All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 41'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tron4122Tron4122over 6 years ago
Glad to see this chapter

I was hoping you would get to the bowl game, and I was not disappointed. Never a boring moment. Keep up the good work.

kaidmankaidmanover 6 years ago
dynamite as always

good addition to your series thank you for your hard work of rolling out these episodic stories you do well and keep me coming back for more

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Nzot the best chapter

Glad bowl game is over. Hannah story is played out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would really like to see Dean and Josie move into one of the spare rooms and live in the same place as Hunter and Alexis. Would also like to see a double wedding with Hunter and Alexis & Dean and Josie with a joint honeymoon.

Will love to see what happens to Coach Hannah as the year goes on and see how Hunter and Alexis handle the request of the Women's Basketball coach.

Also, for most Bowl Games both teams usually arrives a week beforehand and takes part in the pre-Bowl activities.

For instance the Rose Bowl has the players go to Lawry's restaurant for the "Beef Bowl" where the players eat as much steak as they want, with the team eating the most steak winning the "Beef Bowl"; the players also go to Disneyland on a different day for the whole day as part of the pre-Bowl activities.

Other Bowls have a parade the day before the Bowl game, where the players ride on the float for their university as their marching band marches behind them and their cheerleaders walk beside the float jumping up and down. Sometimes just the cheerleaders take part in the parade with the marching band walking in front of their school's float or behind the float. I know the Orange Bowl, Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl all have pre-Bowl parades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous