Pool Boy Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened the bedroom door, loud moans and groans came from Noah's room and they weren't all his. I remembered back that I hadn't seen Crystal leave. 'Way to go Noah,' I thought as I slowly and quietly walked past his door. I admit that I lingered for a few moments and I got that familiar sensation in my groin but I forced myself into the kitchen. The smell of spilled beer permeated the room. I ignored it and made a cup of coffee, walked by the table of cold food to see if anything appealed and headed for the van.

As wasted as I was in the locker room, I was one of the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed ones. Dean and most of the rest of the team that lived in Dean's dorm looked like zombies. Dean was wearing the same clothes as yesterday too except he had never even taken them off. As expected, he and his dorm-mates had finished off the rest of both kegs before stumbling in here for practice. When the coach came in and looked around, he chuckled and said, "Well girls, it looks like you had a great night. So, let's all go and have a great morning. No pads. Let's move." A collective groan filled the locker room.

Most of the guys were still shit-faced and most of those were puking in the grass after one set of wind-sprints. Coach was bellowing as usual but he had a smile of his face the whole time. All in all, he went pretty easy on us and we hit the showers after only forty-five minutes. The Cheerleaders on the other side of the field didn't look like they were in any better shape. Coach Hannah was less forgiving as they were still going when we left the field. I showered and dressed and headed for my car. Mindy and Morgan were still breathing hard as they were getting in Mindy's car when I walked out. They both expressed their thanks for being invited to the house-party. Morgan added that Chuck and Jackson had asked her and Mindy out tonight. Mindy added that she had a thing for geeks. We kissed all around and said our good-byes for the semester break and wished each other a Merry Christmas.

Dean stumbled out of the field house as Mindy and Morgan drove off. He looked like shit. He suggested that we stop at the fast food joint for a breakfast sandwich. He got two and I got one with a hash-brown and coffee. I asked about Josie but Dean wanted to talk about Crystal. He said that other than Alexis, Crystal was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. When I told him that she was a billionaire or something, he dropped his sandwich right out of his mouth. He sat there slack-jawed for a few moments. "Holy fuck," was all he said as he retrieved his sandwich.

Outside, we said our good-byes. I would see him later that afternoon for practice. Only another few days and it would be over. When I got home, Noah was fucking Crystal up against the counter in the kitchen. Crystal was standing on one leg with the other stretched out straight along the counter-top. She was naked as was Noah. Her big tits were bouncing as Noah, standing on his tip-toes, with his fingers firmly planted on her hips was driving his cock all the way to the balls and then back to the ridge.

Noah's eyes were closed as he groaned continuously. Crystal saw me come in and grinned at me as her face was bumping up against a cabinet door. Noah was pounding his cock into her for all he was worth and then he groaned hard and bent over Crystal's back and heaved back as he drove his cum spewing cock into her pussy. She screamed and then groaned as each of Noah's cum shots filled her pussy.

As soon as he was finished he dropped down off his cramping toes and pulled his cock out of Crystal. She sagged down tits first on the counter-top. Noah's cock was already softening as he leaned his ass against the counter beside Crystal as his skinny chest heaved in search for oxygen. He noticed me stand there watching. Between gasps for air he said, "Fuck Hunter." - gasp - "She is insatiable.

As if to accentuate his point, Crystal looked back at me with a lustful look on her face and said, "Next," as she waggled her ass at me.

I'm not used to taking sloppy-seconds but I admit that looking down into Crystal's gaping pussy as Noah's cum dripped down her leg and her perfect ass that I had thoroughly fucked only hours before, my raging hard cock was screaming 'get in there'. I unzipped my pants and my cock sprang out. Crystal looked at it and grinned as she again waggled her ass at me.

Without even dropping my pants I moved in behind her. She was trying to look back to watch. Her face was red with lust and when she felt my cock at the entrance to her sex she pushed back engulfing my cock in her pussy. She screamed from the girth of my fatty but she quickly relaxed and pushed back as I pushed in. In seconds I was pumping my cock in and out. Noah's jizz was oozing out past my cock and down over my balls to the floor as I pushed in. My height made the alignment of our sexes perfect and she was groaning non-stop as her face bumped rhythmically into the upper cabinets.

After a few minutes, Crystal looked back at me and through gasping breaths said, "I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck Hunter. Your cock is incredible." I could feel her muscles clamping and then her pussy started clenching. My orgasm was right there too. She screamed, "OH FUCK. YEAH. CUM WITH ME." I ramped up my pace and I could feel my neck tendon tighten followed by the rest of me and I threw my cock into her as I launched rope after rope of jizz into her already jizz filled pussy. Her knee on her standing leg buckled and I grabbed her hips to hold her up. I was still pounding my cock into her until my last charge of cum blasted into her. Her pussy was furiously clenching on my spent cock and she was whimpering face down on the counter.

I held her like that, pinned on my still hard cock for a couple minutes. She muttered into the counter, "Fuck. I'm done. What a fantastic night. I'm going to have to hire me a stable of young men. Do either of you want the job." She was being facetious but Noah wasn't taking any chances. He raised his hand. We all burst out laughing.

I pulled my softening cock from Crystal's pussy and helped her lower her leg off the counter. She flexed her legs with a squat and a big glob of cum dropped straight to the floor. She felt it going and she looked down. "I should clean up. Where is your mop? I got it for her and she ran the business end under the faucet and mopped the floor around her feet. She mopped up the spilled beer while she was at it. Noah and I stood back and marveled at her incredible naked body working the mop.

I returned the mop and came back in the kitchen. Noah and Crystal were sitting at the breakfast nook. I asked Noah, "What time are you leaving? Give yourself some time before your 'appointment'." I emphasized the word 'appointment'.

It was obvious he didn't know I knew about his scheduled tryst with Rachel and Mitch. He smiled though and said, "Yeah. I'd better get ready. It's a long drive home." He got up and leaned in and kissed Crystal very passionately. She returned his kiss in kind. When their lips parted he said, "I hope I can see you again sometime."

Crystal smiled, pecked him on the lips and said, "Absolutely."

Alexis and Noah passed in the hallway going in opposite directions. She noticed his soft but glistening cock as she passed. She had a bathrobe on and was a little startled to see a naked Crystal sitting at the breakfast nook. I was standing against the counter, fully clothed. I had put my cock away as soon as it was soft enough. She walked over to me and cuddled into my arms and then stretched up for a kiss. She pulled back and said, "Your breath reeks of beer. Your cum is going to taste pretty bad for a couple days." I laughed and cradled her in my arms. Crystal was watching our display of affection. She had a wistful smile on her face.

Crystal got up and said, "Well, I've grossly over-stayed my welcome. I guess I will take a shower and get out of your hair. I've loved every second of the last twelve hours. You two are absolutely beautiful together. Alexis. Beside you, I'm a dog and I'm not ashamed to admit it. You're gorgeous." Alexis was thoroughly embarrassed from Crystal's compliments.

Alexis pulled away from me and opened her robe to hug her naked body against Crystal's. They kissed passionately and my cock was growing again. Alexis broke their embrace and said, "I have a particular attraction to you. I hope we see much more of each other."

Crystal's face broke into a ultra-white toothed grin and said, "Thank you. I was hoping you'd want to. I haven't been so attracted to another woman since college." She aimed her thumb at me and said, "I hope you bring him along too. He has the most amazing cock." I groaned in my throat from the discomfort in my pants. Crystal pulled herself back from Alexis and then bent down and sucked each of her nipples until they were rock hard and then she turned and headed toward Noah's room. I came over behind Alexis as she watched Crystal's ass swing as she walked away. I reached around her and ran my palms over her hardened nipples. She groaned and pushed her ass back into my crotch and felt my stiffness.

Alexis looked up at my face and said, "It looks like she's got us both horny." She reached around and unzipped my pants and let my hard cock flop out into her waiting hand. I dropped one hand to her sex. She was sopping wet. I feather touched her clitoris and she groaned hard and lurched her hips forward as her head fell back against my chest. Her hand was jerking on my cock. She could feel that my cock was sticky so she knew where it had been a short time ago. It just seemed to excite her even more.

Alexis turned around and pushed me back against the counter. She said, "Up on the counter where you fucked Crystal." I couldn't figure out how she knew where that spot was but then I remembered the wet spot on the floor from the mop. I used my arms to boost my ass up on the counter. She wasted no time bending down and kissing my glans. She looked up at me and said, "Yummy. You taste like her." She stretched her lips over the head and pushed her lips on. She lashed the velvety crown with her tongue and then pushed it into her throat. She gave me a short throat-job and pulled all the way off. She smacked her lips and grinned up at me.

Alexis stood up and pushed her tits against me and said, "Fuck me like you fucked Crystal." I nudged myself over the edge of the counter and removed her robe. I guided her to the same spot and lifted her right leg up on the counter. She looked back at me and said, "Oooh. I think I'm going to like this." She bent forward over the counter and reached one hand back between her legs and started fingering her clitoris.

I guided my cock to her sex and gently pushed my glans into her pussy. She clenched her teeth and seethed air into her lungs. I waited a moment and then continued as she groaned hard all the way down as my balls landed in her outstretched fingers. She gently clutched them until she lost them as I pulled back out. I got into a normal fucking rhythm as my momentum pushed her face into the cabinets on each thrust. She grabbed my balls every time.

Alexis was panting against the cabinets as she randomly burst out, "Fuck. Yes." And then, "Give it to me, Baby." I was giving her all I had to give when I felt a new sensation on my balls. I opened my eyes and looked to my right and Crystal, fully clothed, was standing there clutching my balls and rolling them around in my ball-sack. Alexis was watching her and Crystal leaned in and they locked lips in an erotic, passionate kiss as she continued to fondle my balls. I pumped up the pace and Alexis groaned hard into Crystal's mouth.

Crystal pulled back from Alexis and looked up at me and said, "Fuck the shit out of her." I smiled because I was already doing that. Alexis' mouth was hanging open and a long low pitched moan drained from her lungs. It was interrupted by my thrusts and as I could feel my orgasm approaching fast with my balls moving all around in Crystal's hand, I felt Alexis seize every muscle as she furiously began humping back at me. She let out a blood curdling scream when I launched my first cum shot. Her eyes pinched tight as if she were weathering a storm of pain. She groaned with each successive shot as her pussy clamped hard on my cock.

With my last shot I was done. I stopped fucking Alexis and let her pussy continue to clench on my cock. When my cock began to soften and slowly fall out of her, she whimpered softly, "No. Don't go." When I fell out of Alexis' pussy, Crystal maneuvered me around and she went to her knees and shoved my limp cock into her mouth and lashed her tongue around and around. She wanted Alexis' juices. Cleaning my cock was her excuse.

Alexis was having trouble getting her leg off the counter so I reached over and helped her. She limbered her leg to get blood flowing again and turned around with her ass against the edge of the counter. Crystal saw a better opportunity and she abandoned my cock and moved her face into Alexis' crotch. As Alexis held her head in place, Crystal slurped up the cocktail of my cum and Alexis' juices. She worked at it for nearly a minute before she pushed herself away and stood up. Her face glistened with fluids. She wiped her face with the sleeve of her shirt. She kissed Alexis and then me and said, "I've said my good-byes to Noah. I have to go." As she headed for the hallway she turned back and held her fingers and thumb up to her face in the universal sign, 'call me'.

Alexis was still having trouble walking on the numb leg and she staggered into me. I grabbed her and held her to me. She cradled my cock and balls in her hand and simply mumbled, "Wow. What a party." I chuckled and lifted her up in my arms and carried her back to the bedroom. I stopped at Noah's door and Alexis flicked the doorknob and we looked in. Noah had crashed, totally naked, on his bed snoring away. She closed the door and we went to our room to get in a nap too. We were exhausted.