All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 34'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I can't help but wonder what would happen if Hunter and Jarrod's ladies, Noah, and them converged on Rachel's estate for Christmas, between Rachel, Mitch, and Thia, it could be interesting after Mitch has recovered, all being naïve about the wonders of sex, the only problem would be if Hunter's parent walked in the door during an all out orgy, which would be interesting as to how they would deal with it. Run away or stay and join? Or a wedding at Rachel's place with it being closer to nearly all the main character's homes? Would Thia be able to handle Noah and get him out of his parent's home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing Girl

What happened to the young girl Alexis stopped at the party and was going to help with her first time?

marko32marko32over 6 years ago
Wondering

Was Rachel on the pill? After pause of 15 years, I seriously doubt it.

Another detail I missed - Dee's real mom - never appeared in the story, or I just lost it.

Anyway- the Pool Boy is an epic writing. I honestly enjoy reading every chapter, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NONONONONO!!!

OH for fucks sake!! Geriatric Perverted Blue Rinse Stalkers!!! NO that's just too much. If want to sex up your Grandmother....No that's just sick. You've lost me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous