All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 38'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to see what happen if all of the women collide in one spot, including the lesbian from the sauna, would he turn a lesbian? And what about Coach Hannah's comments about the Athletics' Director? Will Hunter use her information and tell Rachel about it and have him replaced with a female friendly character? How about Noah and Mitch being good for each other? Noah being enticed into going to college and Mitch getting a job, all in return for Noah's college being paid by Rachel? There's so many things that could happen, especially the female athletes, Olivia and her friends, Emma, Sophia, Rachel, Mitch, Thia, and Alexis's classmates, uniting for a month long pre-wedding orgy before a two week cruise or trip to Europe where they spread the American assets further than Las Vegas?

One story series on Literotica that I've read recently that could be what Alexis and Hunter need is Billionaire and the Sisters By SteveWallace that has the main male character starting a polyamorist relationship with rings for all of the main characters. With Hunter's equipment putting women into near comas, it's a good thing he's not discover Dominance and Submission like that in The Novelist, but instead of whips, he uses straight up sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spell check and Proof Read

One example - "Mitch sniffed the air and smiled. "If you took a shower, why do you wreak of sex. "

Reek!

Wreak meaning - 1) cause (a large amount of damage or harm).

or - 2) inflict (vengeance).

or - 3) avenge (someone who has been wronged).

hugplxhugplxover 6 years ago
Eh

Constantly seeing Hunter banging different girls is getting a bit stale. Would like it if Alexis got it on with other dudes - like with Noah on the way home for instance. She fucks other dudes pretty rarely, but it's also happened enough that it's odd it doesn't happen more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Eh" is correct...

Let's play football!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with "Eh."

If Hunter can bang any girl that happens to wonder along, Alexis should be able to get more dick. Whether it's football players or maybe getting DP'd by Noah and Jarrod, it would be nice to see Alexis going for an opportunity to get laid like Hunter does.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this is my least favourite chapter, because of other comments which i agree upon. The cat's away scenario. Would be nice to read more of Alexis and her trysts individually with other men{and women}

The reason this is a good read though is is that nothing is kept back from their relationship to each other. ie they tell all their sexual trysts and share. Which to me, is one of the main reason why this IS such a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous