All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 40'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was coming at the parent angle from the only way I thought was possible, but mom and dad being kinky was a great surprise. Can't wait for hunter to cum inside his mother

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 6 years ago
Great story

A good read as always. 5 stars

txcrackertxcrackerover 6 years ago
I Read It !

I understand Hunter's concern . First hie sister dropped it on him without any preamble , then he is in his mother (watching his father bang his sister ) that in itself would confuse him to say the least . Just as you said it was hard to drop it into the story , but you did an admiral job with a tough subject .

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 6 years ago
too much

any story over 3 chapters needs neutering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Olivia’s next choice

It seems to me that Olivia and Sophia have everything they want, except love. They both love Hunter but he isn’t available all the time ( even less when he is away at college).

Thee girls would love to have a child... could they ask Hunter to be the father ?

Or even accidentally get pregnant to Hunter ?

This would set up a new dynamic in all of the relationships, which is good because with new material, I can continue to read one of my favourite stories.

kaidmankaidmanover 6 years ago
dynamite

excellent addition as usual I understand your wanting to jump ahead but may I suggest holding off on it since it feels like some things are left unsettled in their college life and jumping ahead would make this period in their life glossed over that being said ultimately I look forward to reading your next chapter and any other stories you shoot out

sexyloverssexyloversover 6 years ago
Love Pool Boy

Love Pool Boy please continue not with mum and dad but with basketball coach and Alexis and other women love the hunter and Alexis story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i hope hunter knocks up all the women. the cheerleader the basketball team volleyball swimming track i dont care knockem up. or just the core group of ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disagree with the comment below.

The only woman Hunter should knock up is Alexis, after college and they get married. He isn't rich. How would he support all those baby mamas? This isn't a TLC show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It’s your story, take it wherever you want

But can we at least finish the bowl game and get full closure on the ex husbands ?

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Why consider ending the series?

Instead of having them split up a possible outcome would be a polyamorous relationship or as "Hunter's Hot Harem", this is by far a great series and it would be a shame to just end it. You just don't end a good series, especially when it's successful, kind of like JAG, M*A*S*H, Diagnosis Murder, X-Files, CHiPs, Star Trek, Friends, and many other great shows that were great, went out on a high note, but the network suffered from the cancellation in the short term by picking replacement programs that were subpar, and that has happened with shopping centers repeatedly, as well as writers in the past.

starbanestarbaneover 6 years ago
Continue

This is by far one of the best stories I have read. Please continue. I enjoyed how you brought Hunter's parents in and his problem with his mom. Great work!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!

Id like to see the great story continue. But as a reader id like to see alexis and hunter phase into being monogamous and have less suprise orgies. Character development on their relationship as they grow even closer would be something id love to see.

The parents twist was a shock but i think the story can grow even farther due to the twist. Its your story and i will definitely check back often! Great job writing, thank you.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 6 years agoAuthor
Now I know

I've wondered what I should do with a new chapter that strays into another genre. I have always added new chapters for Pool Boy to the "Group Sex" genre because I wasn't sure if the new chapter would get lost in the ether and followers wouldn't know it was there. I submitted this chapter under the "group sex" genre like all the rest. I see that it was changed by Literotica to "Incest/Taboo". Now I know. I hope all my followers can find it okay. Thanks for the comments and the followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Loved the twist in the story, I would really like for this iteration of the series to end with a summer nudist marriage and group sex orgy at or after the reception after the end of Alexis' first and Hunter's second year in college. Then you can summarize days, weeks and months to speed through each week to hit the sexy highlights, like Spring Break and developing the ancillary characters at the college more, like the women's basketball coach with Hunter eventually fucking the entire women's basketball team and not just the coach and the three players he already has fucked, along with the cheer leading squad. Then if you want to continue it under a new name like "The Adventures of Hunter and Alexis", you can have pick it up wherever you want to pick it up.

My best guess would be that Hunter becomes a first year assistant coach with the University's football team alongside his best friend on the team with Alexis and her friends beings seniors in college. This gives Hunter access to University pussy and to travel to visit high school players, bringing his wife Alexis with him on recruiting trips. From there he can develop into a head coach at the college level, an NFL head coach, an ESPN/FOX Sports analyst, a sports talk radio/Cable TV host and/or a NFL executive; owning and operating a pool cleaning/supply business is not where I see Hunter doing.

As far as Alexis is concerned she can turn into a hot grad assistant, hot professor, an actress, a glamour model, a porn star, a small business woman and/or whatever you want to turn her into. With her smarts, looks, and sexual appetite she can become literally anything.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

really enjoyed this chapter of family incest,,its my fav kink,,its not fucking, its showing love and affection in a physical way,, well written, well paced. not into so called stroke stories,, too short and no character development,, 50 chapters,, must be a record.

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
Deja Vu all over again...

The explanation of his parents becoming interested was introduced by you in at least one other of your stories. Parents led swinging lives prior to children and now want to revisit their past. Totally believable as us old folks want to rekindle our youth.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

truly wonderful and so very well written

fascin8me1972fascin8me1972over 1 year ago

liked it. Not for the parental involvement, but for the emotional connection finally being underscored between Hunter and Alexis.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story thus far, hope hunter and noah dp alexis in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous