All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 37'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Simply put, I love this series!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Noah and Crystal should get married. Maybe make it a double wedding with Hunter and Alexis. Then have a post wedding orgy with those four and Jarrod, Dee, Emma, Thia, Dean and Josie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i too like the series but thats a lame orgy idea. god i hope crystal and noah dont get together. all of the football friends are just as boring as noah. the focus should remain on hunter and alexis especially if they get married. random orgies are becoming stale. id like to see where this is headed after the bowl game and the holidays. spring leads to warmer weather and pools.

Tron4122Tron4122over 6 years ago
Hope you are continuing with the series

Love the newest chapter. It gives insight into other directions, but I hope this series continues. Noticed a new story, but hoping this one keeps going. Keep up the good work. Look forward to more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Running behind

Slow reading the series. Thought I might never catch up to the author. But if the sex keeps coming like this chapter I will be waiting for a new chapter very soon.

I read maybe 20% of this part. The sex has become monotonous, boring, predictable and too long. What happened to the storyline? If I wanted a fap I would open a one page quickie.

This series is becoming a disappointment. Next chapter will hopefully be worthy of being called a story.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wish i could get involved in a party like this.....wow!

especially with Alexis, Josie and Jan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous