Pool Boy Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Dee began kissing and soon they were in a sixty-nine groaning into each other's pussies. I looked over at Sophia and she was looking at my hard bouncing cock. She licked her lips and looked up at my face with a pleading look on her face. I smiled at her and she shot out of her seat and into my arms. She threw her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She made an adjustment and sat her ass down on the top of my cock. She kissed me ravenously. She was getting me as hot as she obviously was.

I placed my hands under her armpits and lifted her up. She reluctantly released my lips. She squealed as she wasn't used to being this far off the ground. She clutched at my head. I gently lowered her until my cock was in the general vicinity of her sex. She grinned and adjusted herself until we were aligned and I let her slowly descend to the bottom of my cock. She scrunched up her face and groaned until I was buried in her pussy. She opened her eyes and muttered, "Oh my God. You're huge."

I looked over her shoulder for a bare spot on a wall and walked over and pushed her back against the living room wall. She smiled as she knew what was going to happen next. She pulled her pussy harder to my cock and I started fucking her against the wall. She bent forward and gently bit my shoulder. The harder I fucked her the harder she bit down until finally it hurt. I checked to see if there was blood. There wasn't.

My orgasm, that had been so elusive earlier with Mom, was rushing up on me now. Sophia's head had tipped back against the wall. She was mumbling something unintelligible and then she suddenly humped her hips into me and her eyes went wide. She groaned, "I'm cummmminnnngggg. Oh gawwddd, cum with meeee." I felt her pussy on my cock and my climax rushed in and I was grinding my cock up into her. Her legs went limp and hung down as my cock pinned her to the wall. She seethed air through clenched teeth. She tried to get her legs back up again but she didn't have the strength. She was wasted and I was getting tired too. I pumped at least eight long steams of cum into Sophia's pussy and she groaned with each one.

When I was drained, Sophia lifted her arms around my neck again and leaned into my neck. She kissed me there and then just clung to me. Her clenching pussy had subsided and now she just had random after-shocks. I stepped back from the living room wall bringing Sophia with me. I carried her like that to the kitchen and set her ass on a counter. She released my neck and I stepped back pulling my cock out. A large wad of cum drooled out of her pussy onto the counter. I pulled off several paper-towels and handed them to Sophia. She stuffed them into her crotch and then looked up at me and said, "That was incredible. I never get as much of you as I want." I leaned down and kissed her.

I helped her down off the counter with the paper-towels still stuffed in her crotch and we went back through the dining room. Things were winding down. Alexis had apparently pulled another load of cum out of Jarrod and she was in the process of sharing it with her sister, Dee and her mother, Emma. The three of them were face to face caressing each other's tits. Olivia had given up on Dad's cock and she hurled herself out of her chair and grabbed my mostly hard cock. She frowned when I stopped her jerking motion. I leaned down and whispered in Olivia's ear. She frowned again but nodded and removed her hand from my cock.

When Alexis, Dee and Emma had shown everyone that the cum in their mouths was gone, Alexis looked over at me and showed me her open mouth as she stuck her tongue out. I motioned for her to come to me. She popped up off the floor and made her way through the bodies. She stretched up for a kiss. I knew she was going to stuff her tongue in my mouth so I could taste Jarrod's cum. I bent forward for the kiss but I prevented her from drilling her tongue between my lips. She pulled back and giggled as she realized that she had been busted. I leaned down and kissed her on the neck and she trembled. I whispered to her so no one else could hear. I pulled back and she grinned and then turned to look back in the living room. She looked back at me and vigorously nodded her head.

We headed for the stairs. We walked to the bedroom level and down to the end of the hallway to another staircase. We went up and into a dark space. Alexis flipped the light-switch to reveal a thirty by thirty space of breath-taking opulence. A king-size bed was on a round platform one step up from the rest of the room. The walls were all glass on all four sides and the view of the city lights was spectacular. We were in a room at the very top of the building. It was either Olivia's or Sophia's bedroom. I glanced around to see if I could tell which, not that it mattered.

Alexis went to flip off the light switch but accidently flipped the switch beside it and the platform the bed was on started to silently rotate and a very slow rate. Alexis looked at me and grinned. She flipped off the light-switch and we were in the dark again. I felt Alexis' hand on my cock and I was granite hard again. Gradually, our vision adjusted to the dark and the city lights provided more than enough illumination to maneuver to the bed. We stepped up on the platform and Alexis pushed me to sit on the edge of the bed and she went to her knees and sucked my glans to her lips. She kissed it and flicked her tongue around the ridge and then concentrated on the bundle of nerves on the underside of my shaft.

More than anything else in the world at that moment, I want to make soft, slow, passionate love to Alexis. The events today had frazzled me. I was still dealing with my emotions swirling about my parents. I had experienced similar thoughts after having sex with Thia but nowhere near the struggles I was encountering now. I needed Alexis and needed her to know how I much I needed her. I reached down to the shadowy illumination of her body. We had been naked when we came up here and her skin seemed to be luminesce under the city lights. I pulled up on her torso hard enough to send the message that I wanted her to get up.

Alexis pulled her lips off my cock and stood in front of me. I bent forward and put my face between her breasts. She ran her hands over my shoulders and up into my hair and held me to her. I kissed her cleavage and wrapped my arms around her waist and held her. She spoke softly, "Baby. Are you okay? You're troubled. Is it your parents?" I paused for several moments because I didn't want to be troubled by this. I loved my parents deeply and always had. They had been there for me in every way. Their confessed past life had no impact on what I thought of them now. All things considered, I wished that Thia had never told them anything about her and me. In spite of this swirling morass of emotions, the answer to Alexis' question was 'yes'. I nodded my head between her breasts and she slid one hand down the back of my head and down my spine as she bent down and kissed me on the top of my head.

Alexis nudged me back on the bed and crawled up on the bed and positioned herself in my lap like we do on the shower floor. She sat on my thighs with my legs behind her. Her legs were wrapped around behind me. I held her around her shoulder blades and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her chin was lifted up on my forehead as I bent my face back into her cleavage. Neither of us spoke for some time. A Police or Fire siren screamed far below us. She kissed my forehead and I kissed her cleavage. My cock had gone completely soft and hung between us. Alexis whispered, "What can I do to help?"

I mumbled into her breasts and shook my head. I pulled back and said more clearly, "I just need to hold you for a minute. I was losing myself down there." She kissed my forehead again and pulled herself closer to me.

For more than five minutes we sat there in the middle of the bed in complete silence. I spent the silence trying to analytically assess my feelings. I pulled back from Alexis and said, "I thought I was okay with this until I couldn't ejaculate in my mother's pussy even though she was pleading with me to do it. I tried. I couldn't. I have to sort this out."

I could see the glistening effect of tears on Alexis' face in the dim light. She spoke, "It was different for me. I would secretly watch my mom, Dee and Jim having sex together. It was very confusing to me. My hormones were driving me crazy. So I dealt with it all over the course of a long time before I actually participated. You've had a few hours. Everything will be fine." She tried to inject some levity when she said, "You know your Dad is jealous of the fact that your cock is bigger than his. Your Mom should ease up on him about it." I chuckled. I had witnessed it myself today and I knew Dad was not pleased with Mom's ribbing in front of all these gorgeous women.

Alexis dropped her hands from my neck and placed them on each side of my face. She held me there as she leaned in and kissed me softly and sensuously on the lips. She flicked her tongue along my lower lip. I kissed her back. She ran her hands down my cheeks to my shoulders and then dragged her fingernails over my pectorals, circling my nipples which became erect. She continued down my torso with fingernails dragging through my washboard abs. She continued down into my pubic hair and my cock suddenly jumped. Alexis wrapped her fingers of her right hand around my shaft and gently squeezed my cock. It jumped hard in response. Alexis was kissing me passionately as her hands traveled down my body. Her breathing had become labored and very ragged.

Alexis just held my cock and randomly squeezed it. She didn't jerk me off. She seemed to be consciously avoiding anything that was just sex. She wanted to make love to me and so did I. She broke our embrace and started down my chest with short tender pecks with her lips. She pushed me backward as she went and I had to move my hands behind me to brace myself.

I brought my hands around to Alexis' tiny waist and let myself fall back on the bed. Alexis had her hands on my chest as she sucked one of nipples onto her lips and then the other one. I ran my hands over her waist to her hips and then to her perfect ass. She trembled from my touch and moaned as she surged her torso forward.

My cock was raging hard and it was trapped between Alexis' sex and my lower stomach. She inched her body higher on mine so her knees were at my waist. She dropped down with her elbows on my chest and then laid her torso down on mine.

I heard some whispered voices at the doorway. I looked over but I couldn't tell who it was. Whoever it was closed the door behind them as they left. Alexis whispered down at me, "I'm very horny for you and I need you in me." She lifted her hips off my stomach and reached between her legs and guided my cock to her sex. She touched my cock with her pussy and when she was satisfied that we were aligned, she gently pushed her body down. The slow steady push was glorious and I groaned until her pussy completely encased my cock. She sat there unmoving for several moments.

Alexis dragged her pussy up my shaft and groaned, "Gaaaawwwdddd. Fuck Baby, I love this." I lifted my head to look at her in shadowy light. She had her tits in her hands as she eased her body up with her legs and then immediately started back down again. I put my hands on top of her hands on her breasts and she immediately swapped positions. I palmed her nipples and she groaned again as she rotated her hips and ground them hard when she hit bottom again.

When Alexis started I was sure that we could do this slow pace all night without having an orgasm. The opposite was true. Her slow easy motion raised the sensuousness and sensitivity and in less than ten minutes I knew I was done as I groaned out, "Baby, I'm gonna cum. Jesus Christ."

I could see Alexis' ultra-white teeth in the darkness. She was smiling down at me as she rotated her hips in a slow even manner. She ground her hips into me at the bottom again and my hips surged upward, carrying Alexis with them. She squealed from my sudden movement. I gritted my teeth hard and cum surged up my shaft into Alexis. She knew I was going to cum but when I did she screamed out, "ME TOO." Her hands came down on my chest and she increased her pace and then held her pussy steady at the fattest part of my cock to give her something to clench on. The power of her vaginal muscles was amazing as she milked my cock dry.

When Alexis recovered from her climax she collapsed her torso down on mine and kissed my right nipple. We stayed there with my softening cock still encased in her pussy for a long time. I whispered, "It seems like I've been fucking all day but I really needed that."

Alexis giggled and said, "Me too." She slid her body up mine pulling off my cock and kissed me hard. We sat up and Alexis went into the adjoining bathroom and wiped her pussy clean of cum oozing down her legs.

When we got downstairs, everyone was dressed and sitting there obviously waiting for us. We pulled our clothes on too. Mom stood and looked at me. She came over and took my hand and led me through the dining room into the kitchen. The kitchen has always been Mom's safe place.

She said, "I'm so sorry we did this today. We were just thinking of ourselves. I know you're wrestling with this new reality. I'm sorry I pressed you when you weren't ready. The cat is out of the bag now so we will have to deal with it. The odd thing is that Thia, with all her sexual issues, seems unfazed. We'll talk more about all this the next time you're home. You are off a month. I'm sure we'll see you soon. Above all else, know that you're Dad and I love you very much."

I pulled Mom in close and hugged her tight. I said, "I love you and Dad very much too. We'll be down in a couple weeks. We have to go back to campus tomorrow." We headed back toward the living room with our arms around the other. I hugged Dad and he hugged me back. He went over to Alexis and hugged and kissed her. Alexis hugged and kissed Mom and Thia and I did the same and then handed the black remote control fob to her. She looked at it with a confused look. I said, "Try it with your glass 'balls'. She grinned at me and pocketed the fob. As they headed for the foyer, I said, "Hey Dad. Don't forget the Bowl game on Friday. I'm sure it will be broadcast nationally."

Dad smiled and gave me the thumbs up sign and said, "Good luck. I've already set it to record." Olivia escorted them into the elevator and pushed the ground floor button. She blew kisses at Jack with a smile as the elevator door slid shut with a whoosh.

Emma, Dee and Jarrod were getting ready to go too. We all did the hugs and kisses again. Emma said to me, "Well today came off way different than I thought it would. We should talk sometime about today." I nodded and Olivia escorted them to the foyer and gave her kisses to Emma and Dee and then pinched Jarrod's cock through his pants. She was grinning as the doors closed again.

Olivia walked back into the living room and said, "You two only need to go downstairs. Stay and have a drink."

We stayed for a couple drinks and talked about the day. Sophia seemed anxious to get cleaning up the kitchen so we said our good-nights and one last Merry Christmas and kissed and hugged Olivia and Sophia. We rode the elevator to our floor and went into our condo and crashed on the sofa.

I glanced out the floor to ceiling windows and noticed movement across the street in Fi's condo. She apparently had seen the lights come on and she was waving as she stood in her window. She gave the sign with her fingers and thumb for us to call her.

Alexis sat down in a chair beside the sofa looking at Fi across the street. She dialed her number and then watched as Fi reached for her phone as she looked over at us. They talked and based on the one side of the conversation that I could hear, Fi wanted to come over. Alexis told her that now wasn't a good time. A minute or so later the call ended and Alexis came over and sat beside me and cuddled up under my arm. I love this girl.

Some thoughts on adding Hunter's parents to the fray: I have received many comments stating that they wished Hunter's parents would get involved such as walking in on Thia and Hunter. There were more than a few such comments and emails. I resisted the urge because I had spent multiple chapters establishing my parents as the typical "June and Ward Cleaver" of the late 1950's- early 60's TV sitcom "Leave it to Beaver". Ward Cleaver worked in some undisclosed job and June was a stay-at-home mom in pearls and petticoat who vacuumed the house in high heels. They had two boys, Wally aged 12 and Theodore (aka 'The Beaver') aged 7 at the start of the series. In that era, there was never any hint that sex even existed. TV parents slept in separate rooms or at least in separate beds. I guess parents got their children from the grocery store. I may or may not be dating myself. The series continues to be broadcast even today. My dilemma was how to plop my pre-defined, "Cleaver-esque" parents down into a scene of wall to wall, free-for-all sex.

I couldn't figure out how to even contemplate it so I completely discounted it. As I assessed the possibilities, I recalled the old comedic line "Ward, you were pretty tough on the Beaver last night", which was actually a line from one of the episodes. The line obviously, at least to the less naïve later generations, has two meanings: The first being that Ward had disciplined his youngest son 'The Beaver' a little too harshly for June's taste, which was obviously the interpretation intended in the show; the second being that Ward had fucked the shit out of June's 'beaver' last night.

I started to think, what if June and Ward had a dark side to their relationship that you never saw on camera. What if they had a dark past before Wally and the Beaver were born and had put all that aside to become the classic parents of the 1950's.

Then there was Eddie Haskell, Wally's archetypal friend. He was always hanging around schmoozing Mrs. Cleaver. What if? Well, you get my drift.

Anyway, that is how I worked out the twist in this chapter. Some will like it. Others will hate it. It will open up an avenue to pursue in later chapters if I keep writing this seemingly never ending story. I doubt that I will dwell on it though.


Thanks for your comments. I've gotten a few ideas for where to take this story from some of them. I'm thinking of blasting forward in time to a married Alexis and Hunter with new love interests for Sophia and Olivia and Emma. Who knows? I can't keep on like this with two to three more years in College. Maybe Alexis becomes an International Super-Model working secretly for the CIA. Probably not, as I know virtually nothing about either line of work and couldn't offer any credibility to such a story line. Anyway, I've enjoyed the process. When this becomes work, I'll stop.