kind of tiresome and annoying to have it touted and not shown in evidence.

wolverine006wolverine006over 1 year ago

To the Whatever dumb ass,

You wrote, "Too much sex with multiple people and not enough intamacy imo".

Did you check the category? FYI, it is in Group Sex category, not Loving Wives or Couples. If you find group sex with multiple partners boring, then don't read stories out of this category and then comment they were having sex with too many partners.

If you think Alexis was being manipulative with the situation, you are right. She wanted to bring brother and sister together under conditions that might develop into a spontaneous sex. If she had told either one, then it would not have been spontaneous and Thia and Hunters' reaction to each other would have been forced or not occur at all.

Moreover, It does sound to me like you are a control freak and have problems with women being in control of a situation even for a short period of time. From the tone of your comment, it sounds just like the kind of person Thia always seem to find. Perhaps you didn't like the chapter because it was a little too close to home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous